Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 678. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
November 07, 2016, 01:33:56 PM

Yeh the old classical as the Taiwanese woman gave birth to a baby girl on a Bali (Indonesia) to Los Angeles Flight with Emergency landing in Ted Stevens Anchorage Airport in Alaska.

Bali 8° South
Los Angeles 34° North
Anchorage International Airport 61° North

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUCBcUJVnQs
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnNh7HZ7rI

From http://www.worldatlas.com/travelaids/flight_distance.htm.

Taiwan to Anchorage = 4809 miles.

Taiwan to Los Angeles = 6903 miles.

Trigonometry will show you that the shorter distance is because the earth is a globe, rather than that the earth is flat.

Cool
What exactly has the flight distance Taiwan to Ancharage to do with a Bali to LA flight?
I get to understand the "BAD ecker" part in your name.

Here is a little IQ test for you. A, B or C

So you're telling me that nowadays there are people .... believe that the Earth is flat?!
Those who do the homework know it is not spinning at 1000mph as it is stationary. If you do have evidence to the contrary your welcome to present.

Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
November 07, 2016, 01:23:00 PM
Isn't this a flat earth thread? Are you so excited about your impending doom that all you can do is talk about it without showing how it relates to the flat or globe earth?

Cool

Flat earth and religion are both symptoms of mental sickness. Here is the relationship.  Roll Eyes

Oh boy. Now mental sickness is getting you so down that you can't even stay on topic.

Cool

You're right... your mental sickness gets me down.
Unfortunately I can't help you, you need an exceptionally good psychiatrist ... one specialized in difficult cases.

To remain in topic, I claim that those who believe in "flat earth" and those who believe in an "almighty god creator of everything" are BOTH mentally insane.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
November 07, 2016, 11:47:05 AM
Notbatman is a traitor. He is voting for the globolist trump to ensure this conspiracy is going on!!
Hang him!!!  Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 07, 2016, 09:38:44 AM
Isn't this a flat earth thread? Are you so excited about your impending doom that all you can do is talk about it without showing how it relates to the flat or globe earth?

Cool

Flat earth and religion are both symptoms of mental sickness. Here is the relationship.  Roll Eyes

Oh boy. Now mental sickness is getting you so down that you can't even stay on topic.

Cool
November 07, 2016, 09:15:16 AM

Cool

Flat earth and religion are both symptoms of mental sickness. Here is the relationship.  Roll Eyes
legendary
November 07, 2016, 08:58:34 AM
Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang. That's my hammer pounding my beliefs into you.

What are you talking about? I don't care at all if you want to believe you are in Heaven when you are roasting in Hell. Reality is what counts.

What's the matter? Am I getting at you?     Cheesy

Cool

So why bother trying to save me from hell? Leave me alone in my eternal torment... in the meanwhile I will enjoy the only (real) life I have got.  Roll Eyes

Cool
November 07, 2016, 08:47:47 AM
Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang. That's my hammer pounding my beliefs into you.

What are you talking about? I don't care at all if you want to believe you are in Heaven when you are roasting in Hell. Reality is what counts.

Cool

So why bother trying to save me from hell? Leave me alone in my eternal torment... in the meanwhile I will enjoy the only (real) life I have got.  Roll Eyes
legendary
November 07, 2016, 08:43:03 AM
The Roman Church doesn't have the same authority over people in America as they do in Latin and civil law countries. Even many of the priests in the USA, proclaim the Bible correctly, a thing that mostly is not done in Latin countries, and civil law countries where the Roman Church has a lot of authority.

In general, Americans have revealed to the rest of the Roman Church world that the earth is a globe. The Roman Church flat earth teaching has fallen flat on its face.

Cool

You always miss the point. Let me explain it for you: it seems evident that both "flat earthers" and "catholics" goal is to impose their beliefs to others and, in the process, to gain power in the form of funds (even in the form of goods, properties etc.). They both believe in something completely out of the reality, and have their eyes shut, covered by what they call "proofs". Needless to say, any proof given is deeply questionable. Debunking such "proofs" is what science does every day... with unquestionable facts!

That being said, you can believe every shit you want, I don't care, just don't try to impose your beliefs on me!

Cool
November 07, 2016, 08:37:07 AM
The Roman Church doesn't have the same authority over people in America as they do in Latin and civil law countries. Even many of the priests in the USA, proclaim the Bible correctly, a thing that mostly is not done in Latin countries, and civil law countries where the Roman Church has a lot of authority.

In general, Americans have revealed to the rest of the Roman Church world that the earth is a globe. The Roman Church flat earth teaching has fallen flat on its face.

Cool

You always miss the point. Let me explain it for you: it seems evident that both "flat earthers" and "catholics" goal is to impose their beliefs to others and, in the process, to gain power in the form of funds (even in the form of goods, properties etc.). They both believe in something completely out of the reality, and have their eyes shut, covered by what they call "proofs". Needless to say, any proof given is deeply questionable. Debunking such "proofs" is what science does every day... with unquestionable facts!

That being said, you can believe every shit you want, I don't care, just don't try to impose your beliefs on me!
legendary
November 07, 2016, 08:12:27 AM
There are people who believe just about anything. You can tell by the fact that there are still Nigerian email scams going on. If they didn't work, the Nigerians (or whoever) would quit.

Still waiting for the funds BADecker?  Grin

The flat earth leaders are simply trying to get enough naive people into their group so they can make it into a minority group and get government funding for free.
Perhaps we should join them. I mean, think of it. Free funding, if only we can get our group big enough to be recognized.

Cool

Yeah, same thing happened with a group that we know as "Roman Catholic Church".
You're right, they've got a lot of funds... and they got 1.27 billion of naive people into their group, a big success indeed.  Roll Eyes

Cool
November 07, 2016, 07:58:18 AM
There are people who believe just about anything. You can tell by the fact that there are still Nigerian email scams going on. If they didn't work, the Nigerians (or whoever) would quit.

Still waiting for the funds BADecker?  Grin

The flat earth leaders are simply trying to get enough naive people into their group so they can make it into a minority group and get government funding for free.
Perhaps we should join them. I mean, think of it. Free funding, if only we can get our group big enough to be recognized.

Cool

Yeah, same thing happened with a group that we know as "Roman Catholic Church".
You're right, they've got a lot of funds... and they got 1.27 billion of naive people into their group, a big success indeed.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
November 07, 2016, 07:49:38 AM

Yeh the old classical as the Taiwanese woman gave birth to a baby girl on a Bali (Indonesia) to Los Angeles Flight with Emergency landing in Ted Stevens Anchorage Airport in Alaska.

Bali 8° South
Los Angeles 34° North

or

Trigonometry will show you that the shorter distance is because the earth is a globe, rather than that the earth is flat.

Cool

I've seen in a random FE YouTube video the host talking about some of the flight route stuff being strawmen, buyer beware.
legendary
November 07, 2016, 07:43:09 AM
So you're telling me that nowadays there are people that really (I mean really... not just trolling around) believe that the Earth is flat?! You gotta be kidding me!  Huh
That kind of foolishness reminds me of such people that, nowadays, still believe in some almighty god that created the universe and the accompaining bullshits...  Roll Eyes

Cool
legendary
November 07, 2016, 07:38:39 AM

Bali 8° South
Los Angeles 34° North

or

Cool
November 07, 2016, 07:32:00 AM
So you're telling me that nowadays there are people that really (I mean really... not just trolling around) believe that the Earth is flat?! You gotta be kidding me!  Huh
That kind of foolishness reminds me of such people that, nowadays, still believe in some almighty god that created the universe and the accompaining bullshits...  Roll Eyes

legendary
November 07, 2016, 07:18:12 AM

LOL! Thank you for helping to show that I was correct at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16799237... that you really don't understand anything about flat earth pseudoscience, but are here mainly to troll.

Cool
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
November 07, 2016, 03:54:58 AM

Bali 8° South
Los Angeles 34° North

or

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
November 07, 2016, 03:51:44 AM
Telling a donkey that he/she is a donkey and has no brain in terms of knowledge and intelligence results in a never ending him/her kicking and saying Arrrrr Arrrrrrr Arrrrrrr.

You can't truly make a donkey to understand for example to do an experiment of looking at different objects from a telescope from different distances and then records the sizes which he sees in telescope and determines that an object with 2mm diameter from 20 miles away is actually 200m in real size, and looking at the sun with same telescope and seeing the diameter of sun for example is 5cm and could calculate the actual sizes and conclude that sun is for real millions of miles away.

Or with some tools and instruments and sensors, laser, mirrors then timing the hitting the light after being reflected by dozens of well set mirrors will realize the average speed of light.

Just now imagine expecting a donkey to actually read my post and understands it and even more stupid than those donkeys is you to come back every time and hope for a different result Cheesy
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
November 07, 2016, 12:40:57 AM

FUCK YOU, nomad! I just checked out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNVgzk3tbl0, and now thanks to your fuckin' link I'm back to leaning toward your camp. You best have a fire, hotdogs and marshmallows available if by happenstance I fully enter camp. Oh, and a goat (or a duck) to please me after having just completed a long journey.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
November 07, 2016, 12:22:55 AM

Don't be a BADecker.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Jump to: