Pages:
Author

Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More - page 8. (Read 74692 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
Just as I thought a few days ago

Looking at the roadmap, then this coin is still overvalued.

I guess this was expected, since the source is a very bad copy paste job.

Time to move on, see you guys at spliff Cool
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Who had so many coins ??
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
I set my buy orders low around 700 @sat but it seems we will never get there.
but there is still hope cause the dev's haven't cashed out a quarter yet ..so we needa be active in order to cash out of this fucking scam.

Yep, transfer all coin to ccex, will more blocks from stacking Cheesy
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
but there is still hope cause the dev's haven't cashed out a quarter yet ..so we needa be active in order to cash out of this fucking scam.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Activity: 534

You will never get my for sure  Wink
Activity: 534
Who was duping over 110k FLOZ to 707 sat?!? That can't be just from POS and do not make any sense (the one could just place few sell orders over 2k sat and would make 3x profit!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1036
Crashing hard, it´s over, get out before it hits 15 sat

21 btc wall on 21 sat. It will never hit 15 sat.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Floz will be back up. Up very soon. You can mark my words and quote this.
Time for bed now, its been a fun-filled night of knife catching, quick mouse tapping and bigstack floz stacking.
GN  Smiley
Activity: 606
Everyone fudding to get cheap coins Smiley

yep, this is big dump before the big pump  Cool
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Everyone fudding to get cheap coins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Crashing hard, it´s over, get out before it hits 15 sat
You sold you coins not to idol. Get out of here. you are not wanted.
who are you to say ? everything you say is wrong and lies and without knowledge or a strong source.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
what the fuck ? floz is dead.The holidays are over and where is everyone and the campaigns ?
Why is floz dead? People got scared from the fudders today and then started selling. That started a panic sell. Now it is coming back up. Over 3 btc bought between 1000-1300 in the last 40 minutes.
I'd say its about to rebound hard and the people who sold cheap tonight will be sorry tomorrow.

It's not people selling it idiot but the dev's. Check the Rich List and you would see the 200k interchange between the first and second addresses.

I have an order on 1K for 100K coins. Do you want to sell me your coins?
You are a shill motherfucker and i know that,not a new thing.But one thing i got to know is that to cashout before this whole thing ends.

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/20FDoKn.png?1[/img]

No orders at 1k

I moved it in case you wanted to sell to me fucker. I did not want someone else selling to me first. You want me to put it up. Will you sell into me?
STFU i am watching the market since hours and wanted to see if there are shills online supporting it or not and i got the answer to that.

You sold you coins not to idol. Get out of here. you are not wanted.
what the fuck ? floz is dead.The holidays are over and where is everyone and the campaigns ?
Why is floz dead? People got scared from the fudders today and then started selling. That started a panic sell. Now it is coming back up. Over 3 btc bought between 1000-1300 in the last 40 minutes.
I'd say its about to rebound hard and the people who sold cheap tonight will be sorry tomorrow.

It's not people selling it idiot but the dev's. Check the Rich List and you would see the 200k interchange between the first and second addresses.

You are a shill motherfucker and i know that,not a new thing.But one thing i got to know is that to cashout before this whole thing ends.

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/20FDoKn.png?1[/img]

No orders at 1k

I moved it in case you wanted to sell to me fucker. I did not want someone else selling to me first. You want me to put it up. Will you sell into me?
STFU i am watching the market since hours and wanted to see if there are shills online supporting it or not and i got the answer to that.

I dont see anything bad. and 200k on 3M coins is not a lot.
That's a small dump, It is already back up now too
Pages:
Jump to: