Pages:
Author

Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More - page 3. (Read 74692 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Hate to say I told ya so.....

Stop buying garbage and listening to fake hype BS on this shitty board.  Stick to legit coins and devs, it's not that hard.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Remember what happens when the fudders come out to play? That's right!
Now it's going two days in a row, that could only mean one thing, They must want floz badly.
Dont fall for their trap, but just in case some of you do, I've set up some buys in the orderbooks.

"set up some buys in the orderbooks."    hrrrm? o is that you at 600 shat? or 350? cause thats the only half ass support there on buy side this ship is dropping like a rock, put your money where you mouth was 24 hours ago haha man all you guys were going so hard now its just dropping wheres this 100btc bet someone quote that shiz? ;p

No actually. I just bought over 30K coins between 1100-990 in the last dump a few seconds ago.
Lucky me!
Are you dumpers done yet?

i mean honestly you can bust things bagholders say all day but the numbers dont lie;
only ONE btc buy support for this coin to fall to 100 shat ;(
6btc buy supported NEEDED to even hit 3k shat
inflation making it worse every day with high static rewards
i couldnt dump if i wanted to with the little support, noone could

Well someone keep dumping.

definitely, lol ...

I dont know if I can watch this anymore. I am already crying.

Man I'm waiting your thanks to not accept your ridiculous 2 BTC bet... Wink

I really feel sorry for you, you must feel betrayed and scammed, but this smelled a scam since the beggining...

Want to recover you loss? Easy, just wait for IOTA release, and buy everything you can. I guarantee you X10 profit assured if you catch it since the beggining. Wink

legendary
Activity: 1120
Now it's going two days in a row, that could only mean one thing, They must want floz badly.
Dont fall for their trap, but just in case some of you do, I've set up some buys in the orderbooks.

Holy shit please stop using this lame stupid dumb ass excuse, you sound sad and futile! WOW.  Give it up already!! lol fail.
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
@Dev: Did the 1000 blocks POW started actually? And the ann page says there is a block explorer, but where is the link to it?
Could you please update it?

Wallets and source have been updated in the OP. Block explorer should be ready in the coming hour or so.
The 1000 blocks will be starting now.

Thanks. BTW, are there any plans for a MAC OS wallet?

Yes. In the works as we speak. We'll have more info on that in the coming days.

Great! Thanks!

Dev, this is probably not the high priority now, but how is the status on the MAC wallet?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

"set up some buys in the orderbooks."    hrrrm? o is that you at 600 shat? or 350? cause thats the only half ass support there on buy side this ship is dropping like a rock, put your money where you mouth was 24 hours ago haha man all you guys were going so hard now its just dropping wheres this 100btc bet someone quote that shiz? ;p

No actually. I just bought over 30K coins between 1100-990 in the last dump a few seconds ago.
Lucky me!

i mean honestly you can bust things bagholders say all day but the numbers dont lie;

definitely, lol ...

aww dont feel bad. it pumped, then it dumped. alot made money (me) but if you went in for the second round you lost your ass.
so dont cry, just greed and pride got in your way, lesson learned.
Activity: 606
legendary
Activity: 1036

"set up some buys in the orderbooks."    hrrrm? o is that you at 600 shat? or 350? cause thats the only half ass support there on buy side this ship is dropping like a rock, put your money where you mouth was 24 hours ago haha man all you guys were going so hard now its just dropping wheres this 100btc bet someone quote that shiz? ;p

Lucky me!

definitely, lol ...

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

Lucky me!

definitely, lol ...
legendary

Lucky me!

Lucky me!

legendary

Lucky me!

legendary
The price is strating to grow a little bit.

good you can dump the rest before Bob

Mate i`m not dumpimg i bought more yesterday, transfer to my wallet and now staking and waiting what will happen.

He's just a troll. No need to even reply to him.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
The price is strating to grow a little bit.

good you can dump the rest before Bob

Mate i`m not dumpimg i bought more yesterday, transfer to my wallet and now staking and waiting what will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!
Just set the trolls on ignore..it's always the same accounts talking anyway..
No matter how many posts they read, they speculate and pretend that they know everything...nothing changes with them.

The dev gave us an update so technically he delivered.
legendary
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 736
Activity: 736
Paaaarty!
Devs are back
Price is on the move
Drink on the way
2 the moon!

who are you working?
I feel bad for you if Bob and the crew has recruited you. 

but do you normally purchase bitcointalk accounts for your shitcoin promotions?
https://fanbitcoin.com/index.php?topic=1155892.30;wap2

I work for my wife and kids and the only people who ever recruited me was the Army.
 Wink

you will learn quickly Smiley
Activity: 602
The devs have 210K coins. Is that a good thing? They can dump if they want and leave us holding the bag
Pages:
Jump to: