Pages:
Author

Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More - page 7. (Read 74692 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

Nice video grumpytiger211, this gives people a quick overall update on the happenings on FLOZ coin. Some people don't want to read 40+ pages just to see if the coin is alive still...plus there might be someone who might have missed an important post or two.

I am going to send you a bit of FLOZ to your wallet.

grumpytiger211 I'm sending you 42.xxxx FLOZ in a couple of seconds from now..

http://floz.blockpioneers.info/tx.php?tx=a9ebba6806dd1afdb5c2b72f3264fc76b91d4c2a7b252c64ae9728ece2e78d20
or
http://floz.blockpioneers.info/address.php?address=FRGrouvYSW41A3YJ6wheaHzV7bcm2yRCsL and click outgoing transaction: 01/04/2016 20:35:37

Confirmed, address number 2 on richlist belongs to Winner
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!

Nice video grumpytiger211, this gives people a quick overall update on the happenings on FLOZ coin. Some people don't want to read 40+ pages just to see if the coin is alive still...plus there might be someone who might have missed an important post or two.

grumpytiger211 I'm sending you 42.xxxx FLOZ in a couple of seconds from now..
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
normal crash because of fud
Activity: 658
I hope so there will be good news comes out from dev so that i am also waiting there.
Activity: 896
Waiting to hear some good news from Dev, there is Monday but no update made till now?
Activity: 616
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
Simply because of the twitter status that the dev shared 2-3 days ago.

Will see later today.
legendary
Look ARROUND!
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
I seriously can't guess where this thing is going.But where are the dev's and the campaigns they were talking about ?

Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
I seriously can't guess where this thing is going.But where are the dev's and the campaigns they were talking about ?
legendary
Look ARROUND!

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Still holding until announcement.

ICO .. POS only... C-Cex... Hmmmmm... Do your math ;-)
Activity: 336
www.DonateMedia.org
Still holding until announcement.
legendary
Look ARROUND!
what the fuck ? floz is dead.The holidays are over and where is everyone and the campaigns ?
Why is floz dead? People got scared from the fudders today and then started selling. That started a panic sell. Now it is coming back up. Over 3 btc bought between 1000-1300 in the last 40 minutes.
I'd say its about to rebound hard and the people who sold cheap tonight will be sorry tomorrow.

It's not people selling it idiot but the dev's. Check the Rich List and you would see the 200k interchange between the first and second addresses.

If I'm not mistaken, the very 1st FLOZ address is Cex...I verified this by transferring the coins out of that exchange to my wallet and the current #1 wallet coin amount went down immediately after doing so...

Plus the 2nd FLOZ address on that list is mines.

Lol..
Sign a message with it ? it wont take long to know if the address is of exchange or not.

I won't put my name and claim my address on the block explorer but I could send you any FLOZ amount between 1-51 from that address.

I'm currently at work so I will send the coins 5hours from now.

What you do with the coin is up to you obviously Smiley
I never said to claim but only to sign.I don't need your coins just sign any message to prove you own it.But i doubt cause you don't seem to know the difference and so it's not likely you own them.

What i am trying to say is that I would rather send coins than sign/claim.

If you don't want to then cool but I'm not about to do something that I don't want to do.
Activity: 426
sold out in time near 2k sat. Took small profit
 Wink see u
what the fuck ? floz is dead.The holidays are over and where is everyone and the campaigns ?
Why is floz dead? People got scared from the fudders today and then started selling. That started a panic sell. Now it is coming back up. Over 3 btc bought between 1000-1300 in the last 40 minutes.
I'd say its about to rebound hard and the people who sold cheap tonight will be sorry tomorrow.

It's not people selling it idiot but the dev's. Check the Rich List and you would see the 200k interchange between the first and second addresses.

If I'm not mistaken, the very 1st FLOZ address is Cex...I verified this by transferring the coins out of that exchange to my wallet and the current #1 wallet coin amount went down immediately after doing so...

Lol..
Sign a message with it ? it wont take long to know if the address is of exchange or not.

I won't put my name and claim my address on the block explorer but I could send you any FLOZ amount between 1-51 from that address.

I never said to claim but only to sign.I don't need your coins just sign any message to prove you own it.But i doubt cause you don't seem to know the difference and so it's not likely you own them.
legendary
Look ARROUND!

Lol..

Lol..
legendary
Look ARROUND!

Lol..
Pages:
Jump to: