Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 44. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Flycoin followers or Investors,

I need your help,

Any addnode of flycoin? I cannot connect to flycoin network.

Anyone can help?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1176
Hello Vegasguy,

Long time no hear,

I remember the Flycoin created but I miss the greetings,
since too much busy for work,
maybe I have to say,

BELATED 1st ANNIVERSARY FLYCOIN

"it's better late than never"

best regards

OKANE
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
an alert system has been built in since bitcoin core like... 4? for that. just no one ever uses it

And now it's gone.

https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2016-September/013104.html
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1400
pushed some more commits this weekend. next up is messaging system for it

This is going to rock!!! Thank you Griffith. In the messaging system, is there a way to broadcast when an update in released?

Vegas

a wallet update? an alert system has been built in since bitcoin core like... 4? for that. just no one ever uses it
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

This is going to rock!!! Thank you Griffith. In the messaging system, is there a way to broadcast when an update in released?

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1400
legendary
Ya, I could care less about the car. I bought a new mustang for now, until insurance pays out. By Monday Ill be back rocking on rolling here again.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
You can get a new 'vett, Nevada and crypto can't get a new Vegas!

Glad for the good news that you'll be fine!  Don't push it though, nothing to gain....   take care!
legendary
Im feeling a bit better today. Chest is still a little sore. Im starting to move around a bit more. So Ill be back in the saddle by tomorrow. Guys thanks for all your kindness , it has helped a lot to know you care about me.

Vegas
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Get well very soon, Vegas! Will car insurance cover the expenses? Will you sue the guy on Honda?
Corvette is a good car, but next time think about buying a monster truck. Just imagine, no freaks can ram into you, but you ride atop of their cars instead.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Sorry to hear this Vegas. As long as you are ok and get well.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Damn, sorry to hear this Vegas. Get well soon, I know you re strong enough to put it behind u.
legendary
Guys thanks for all the caring hearts. I really need it right now. The worst by far was the airbag. It felt like someone hit me in the chest as hard as they could with a sledgehammer. It exploded in my face so hard it caused my head to snap back. So Im just sore, thats all. I really am looking forward to getting back and talking with you guys. I got knocked down, but Ill get right back up. The prick tried to say it was my fault until witnesses said otherwise. I think his car got the worst of it. The only other injury I sustained was when he got out, he tried to blame it on me, and I broke my hand with his face.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Guys I have some terrible news. I was in a very bad accident. Some idiot make an illegal left turn in front of me.  Ill be ok, but my brand new 2016 Corvette is totaled. I didnt have it 30 days Sad Woody and Meta will be handling things for a couple of days while I rest. Im not seriously hurt, but the airbag exploded on my chest , and it feels like someone swung a like a sledge hammer as hard as they could, directly into the middle of my chest. Give me 2 days, and Ill be good as new.

Sorry to hear this Vegas!!...Take rest and get well soon..
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
Thanks for all of your best wishes. Im on bed rest for a few days, but I have my phone near my side. I'll check the thread once or twice a day. I tolerate pain very well so I figure 2-3 days I'll be good as new. It's not all bad. I got 23 days out of the Corvette.

Damn Vegas, sorry to hear that. You are one tough cookie so all will be well in a day or two. Rest up my friend!
legendary
Thanks for all of your best wishes. Im on bed rest for a few days, but I have my phone near my side. I'll check the thread once or twice a day. I tolerate pain very well so I figure 2-3 days I'll be good as new. It's not all bad. I got 23 days out of the Corvette.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Guys I have some terrible news. I was in a very bad accident. Some idiot make an illegal left turn in front of me.  Ill be ok, but my brand new 2016 Corvette is totaled. I didnt have it 30 days Sad Woody and Meta will be handling things for a couple of days while I rest. Im not seriously hurt, but the airbag exploded on my chest , and it feels like someone swung a like a sledge hammer as hard as they could, directly into the middle of my chest. Give me 2 days, and Ill be good as new.

Vegas

Damn Vegas I am sorry to hear this!  I hope you recover quickly!  Stay well rested.

-pokeytex
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
I hope you get better soon, man. It's always bad news to be involved in an accident, but the good thing is that you are not seriously injured.

Best wishes for you.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I'm sorry for you.
Hurry back to health  Smiley

greetings
Pages:
Jump to: