Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 45. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys I have some terrible news. I was in a very bad accident. Some idiot make an illegal left turn in front of me.  Ill be ok, but my brand new 2016 Corvette is totaled. I didnt have it 30 days Sad Woody and Meta will be handling things for a couple of days while I rest. Im not seriously hurt, but the airbag exploded on my chest , and it feels like someone swung a like a sledge hammer as hard as they could, directly into the middle of my chest. Give me 2 days, and Ill be good as new.

Vegas

legendary
Guys thanks so much for taking time to show how much you care.

Vegas
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Thanks for the assist, Woody... don't know why that wouldn't upload for me...

You know I made this cake just for you........   Wink

The toughest part was getting all those flies in the #1 to stand there all lined up while I took their picture......

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Happy 1st Flyday!

dammit

Here you go Binmon
Creative but, not making me want a piece of this cake. LOL
Activity: 281
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Can someone pls give me  a schedule with future steps?

I do not want to spoil the Bday party but while we congratulate Bday there s 0 satoshies daily volume on the Yobit exchange where total buy side is something like 0.2 BTC.

To tell you the truth, I do not see a reason to be happy regarding FLY cause this coins is currently alive only in this thread. If I cannot sell 0.03 BTC when I want, there s no point talking about how Fly survived the worst period.

Sorry for being this harsh but things obviously do not work and I want to know what is expected and when.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Vegas, BIG congratulations and thanks to you.

You are amazing - thanks to you I was able to realize my little dream.

FLY, thanks to you and the support of many people will be getting stronger, I personally believe in it.

Smiley

Activity: 444
Keep FLY'ing...Wish You Happy B'day..
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Congratulations for the 1st birthday and many after it.
legendary
In case some of you have not been in crypto for a while. 95% of coins fail in a few months. Either the dev disappears, or the coin becomes worthless. There will be features added to make fly very special. But the fact that it is still strong and valuable after one year, should tell you all you need to know Smiley As I have promised, fly will be around for years, and I will continue to add value.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
legendary
Yes, fly was launched September 16, 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our one year anniversary!!

Vegas
legendary
     50 Fly Prize for the best 3 FlyCoin Birthday Cakes.
            No way mine can win - that's why we need you!

Judged by FlyCoin creator VegasGuy (he just has not been told yet)
      Extra credit for real cakes. Must be posted in thread by 9/30/16
legendary
                       Happy Birthday FlyCoin!

1 Year Old Today & Still Moving Forward
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I wish modeling p2p networks and staking wallets was that simple.  How do you factor in user perception and statistical variables such as the number of nodes vs Flynodes?

User Perception     = Irrelevant
Number of Nodes   = Important to help with syncing and help in blocking a sybil attack ,
However # of Staking coins has a greater effect on security than # of Nodes .
Reason: Longest Chain with the Highest Difficulty always wins.

The more coins that are staking the higher the security, since the fly node design would have more people stay online longer, their coins will be staking more.
Where as the old masternode design guarantees those coins are not staking and deceases the overall % of coin even available to stake,
ie: Less Coins Staking , Lowers the hashProofOfStake , which means weaker security.
     More Coins Staking , Raises the hashProofOfStake  , which means stronger security.

It is Logic, it is not complicated.  Smiley

Cool
legendary
Guys, Ive updated some of the information on the OP, including a link to Presstabs' block explorer. Also added the version # of the wallet and date released (Thank you Pokeytex, for this great suggestion). Later I will add a new banner called "Flynode", and write the description and details.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
i'm new to this, any guide to masternodes?

We are not ready yet, but of course we will have a guide for a FlyNode.

Be smart and buy the first coins to reach one FlyNode.

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$
i'm new to this, any guide to masternodes?
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
hmm,
one point of interest, since Fly is a rare coin with numbers below 1 billion.

In a standard masternode system,
those coins being held do not stake, which is no issue for PoW coins,
however for a PoS coin, this would decrease the amount of staking coins and decrease the network difficulty, thereby weakening your PoS Security.

However your FlyNode,
there would be no decrease in network difficulty and in fact since these nodes will be running ~24x7, should cause an increase in your PoS Security.   Wink

For a PoS coin Flynode design would be better than the old masternode design, from a security standpoint.

Cool

Do you have any math to back up your statement?  I don't see that it holds water.

Hmm,
it should be apparent , but since you asked for math ,
here you go.   Smiley

hashProofOfStake <= [Coin-age] x [Target]      
[Coin-age] = [amount of coins] x [days in stake]      

Cool

I wish modeling p2p networks and staking wallets was that simple.  How do you factor in user perception and statistical variables such as the number of nodes vs Flynodes?
Activity: 444
Looks like the Dev is confident of implementing the new suggestions...it's certainly good to see the concerns/questions raised from community and as long as Dev has answers, i don't see a reason why we can't build the new system...Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: