Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 42. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
The cake winners were:
    Cryptonit
    Winmon (Binmon) and,
    Trannamtan
    Greg of Doom

Please PM me your FlyCoin address so I can get you your 50 FLY reward.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16284860
Woody20285, My picture did not like?
I am now sad  Cry
greetings
Greg - Love you Cake picture. Somehow, I missed it???
Apologies. I will make sure I send you 50 FLY.
Woody
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Flynodes is another good step in the development of FLY.

Personally, I look forward to setting MN simple - one click in the wallet and is already running  Cool
I am curious if it can be done ...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I will be posting the results of the tests here. Im VERY excited!! This will be great!!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
closed beta tests for flynodes will start this weekend
legendary
Alright, so people that have been in the Crypto scene that follow me, do so, not because I make them rich, they do so because of the things I write. Here are some great Vegas one liners.....

If you ever want to know how an airbag feels , then stand still, close your eyes, and I will take my bat , and swing it as hard as I can, right into your fucking chest!

ok , here is another..

They say what doesnt kill you will make you stronger. I dont feel stronger. I feel like my ass got kicked!

More to come. Thanks for the birthday wishes, and good health wishes from everyone. Ill start sending fly to those who took the time to support our 1st of many Birthdays!!!

Vegas
legendary
No worries Greg. I will be paying the winners tomorrow. Ive got a packed schedule today.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
The cake winners were:
    Cryptonit
    Winmon (Binmon) and,
    Trannamtan

Please PM me your FlyCoin address so I can get you your 50 FLY reward.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16284860

Woody20285, My picture did not like?
I am now sad  Cry

greetings

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Hello,

nodes working properly,

Thank you vegasguy.

Good luck FLYCOIN

regards

okane

What nodes?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Hello,

nodes working properly,

Thank you vegasguy.

Good luck FLYCOIN

regards

okane
legendary
but i tried it like 3 times after i made sure the code matched the same system bitcoin was using and it worked every time.  as long as its fixed i dont see too much of an issue that i couldnt actually find an issue XD

Because it was already done https://github.com/madzebra/Fly-coin/commit/53f2c176a102df8a667653164b1f4cd67a33a59c

The history was lost while transitioning to new repo.

Nice find c00p3r!

I guess changes and history would not get lost if Fly developers would follow the simple and easy Git development process and use Fork, Branch, and Pull Requests, to keep the code change history linked.

we do. but what do you do when the git acc owner completely deletes the main git? you have to start a new one. and thats what i did because thats what happened. the original git was rehosted from someones locally stored copy later, but for about 2 weeks over the summer it was gone. moved main repos after that incident

I can confirm this is true. But really, I dont see the importance of this or the discussion of zapwallettxes. Lets discuss the future of Fly, and answer and questions regarding upcoming changes like Flynode and POSO.

Vegas

legendary
but i tried it like 3 times after i made sure the code matched the same system bitcoin was using and it worked every time.  as long as its fixed i dont see too much of an issue that i couldnt actually find an issue XD

Because it was already done https://github.com/madzebra/Fly-coin/commit/53f2c176a102df8a667653164b1f4cd67a33a59c

Nice find c00p3r!

I guess changes and history would not get lost if Fly developers would follow the simple and easy Git development process and use Fork, Branch, and Pull Requests, to keep the code change history linked.

we do. but what do you do when the git acc owner completely deletes the main git? you have to start a new one. and thats what i did because thats what happened. the original git was rehosted from someones locally stored copy later, but for about 2 weeks over the summer it was gone. moved main repos after that incident
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!

Nice find c00p3r!

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra

legendary
So flynode is still being coded. I wanted to put a twist on the POSP system for our next update. Many of you know that I have been saying that inflation is the number 1 killer of a coin for many years. Its been proven 100s of times over with all of the worthless coins out there. So, knowing this I made fly intentionally inflate as slow as possible. There are many mechanisms that do this. The reason is to protect the coin from inflation. So I had an idea. For our next update , when your wallet is open and unlocked, youll gain coin weight. However, should your wallet close, your coin weight will reset to 0. Now, before anyone complains... This will apply to everyone. What this does is lower inflation even more. So, if you want the advantage, then simply keep your wallet online. If this is a problem , then work out a solution. The goal is NOT to hurt you, but to keep the coin as rare as possible, and to reward those that keep their wallets open and protect the network. So if you do this right, youll have a MAJOR advantage over others. If inflation is very low, then we can actually raise the POS rate. This new technology will be called POSO. "Proof of stake online"

Vegas
legendary
Guys, I was the one that asked Griffith for the fix. A couple of versions ago , when I tried zapwallettxes, it deleted my wallet.dat and replaced it with another. Fortunately, I had a backup. I asked Griffith to fix this. He said he did. I then tested it, and it worked perfect. Thats all.

Vegas

Vegas,

I think the point they were making about the code change, was that no actual code change was done, just a small code formatting change.
No change in the function was modified.

i tried it and it worked. did it break for someone else?

midnight is right, i believe i ended up deleting and remaking the function to find out what i was looking at from bitcoin was the same as was already there. and what u see in the commit was the end result.

legendary
Its strange because I discovered the bug, then I asked him to fix it. He asked me to test it after his fix, and I did, and it worked. So who knows. Its working, thats all that counts.

Vegas
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
Guys, I was the one that asked Griffith for the fix. A couple of versions ago , when I tried zapwallettxes, it deleted my wallet.dat and replaced it with another. Fortunately, I had a backup. I asked Griffith to fix this. He said he did. I then tested it, and it worked perfect. Thats all.

Vegas

Vegas,

I think the point they were making about the code change, was that no actual code change was done, just a small code formatting change.
No change in the function was modified.
legendary

Vegas
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
I am looking at the commit right now

[4dbeef] adjusted PoS, max stake days, uperblock chances, and fixed zap

and I can't understand the part where you "fixed zap". The only thing I can see is changes in code formating.

Can you explain what was the problem you fixed and how did you fix it?

...can't see a fix....

What is the problem?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
I am looking at the commit right now

[4dbeef] adjusted PoS, max stake days, uperblock chances, and fixed zap

and I can't understand the part where you "fixed zap". The only thing I can see is changes in code formating.

Can you explain what was the problem you fixed and how did you fix it?
Pages:
Jump to: