Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 57. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
@vegasguy - who has enough coins to dump the market as they just did on Yobit - is this still the idiot Spiralout?

No, I followed him closely. He sold out months ago. This is simply someone cashing out. As I had loads of buy orders in, I caught over 75% of them. The ultimate plan is to put buy orders in, and let them dump until yobit is dry.  I just looked at Yobit. There is a mere 1776 fly on the sell side. That is a tiny amount. If everyone stopped selling, Yobit could EASILY be cleaned out in a few weeks. I will try to find the wallet that dumped and try to figure out which one it was.

Vegas
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
time to buy! price melted in yobit and seems a good opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
@vegasguy - who has enough coins to dump the market as they just did on Yobit - is this still the idiot Spiralout?
legendary
It must be wallet update time again.........nothing ever runs smooth with me  Angry

Running v2.3.0.0 my wallet.dat won't import.
Nothing new there though, it has never done it correctly before  Roll Eyes

Knowing that would be the case I exported my private keys before closing my old wallet.

Installed the new wallet, allowed it to sync.

Now, when using the command "importprivkey" I am getting the response

"Error adding key to wallet (code -4)"

It's been a while since I have had to update my FLY wallet - what am I missing?

Any help would, as usual, be appreciated.

Asicrefugee, did you ever get this working. If not , let me know, and of course I will help you again. Gladly.

Vegas

normally, this code is popping up, if u already did an import!

Steve

Yes...I have faced a similar issue when i tried to import the key two consecutive times while the first time it has been already imported (Couldn't notice the output during the first time so i did the second time which has resulted the above error for me where as in the first instance itself the import was successful but for some reason i couldn't see the response on the debug window). Just close the wallet and open it and you should see the coins now.

I'm afraid I tried that already (twice, just in case) but still no coins.
Tried repair and also check wallet from the wallet menu, no joy.

legendary
Guys following my promise, I have matched every buy order and raised it by 1000 sats. Many are already participating, and the more participating the more buy pressure we will have. The buy side is looking VERY strong on Yobit, dont stop now. The strength of the buy side determines weather we keep the price or not. I simply as to place the on top of the highest bid 20 or more fly and I will match it. The reason this strategy will work is there is hardly any fly "in the wild". Almost all of it is held by a few people and we wont sell at these prices.

Vegas

@Vegas,

My observation...

You need to clarify if you are 'matching' the BUY order or are you 'Raising' the top buy order.

If you keep raising the top Buy order, you are not matching, but, you are pushing the buy price above the market (inflating the price).

If you wish to match or support the buy market, then you should be putting in buy orders of reasonable quantity just below the top prices to stop any large dumps from affecting the market price.  And let the market finds its value of FLY.

The current tactics you are using of inflating the buy price and forcing valid market buys higher than the current market rate.  This practise is no better than Buying and Selling into your own market orders similar to what is happening on other coins on Yobit with fake high volume.

It is kind of annoying for those attempting to purchase FLY having to always over bid you from buying your own coins.

The only reason I did it is because the value was far too low. We were sitting at 40,000 sats. I simply wanted to bring the value back were it should be. But certainly I can match the buy order prices 1 sat UNDER the bidder.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
It must be wallet update time again.........nothing ever runs smooth with me  Angry

Knowing that would be the case I exported my private keys before closing my old wallet.

Steve

Yes...I have faced a similar issue when i tried to import the key two consecutive times while the first time it has been already imported (Couldn't notice the output during the first time so i did the second time which has resulted the above error for me where as in the first instance itself the import was successful but for some reason i couldn't see the response on the debug window). Just close the wallet and open it and you should see the coins now.

ok..now u have to sync from scratch...delete everything than wallet.dat and let wallet syncing
Activity: 432

Steve

Activity: 444

Steve

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Steve
Activity: 432

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
Guys following my promise, I have matched every buy order and raised it by 1000 sats. Many are already participating, and the more participating the more buy pressure we will have. The buy side is looking VERY strong on Yobit, dont stop now. The strength of the buy side determines weather we keep the price or not. I simply as to place the on top of the highest bid 20 or more fly and I will match it. The reason this strategy will work is there is hardly any fly "in the wild". Almost all of it is held by a few people and we wont sell at these prices.

Vegas

@Vegas,

My observation...

You need to clarify if you are 'matching' the BUY order or are you 'Raising' the top buy order.

If you keep raising the top Buy order, you are not matching, but, you are pushing the buy price above the market (inflating the price).

If you wish to match or support the buy market, then you should be putting in buy orders of reasonable quantity just below the top prices to stop any large dumps from affecting the market price.  And let the market finds its value of FLY.

The current tactics you are using of inflating the buy price and forcing valid market buys higher than the current market rate.  This practise is no better than Buying and Selling into your own market orders similar to what is happening on other coins on Yobit with fake high volume.

It is kind of annoying for those attempting to purchase FLY having to always over bid you from buying your own coins.
legendary

Vegas
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Haven't been here for a while, just got v2.3 update, everything runs smooth!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I was gone on a business trip - got home and immediately got sick.
So.. I have been out of touch. Just caught up and found that ver.
2.3 has been out for 2 days. There is so much good news happening.
Great job Vegas. I am now going back to bed.
legendary
I am continuing to match all buy orders on Yobit. If you are not participating you should. This program has made the biggest difference in buy pressure so far. It has also stopped the dumping AND raised the price by 4x in just a few days!!! I simply ask that you place the highest bid for 20 fly (or more) and I will not only match it, but raise the price a 1000 sats !!!! Even if you only can place a small order for 20 coins, please do. If everyone does this the price will skyrocket!!

If YOU want the price to rise, DONT wait on everyone else, please contribute!!

Also please verify your on the latest wallet V2.3 , released a few days ago!

Vegas
legendary
MacWallet v2.3

Download

sha256sum: 315cab384c18afaf6c151033457a5d077874ae7d8be304abc9a4ad128527021f

Thank you Cooper. I will update on the OP.

Vegas
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
MacWallet v2.3

Download

sha256sum: 315cab384c18afaf6c151033457a5d077874ae7d8be304abc9a4ad128527021f
Activity: 300
I have had 9 stakes now since 12:00 am CST, 7-17-2016. Most have been around 1.5 Fly from 200+ stacks.
Have not much clue on percentages, due to how POSP calculates the APR. As still in transition from before fork.
Though new wallet 2.3 APR is a lot better than 2.2, where I was getting stakes of .009 and .007 Fly.
WOW! Price went up to 200k! And someone missed out! Whoops! 1019 Fly, now under 200k price, at Yobit.

Peace, Dennis
legendary
So is it true that FLY now has no fees???

Correct. All fees have been removed. No fees of any kind.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1504

Hi guys , here is the fix for the posp rate. My appologies. Just close your wallet and overwrite your old .exe file.

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/releases/download/v2.3.0.0/FlyCoin-qt-windows.zip

This POS fix will be immediate, install as soon as possible!!

Update:
Just got my first stake on this version and can confirm, it now pays correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegas

All updated to the new wallet - WOW - what a purchase on Yobit!  Very nice to see some action there!  Keep up the great work @Vegasguy!
Pages:
Jump to: