Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 60. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Agreed. Changing the plan, so many times as I have has brought instability. I take responsibility for that. My intention was to find the niche where fly belongs. I had to try many different ideas. The one that certainly got the most attention was the wallet compiling service. Especially with the Androids. Griffith and I worked yesterday, many hours on the server for the Androids to function. We still have more time to put into it. Customers will be asked to purchase fly as payment for the wallets. As fly is held in large amounts by only a few people, most customers will have to purchase from the exchange, causing the price to rise each time. I will also posts bounties on our OP for those who PM the OP of other coins asking if they want this or that kind of wallets. Should you find a customer for us, and we complete a wallet for them, a "finders fee" will be paid out.   The real world value will come from the wallet compiling service that has proven to have the largest interest so far. After this service is fully functioning , we will create a multipool to add more buy pressure. Other than the POS change to 20-25% to retain its "rare" status , this will be the final model of Fly. Not to say other little goodies may be added to the wallet , but fly at its core will be a service to the crypto community. Fly is strong enough and stable enough now to stand on its own. No more restrictions or fees of any kind will ever be added.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Agreed. Our main focus now is our wallet compiling services. Customers will be asked to purchase fly for payment of those services therefore increasing the price. We are still sorting out our electrum server for the android wallets. But I will say that we wont stay at 35% POS for much longer. I want to reward early adopters and keep the coin rare. Ill do one final POS change to 20%-25%. A multipool is a great idea. Ill be speaking with Griffith about setting one up.

Vegas

i would love much more if u design a coinrollout plan

with target max coins and timeframe u want to reach it

and at least over 10 years rollout phase (better is longer like the 30+ years of DMD)

and follow that plan with all ur design changes

only such to everyone known framework can create trust

legendary
Agreed. Our main focus now is our wallet compiling services. Customers will be asked to purchase fly for payment of those services therefore increasing the price. We are still sorting out our electrum server for the android wallets. But I will say that we wont stay at 35% POS for much longer. I want to reward early adopters and keep the coin rare. Ill do one final POS change to 20%-25%. A multipool is a great idea. Ill be speaking with Griffith about setting one up.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i am against this idea vegas

u can take from HBN code a stake for charity codepart
where users themself can select a part of there POS income send towards a target address

basical the same as the savings code u have in FLY

u can promote a target address for ur promotion FLY funds and big stakeholder can stake a share of their POS income into it

but not as a mandatory halving of POS income for everyone

we should be beyond the stage of coin specs changing everytime u have a idea

the backbone of specs should with next release be set in stone

and the focus be on added services and apps around it
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Guys as we move closer to POSP , Im thinking on the best ways to bring value to fly. These are simply ideas. When Superfly was active , it was very popular. The downside to it was I had to charge staking fees to all users to fund the superfly wallet. So Im not sure if this hurt more than it helped. So I had an idea. I want to bring back the excitement of superfly and without any fees at all to the users. So one idea I had would be to lower the POS rate to 10%-20% and raise the Superfly wallet staking percent to allow me to reward fly supporters. So it would be all the good stuff, without any fees or restrictions. Fly would be worth more as the POS rate would be dropped. Fly would be more of an interactive coin without any fees or restrictions. So I wanted to get some feedback on this. It would mean that the superfly wallet would have to POS @50%-100% or more to do rewards. Should a name claim be required? Should selling disqualify someone? This may or , may not happen, thats why I need feedback. POSP to start at block 77,000

Vegas

I truly feel we don't need any more gimmick.  We need real world usage or at least a multi-pool option to help the buy pressure.  What ever happened to the x11 ASIC?  We have so little Fly in the wild that it is not hard to discern who is selling massive amounts.  We need an engine to drive value.  I am not a coder nor a dev so that is the limit I can offer.  Oh and my investment! :-P
legendary
Guys as we move closer to POSP , Im thinking on the best ways to bring value to fly. These are simply ideas. When Superfly was active , it was very popular. The downside to it was I had to charge staking fees to all users to fund the superfly wallet. So Im not sure if this hurt more than it helped. So I had an idea. I want to bring back the excitement of superfly and without any fees at all to the users. So one idea I had would be to lower the POS rate to 10%-20% and raise the Superfly wallet staking percent to allow me to reward fly supporters. So it would be all the good stuff, without any fees or restrictions. Fly would be worth more as the POS rate would be dropped. Fly would be more of an interactive coin without any fees or restrictions. So I wanted to get some feedback on this. It would mean that the superfly wallet would have to POS @50%-100% or more to do rewards. Should a name claim be required? Should selling disqualify someone? This may or , may not happen, thats why I need feedback. POSP to start at block 77,000

Vegas
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Two heads are better than one.
Fly will be around for many many years. I see many large buy orders in already for hundreds of fly Smiley

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Thank you all for supporting fly!! We are fast approaching our 1 year anniversary.

Vegas

Yeah but most of that was me.
legendary
Fly will be around for many many years. I see many large buy orders in already for hundreds of fly Smiley

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Thank you all for supporting fly!! We are fast approaching our 1 year anniversary.

Vegas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Two heads are better than one.
Well the short of it, is a certain individual or individuals are purposefully crashing the price of fly on yobit. Its probably someone overly emotional and is just out to hurt the price. My advice for everyone is if you want very cheap fly , you can sell later at least double the price, put your buy order in low.

Vegas

It's ok. let them crash the price. I'm still buying!
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Well the short of it, is a certain individual or individuals are purposefully crashing the price of fly on yobit. Its probably someone overly emotional and is just out to hurt the price. My advice for everyone is if you want very cheap fly , you can sell later at least double the price, put your buy order in low.

Vegas

thank you for that, i will surely get some moar today, i like more Fly.
Not LESS ist more, MORE is more ...
If someone likes to keep the price down for a wile, you will have only lucky investors, later,
because everyone got even richer then.

I will bee the big big Wale, trading and wearing sunglasses.

EAT  FIAT  MOTHERF#§%@*

lol have fun  Grin
Matthias

legendary

Vegas
legendary

Also should the POS% be lowered again soon? Even though there are much less than 200,000 fly, the buy support is weak. I feel it could be because of the many forks that we had attempting to implement antidump. This is past us now, but I feel many people are not aware. What can we do as a group to improve things? A rebrand? Lower POS? Other suggestions?
Guys I really have proved over and over, that I do the right thing every time, so I am not sure why our price is not stable. Fly will be around for years. Should we lower the POS% even more and reward early adopters? If so, to what %?
Thanks in advance.

Here are some ( a bit long ) thoughts,
about the question, on how the weak buy support, is related to your actions:

Don't try to wrap your mind  around the trading behavour of the people.
I had to experience myself, a majority of people are lost to get clear about the credibility of any project and therefore, many don't read anything, but follow those,
they consider, to be successful. And its not different, then in real life: Those ,who are looking successful, are having more experience, in faking success,
then those, who actually are the real successful people.

So they are jumping around somehow between fan-boy and victim mode and don't have any chance to grasp the game. .
There is not much of bad opinion around regarding to Fly. Most people think, its a coin with potential, even in times of problems,
because most are not buying the quality of your coin. What they are buying, is YOU. And i agree with them, its a good idea.

Example:
did you realize, that NO ACTION, regardless how sensational, game-changing it may be, can move anything as powerful, as the question,
if the people, in your thread, are playing happy hippy lucky investor, or if they are discussing and disagreeing from time to time, in any totally irrelevant fact.
People are deciding on an emotional level.

Therefore, you should not expect actions, to influence trades in a way, to be assosiated to each other.
This was the case, two/three years ago. But today the mass is slow and moves in a completely shifted time-frame.
This shift is even more disrupted by frequent hype events, where people don't see anything else, then their chosen messiahs.
Changes are only beginning, to move the mass, if they are  coming consistently for a looong looong time.

Thats why your should PLAN your releases as follows:
If you are in marketing, you are beginning to organize your actions in a way, they are producing "waves" of release chunks, while slowly increasing the speed,
That creates a curve of excitement under the surface of your crowd, like a good story does (because, it IS about storytelling, backed by actions)
After ~1/2 a year of building up, a "final point" with a big change /event is used to ignite the coctail.
After the small hype you schould have some spare-coins, to fill the gab, witch shortly follows. As soon, it has gotten a bit more quite, you start again from the beginning.

In my work i am constructing a release queue for a time frame of six month, to plan the story and then start to kick one bucket after the other.
This is how its working, This strategy its often misunderstood as scamming, but planning the releases into a narrative, is not only the most common,
but also the most honest kind of marketing strategies.
Those who are not doing it in a similar way, are mostly those, who can effort, to buy their hype from magazines (or buy the magazines)
This is often the real scam. Nearly every commercial crypto magazine, quickly forgets, about the fact, that THEY hyped the scam, they are complaining about later.

With planing your release strategies, you are bringing your position a tiny bit higher, on every cycle,
As you may guess, you will be able to widness the end a marketing cycle, on ERC this month.
After a few cycles, you are learning to smoothen the releases more and more into a linear looking growth experience

I hope my description is somehow helpful, to prevent you, from getting frustrated by a misconception,
the current trades would be connected to your current actions in any way.

they are simply not.
Keep up and remind yourself:
There are many, you can not see,
because they are standing behind you.

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Hello Vegasguy,

Long time never login, I was in vacation,

Well, I never heard the news about fly, but, I think I'm lost,

Where is the fly now for exchange?  Grin

as of now, my fly no network connection.

let me find it or you help me.

best regards

okane

I have done enormous work on fly to correct everything.

Wallet now works perfect and no more crashes!!
POSP @ block 77,000
Now on 2 Exchanges
No fees of any kind.
Updates have slowed way down. I think an update every 6-8 weeks seems reasonable.

We just need time to get the word out that fly is running better than ever!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Hello Vegasguy,
Where is the fly now for exchange?  Grin
best regards
okane

Hey okane,
Welcome back!
Everything is working really smoothly.
Make sure you are on the current no fees wallet
     Version 2.2.0.0
Fly is currently on Yobit and BlueTrade.

Here are my current connections:
"addr" : "194.135.93.51:41568",
"addr" : "70.189.144.30:41568",
"addr" : "74.118.192.18:41568",
"addr" : "24.231.65.205:41568",
"addr" : "90.222.64.45:41568",
"addr" : "94.192.215.129:41568",
"addr" : "24.200.66.3:41568",

Woody
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Vegasguy,

Where is the fly now for exchange?  Grin

best regards

okane
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
After reading this stuff, all should get now the point, what this means for cointeams, which joined us already.

One of the big part here is Flycoin! look here on the page: http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/logos

We believe in Flycoin and of course, as an exclusive member of fedchain, they also have exclusive access in federated blockchains projects too.
Its not too much for understanding, that we hit huge ressources for devs of the world in some weeks/months and Flycoin of course would get some advantages too.

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Fly is better than ever. Ive worked very hard to get us on 2 exchanges. The wallet is flawless, and even the inflation is very low (Only 50,000 coins added in 1 year). We are approaching our 1 year anniversary. The problem is there are those people that stay in the past. Our challenge now is to get the word out that fly is working perfect, and with much less updates, and no wallet crashes, and also no fees of any kind. Time will help, and word will spread. I have changed our title, so simply posting here, will get the word out to people. Please support fly in getting the word out that all is well.

Vegas

hy nice you managed, to get over this small cryptopia crises, to.There are mad people everywhere and sometimes they are only funny, when you are watching them from far away ...

i saw some discussion on Europecoin's coming new nature. To bring some clear picture about our plan, i will describe it and  will compare it to the
coin, that inspired us, to use this model: HODL Coin. We took some of its inventions an added some important features, because we learned from its mistakes.

First of all we will do it via a coin swap We could have done otherwise, but we don't like to risk, having bugs, just from the forking mechanism.
But uniquely, though we are doing a coinswap, we ported the address space of Europecoin to the new coin, and ported its database. So after the swap,
nearly all addresses are the same and the addresses, our users have been spreading over time, will stay valid.
So if you gave a friend an address to use for sending ERC, he can still use it. We have already finished building our own semi automatic swap server with VPN and encrypted protection.
So everything is already in place. This will be a zero panic switch.

The swap will reduce the total amount by a factor of ten (320 mio / 10 = ~32 mio)
We did not like the total amount of coins, because it prevents many people from taking ERC serious (though it would not matter in about five years).
32 mio has not the problems of to many coins and don't have the problems of rare coins, that ar always struggling, to build up enough community, to
sustain healthy trading. 32 mio is a great number and will be reached after over 10 years

HODL has already a big blocksize, but we will take is even further, running a 5 minutes Blockchain with 10mb Blocksize

Our interest rates are exactly as Metamorphin posted two post ago

Then, if you have watched HODL COIN, it had some problems to sustain enough network, to make the Blockchain move.
We solved that problem, by adding the "BITLOCK" funktion. It jumps in, if mining goes under a certain limit and it activates all user clients,
to start micro-mining and to move the chain. The best on this solution is, it scales.

Now to the confusions around the timelock function. Our coins are giving a tiny interest to every coin for the first 30 days, so that you will have to move your coins afer this time, to get interest again.
TIMELOCK is just adding a multiplicator to this interest and you don't need to move them during that periode, to sustain this interest.

However in hodl coin, you are getting higher interest, for locking the coins longer. We changed it and made the shortest period the most profitable like: 3 month :5% per year (given you relock the coins every 3 month)
// BUT 6 month 4% a year, given you have to relock just twice, to reach you time. So in short: We focused on rewarding those, who touch their coins more often.

The interest rates are very low. The coin will have a low inflation, possibly nearly none. There are possibly 90 mio / 10 = 9 mio coins out in the wild

(minus about a third of the coins, they are believed, to have been trashed, when the coin was dead, but after the swap, we will know for sure)

this makes Europecoin a very lightweight semi rare currency and this is also the point where not even a millibit of code, logo, style, mindset is left from
its first start, as a ico scam coin. Also the time of successful maintenance by our team, after reboot, is twice as long as the scamer has been operating ERC.
He is DELETED ...

have fun
excited
Matthias

FEDERATED BLOCKCHAINS RELATED:

@VEGAS please get up to date with happenings around Federated Blockchains,
we are having an investor and this will be, ME  (i am about to found another company with a new Partner)
We are having some venture capital
(here has been our funding, but i decided, not to make it that public)
and will hire developers very soon,
first money already arrived and we have just finished renting our office and workspace.

Part of the development, this company will engage in, are including  Europecoin and Federated Blockchains.
(both are part of the plan) I am planning to hire those developers exclusively out of the crypto community.
I am watching several projects and of course keep my eyes open around Federated Blockchains, to finds out,
who is engaging the most for the future of Crypto Currency.
We are developing a Federated Blockchains based p2p point of sales cash-system for average merchants with complete altcoin support.
First hardware for the first prototypes already arrived this week too (touchscreen payment terminal barebones for our software).

Because Federated Blockchain (base system) and Europecoin
(together with Bitcoin first ones we advertise, because first sales will be probably in Europe)
are playing a major role in this concept, we have been able to convince our investors to sponsor these Projects to.

more to come ...

please read starting from here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15324799

[/size]
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
You are definitely right. The new wallet is working great.
Fly has a sound basis not to climb higher
legendary
Fly is better than ever. Ive worked very hard to get us on 2 exchanges. The wallet is flawless, and even the inflation is very low (Only 50,000 coins added in 1 year). We are approaching our 1 year anniversary. The problem is there are those people that stay in the past. Our challenge now is to get the word out that fly is working perfect, and with much less updates, and no wallet crashes, and also no fees of any kind. Time will help, and word will spread. I have changed our title, so simply posting here, will get the word out to people. Please support fly in getting the word out that all is well.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
I would say lets watch and wait to see how the HODL system works with Eurocoin. We are still changing over to POSP at block 77,000. If the Europecoin works as it should , then I will look into integrating it, but on a MUCH smaller scale. Probably wont go over 40% on the highest end to avoid inflation or even less if so preferred.

Vegas

Yes...you hit the nail...in Europecoin, we had really headaches to find a healthy scale, but we think, we found one.

I give you one share of our HODL-Timelock-system:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15417045

"2. Time Lock Bonus
If you lock an amount of  ERCs a term deposit, you can also get a bonus on the interest. The bonus is just a multiplier of the interest, so if you locked up 100 ERC for 1 year, you'd expect a return of 5 ERC.  (Capital 100% + Interest 2,4% + Term Deposit Bonus 2% until 3%)."

The positive affect of HODL is, the more coins locked the more price increasing. So its absolutely important, to discuss the scale, because if you lock your coins with a rewardrate of 100%, it could kill the whole ecosystem of your coin.

We started our race loaded with a total amount of 320 mio coins; so we also decided to swap our coins for a ratio 1:10.

So, everyone now knows me as a big fan of HODL-system; so that I am for sure would vote for HODL in FLY.

Greetz
Steve
Pages:
Jump to: