Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 66. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Activity: 355
Merit: 250

They still have not moved, I suspect his wallet also has issues sending them
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Its 1am where you are. Time for your bed. You wont sleep. Ive wrecked your nerves for the night. But for me, I am going to chill with the family, and sleep like a baby. I dont feel bad. You had all the opportunities in the world to simply be civil and work it out. Seems like I couldnt get a minute of your time, now youve been on my leash for the last few hours. What gives?

Vegas

I see you are as competent with timezones as you are with blockchains

Ethier post actual proof of that deposit or give up, cause once we post the scam accusation thread you will get chewed up and spit out with "video" proof of a transaction, unless the vieo actually contains the txid.

Why cant you post the txid, why is that so hard?

When you do post your scam thread, Ill stop playing around with you. You havent even come close to feeling my impact. The videos are available. Period. Night.

Vegas
legendary
Anything can be photoshoped. VIDEOS on the other hand. Is a whole other story. Ive got the before and after. I suppose anything is possible. But now your going to say I doctored 2 videos in less than 1 hour!?!?!? REALLY. Night guys.

Vegas
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
Its 1am where you are. Time for your bed. You wont sleep. Ive wrecked your nerves for the night. But for me, I am going to chill with the family, and sleep like a baby. I dont feel bad. You had all the opportunities in the world to simply be civil and work it out. Seems like I couldnt get a minute of your time, now youve been on my leash for the last few hours. What gives?

Ok Ill let you guys have the left over scraps. 
Vegas

you just showed proof of .5 btc being in your account and i am not jumping you at all but that was proof to me.      fair enough
legendary
No risk, no fun!
new newbie accounts are popping up...

knew that...
legendary

Ok Ill let you guys have the left over scraps. 
Vegas
Yup, I will leave these posts up. I have the video of the btc address changed to 0 within less than an hour. Ohh well. That was too easy. I can hear his panic from here. LOL. Dont worry Adam, I really dont wish any ill will on you. Im having fun throwing you around, thats all.

Vegas

Txid, is proof not you doctoring html

You know how BTC works right, there are transactions associated with deposits, you just have to show the txid, why do you need these silly videos and pictures
legendary
Yup, I will leave these posts up. I have the video of the btc address changed to 0 within less than an hour. Ohh well. That was too easy. I can hear his panic from here. LOL. Dont worry Adam, I really dont wish any ill will on you. Im just having fun throwing you around, thats all.

Vegas
Adam, hoped you enjoyed the video of proof. It can leave no doubt. Now, I just took a pic and video of my current wallet on your exchange that went from unconfirmed .5 BTC to NOTHING!!! Would you like me to post that video too?

I warned you when you stepped foot in here, it would not end well for you. But you let your emotions taking control. Now there is ABSOLUTE PROOF of your thievery. I pack an incredible punch. Many know this. Im a VERY nice guy, but if you come my way, I hit VERY hard. You clearly didnt know that. Whats the address to youtube? Wink

Vegas

A video of you edit an HTML page is proof of nothing,

the transaction id, show me the transaction id, why cant you do that?

Do you not have it?

I just posted all you transactions above, so me which one it is, go on, just show me, why do you need videos and pictures, we just need the txid

Here ill help
https://blockchain.info/address/1HAbF2xJBSjemx73AMnkipoeZyxTvpTVee

The isnt fucking one, you a lair and a scammer
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Adam, hoped you enjoyed the video of proof. It can leave no doubt. Now, I just took a pic and video of my current wallet on your exchange that went from unconfirmed .5 BTC to NOTHING!!! Would you like me to post that video too?

I warned you when you stepped foot in here, it would not end well for you. But you let your emotions take control. Now there is ABSOLUTE PROOF of your thievery. I pack an incredible punch. Many know this. Im a VERY nice guy, but if you come my way, I hit VERY hard, and leave you in devastation. The team and I gets a good laugh in the background, because when guys like you show up, its not even a fair fight.  You clearly didnt know that. Whats the address to youtube? Wink

Vegas
Here is the video I took when you challenged my screenshot. I knew you were going to take my funds so I was 10 steps ahead of you. It was taken on an iphone, so youll need quicktime and or itunes to play.

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/IMG_0702.MOV

Vegas

Cool, where is the txid for that deposit? simple, you can edit all the html you want, txid is the proof.

If you dont understand blockchains, dont try fool people that do

show me the 0.5000000 transaction against your account, go on

Here is your Cryptopia address
https://blockchain.info/address/1HAbF2xJBSjemx73AMnkipoeZyxTvpTVee

Show me the .5 BTC transaction, go on, show me scammer

OMG. But wait, these funds could not be imported. Cryptopia tried for WEEKS!!!

Vegas

The coins are in our wallet, I never said you cant import the keys, I said, EXACTLY what you dev said, you can'y send them to a short address
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Here is the video I took when you challenged my screenshot. I knew you were going to take my funds so I was 10 steps ahead of you. It was taken on an iphone, so youll need quicktime and or itunes to play.

Vegas

Now its very very exciting!...maybe now thor is hammering
legendary

Vegas
legendary

OMG. But wait, these funds could not be imported. Cryptopia tried for WEEKS!!!

Vegas
legendary
No risk, no fun!

WOW...half thing is done!

thanks for ur input for trying to save the funds for the community...
Pages:
Jump to: