Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 70. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Excellent plan. Vegas, thx for this effort, I m glad I bought into Fly.

What about that plan about using X11 miner which was proposed by Helmut?

Ya, I would be willing to do that. Exchange 24 hours of mining in exchange for fly. I can mine any X11 coin @384mhs. The reason I never followed up on that is because it really didnt generate enough interest. So if enough people posted that they wanted this, then its something we can certainly add.  Now here is something very interesting. As we are using POSP code from Cryptobullion, they also have a lotto. http://lottobullion.com/  So, I could lotto the X11 asic for a day. I need to read more how their lotto works. @Ivan, I also value your opinion as a crypto expert. What are your thoughts on our HODL table?

Vegas

The table s perfect. However, have you ever considered going into gambling, since you re from Las Vegas. Look at CLAM and just-dice. Great stuff, a gambling website which operated only on FLY. Fly stakes if invested into the house. Great stuff.

Besides that, the only thing FLY needs s promotion.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
I like your idea of the lock up rates a lot. Reward that will promoting long term investment. I have been staking and haven't sell a single FLY since the beginning. Thanks for your hard work.

GREAT INFO between the lines you wrote.

Dear members, BTC-BTC-BTC is one of the smart contributors, who shows us the WHOLE Vision we all share:

FLYCOIN as a real world tool for future projects! Hold your coins, you still never could imagine, how Team Fly will be one of the top address in cryptoworld! Team Fly will be one of the devs favourite tool.

Do you know, how much time we save for ur developments, if you only pay in FLY or BTC to get access to the rare offered service like android wallets?
We in Team Fly knows, how big the pain is, to look monthly for devs, who can do things, you always need?

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I like your idea of the lock up rates a lot. Reward that will promoting long term investment. I have been staking and haven't sell a single FLY since the beginning. Thanks for your hard work.

Thank you, and that tells me, you FULLY understand fly and what its about. See its a VERY rare coin and hard to acquire. So, the message ive always been sending is that if people bought and held, and starved the market, the price would only go up. Now with a minimum to lock for higher rates , should bring more buy Pressure. As our version of HODL will differ, our version needs a new name that attaches it to fly. When your coins are locked, they are called "Flocked" Wink

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
legendary

Ya, I would be willing to do that. Exchange 24 hours of mining in exchange for fly. I can mine any X11 coin @384mhs. The reason I never followed up on that is because it really didnt generate enough interest. So if enough people posted that they wanted this, then its something we can certainly add.  Now here is something very interesting. As we are using POSP code from Cryptobullion, they also have a lotto. http://lottobullion.com/  So, I could lotto the X11 asic for a day. I need to read more how their lotto works. @Ivan, I also value your opinion as a crypto expert. What are your thoughts on our HODL table?

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

legendary
This is a rough draft table that we have put together. I want to discuss it and change it if you feel something needs to be changed for the next few weeks, until we can all decide and what we want.

Here are my reasons for the table presented:

1. The goal is to get as many coins locked away for the longest periods. The reason is less on the exchange on the sell side. LESS coins "in the wild" coupled with demand equals higher prices. The demand will come from those that want the higher interest rates of fly. They will need more fly to qualify for the higher rates. Here is the good news. There is not even close to enough fly to go around. So a very tiny few will have the luxury of the very high interest rates, protecting inflation. There will also be many choices. I dont want everyones locked coins to mature at the same time, so thats why I created many options. All of this is up for discussion. Keep in mind the higher interest rates available to more people the more coins in circulation, and the coins YOU have will be worth less. Also if your planning on participating in HODL and you dont have the min required for the term you want, now would be a great time to put buy orders in or outright buy the coins, as I believe on this news the price will rise with buying pressure from those getting ready to have their minim ready for the release. So, thats something to keep in mind. Also the % shown that you lock for will compound every single day , just as if it was unlocked. Like HODL it will show you the compounded balance as it changes in real time. Some people look at the richlist and see myself as a massive holder of my own coins and see this as a threat. Its ONLY a threat when you dont know who that holder is AND its a short term coin they plan to dump on you 1 month after release. The fact that I am STILL buying more of my own coins when I already have a massive amount should tell you a WHOLE lot. Im buying daily, and have NEVER sold. There is a message hidden in there Smiley Ok its not so hidden. It means, I would be crazy to leave that massive amount behind and abandon my project. So your stuck with me. I cant and wont be going anywhere. Its there to PROVE my faith in this project. I also know as time goes on, the price will only go up at a steady , healthy pace on its own, naturally. The day will come when I do slowly start selling, and it will ALWAYS be listed on the sell side in moderate amounts over a long period, and it will never be used to hurt the price. Yes, I have invested an enormous amount of my own money into this, but I have even invested more time than money. I would never desecrate the work that myself and team fly have put into this project for the past year. Notice the top 3 holders also do not sell. Do they know something, you dont? Wink

Here is an actual screen shot of the HODL coin. Notice the table at the bottom thats filled with important data. Ours will have the same data, so youll have all the details you would ever want to know in real time.

Guys if its not clear already. Look at my ACTIONS. Ive been here working every day relentlessly on making fly the best it can ever be. As the project ages, it will become more popular as people will realize the short term pump and dump, newbie dev crap, is 1 winner (newbie runaway dev), and the rest all eat losses. My promise and oath to you, is I will never do anything to purposefully hurt you, or break your trust.

Vegas
legendary
So, its only fair that I tell you now that our hodl addition in about 6 weeks from now will require min amounts to be locked away. In other words:

The higher percentage return you want, the longer it will have to be locked, AND the more min FLY will be required. The purpose of the min is to encourage buy support, AND it is beneficial to have more coins out of circulation making FLY even more rare, while at the same time creating demand. When you factor in the top 3 that hold 1/2 the coins, (and dont sell), there really isnt much left. The real money supply is NOT anything close to 200,000. The biggest rewards will go to the biggest risk takers that lock the largest amounts away for the longest periods. We are working on the table out now, and will post a rough draft for discussion. The bottom line is whats best for the coin. So I will soon post a proposed table so everyone can discuss it and then we can finalize it.

The goal is stability and steady growth. Fly was born on August 2015, so we are approaching our 1 year anniversary. This brings even more trust to our coin. We also have 30 peers connected. Thats the highest ive ever seen. These are all good signals we are headed in a good direction. From now on FLY will be free from fees and control. Everything will be an option. In the past I wanted to try something radical and new. Crypto enthusiasts didnt want it. So the new direction is to create OPTIONS, and at the same time promote our many crypto services bringing more value to fly.

Lets look at the big picture. How ,many coins launch, and a year later is still stable at 100,000 sats? I would guess 1%-2%? Most coins are very short term and a quick pump and nose dive to the ground..HARD. So im not shy to say im proud we are in a stable condition, and are headed for a steady healthy growth stage. 100,000 -300,000 sats is a healthy price because beyond that its either out of reach for most people or the price is so high people "cash out". The price of fly is real. Its not manipulated or pumped. With pumps comes dumps and volatility , and thats not fair to those that dont know whats going on. I wanted to create a safe enviroment were people can put their money for long periods and enjoy the profits in a safe and healthy and honest environment. Anyway Ive yapped enough, Ill post a preliminary table of our HODL version so we can discuss it and make any changes before it goes final in about 6 weeks.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
In the Nightmare that is Yobit News.

Looks like they got ddos right about the same time BTC spiked over $600,

Now Even their BTC, LTC, & Doge Wallets are on Delayed Status  Tongue

Fly is also on a delayed status, so check the wallet status before trying to send or receive any coins from Yobit.

Cool

Update :
Wallets Back online ,
Activity: 582
Merit: 502

This is the release that changes us to POSP. This is the ONLY change. However, It will not take effect until block 77,000 giving us loads of time for the exchanges to update. Probably another 6 weeks later we will add HODL.

Note : Last fly update was on 5/11/2016. Im trying to make the updates a month - 6 weeks apart. @Goldtiger , are you watching this? Wink

Here is the source code for those that like to make their own : https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin

Vegas

It's all good, vegas, thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
FYI:

I would not leave any coins on Yobit, during a Fork.
I have not been able to get them to even restart the ZEIT wallet when they fell out of sync.  Tongue
If they update, you can always move the coins back after the fork.

Cool
legendary
Guys I just sent the new wallet to Yobit. Im posting this because latley they have been delayed on updating some wallets , so this is just proof that I sent it to them less than 1 hour after release. We still have until block 77,000 for the changes, so thats lots of time.

Im sending to bleu trade now also.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
BlockPioneers explorer updated Wink
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
legendary

This is the release that changes us to POSP. This is the ONLY change. However, It will not take effect until block 77,000 giving us loads of time for the exchanges to update. Probably another 6 weeks later we will add HODL.

Note : Last fly update was on 5/11/2016. Im trying to make the updates a month - 6 weeks apart. @Goldtiger , are you watching this? Wink

Here is the source code for those that like to make their own : https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin

Vegas
legendary

might be easier for some to just set up a new wallet on another computer, send to and fro  Wink

u can send coins to exchange
copy ur old wallet.dat away
restart wallet (which create u a new wallet.dat with new address)
and then withdraw from exchange to ur new wallet

make sure u encrypt and make a backup of the new wallet.dat
That would be easier now since there are no fees!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

might be easier for some to just set up a new wallet on another computer, send to and fro  Wink

u can send coins to exchange
copy ur old wallet.dat away
restart wallet (which create u a new wallet.dat with new address)
and then withdraw from exchange to ur new wallet

make sure u encrypt and make a backup of the new wallet.dat
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

might be easier for some to just set up a new wallet on another computer, send to and fro  Wink
legendary
Imported priv keys and everything works fine. Hope this is the last time.

Will send coins to a new address.

Thx Vegas.

make sure the new address is in another new wallet.dat

else u still have the troublemaker address in ur wallet.dat .....

How do I do that? I need to have 2 separate wallets?
Note: This fix is for those with original wallets with very old transactions from early 2015
that are causing crash on startup problems.
Once you have your coins in a working wallet by importing the private, you need to send
your coins to a new clean wallet.dat at a new address. First, rename wallet.dat to wallet.tmp
Then, restart the wallet which will generate a new empty wallet.dat. Copy the address - since
this is where you will send your coins to get a wallet without the early 2015 problem transactions.
Now, rename the new wallet.dat to wallet.new then, change the wallet with the coins from wallet.tmp
to wallet.dat. Open the wallet and send your coins to the new address from wallet.new.
Now go back to roaming and change wallet.dat to wallet.old (or eventually delete - no coins in this
address now). Change wallet.new to wallet.dat (this is where you just sent your coins). Reopen
and you should be set. If for some reason, your coins do not show, wait a confirmed block and -rescan.

Once all of the early adopter wallets are gone, we will not see this crash on startup problem again.
The key is sending the coins to a new wallet. Importing the private key carries the problem to the new wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: