Pages:
Author

Topic: [For Developers] n0nce's Bitcoin Testnet Faucet [~10 tBTC] - page 5. (Read 2318 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Grow with the flow.
Amount: 8-10
Address: tb1qqu2r3u3plclnvkxguxd7ckwayq4qphcs3k7g0w
Project: For Native Segwit (P2WPKH) testnet testing and development purposes I would like to receive the aforementioned amount of tBTC.

Many thanks!
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
I'd just need to get as little as 0.00002 tBTC for testing purposes - anyone willing to help? thanks

amount: 0.00002 tBTC
address: tb1qy5q7anuv59s0mzjk3quczhy7qqyfu2z734p4ht
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,

I am working on a Bitcoin testnet exchange; it is for fun mostly and would appreciate to get more testnet coins than what existing faucets release per day. 

mqbbyRUtJXaYMjQFGxxJyaPnsrdozXibze

Thanks
How much do you need?

10 tBTC would suffice. Thanks!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Amount: <0.1 tBTC>
Address:
Project:

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 1
Amount: <0.005 tBTC>
Address:
Project:

Thanks

Activity: 4
Address:
Project:

We are working on a university research project for the Faculty of Computer Science, and we need some tBTC to conduct various tests.

Thanks.
Address:
Project:

We are working on a small test exchange to teach people how to trade , send and receive BTC. I'll make sure to return them once I complete the testing.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 828
Merit: 657
Yes that is why I add "IMO"

And yes is bad for the bitcoin community, if you like smart contracts and images go to Ethereum or any other shit-coin
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
IMO i don't think that any BRC-20 project will get some tBTC for tests those projects are congesting the Mainnet

That depends what the topic owner thinks. I am just honest with my request. Also is it that negative for btc? I love to have smart contract / images / tokens on Bitcoin then on Ethereum. While as a OG bitcoiner I can also respect the other side opinions. We are this far today thanks to them.

While I do think the brc-20 bottle is already to far opened up to be closed.

To give more details: https://sathunter.com/ this is our project and an inscription tool that is not live now. Thats why I am requesting tBTC so the developers and testers can test certain features without using real Bitcoin. Yes if anything stays left over of course I will return it. If the owner does not want to give test BTC then I respect that decision. Thanks.
Activity: 828
Merit: 657
IMO i don't think that any BRC-20 project will get some tBTC for tests those projects are congesting the Mainnet
Activity: 2
I mined multiple whole Bitcoins using nullama's guide by now, and am about to start the rig back up, after some infrastructure changes.

Therefore, anyone who needs a certain (potentially large) amount of Testnet BTC, do feel free to post a request in here and I will lend them out as long as I feel your explanation / reason for needing that amount makes sense.

This is intended for development / testing use. In my personal experience, it can make sense to test the Bitcoin software you are developing one last time in a 'almost mainnet' configuration, e.g. being able to interact with it from a popular wallet, hardware wallet, and so on, which don't have a signet option, for instance.

I strongly agree with the popular opinion that you should be able to test everything with even very small amounts, but I'm deliberately choosing not to set a hard cap, and will decide on a case-by-case basis.

Address (also for returns): tb1qm068f6x09x2tyswpatvmen25kz2g6f7zexc9gv

Current balance: 8.98512319 tBTC

I think it goes without saying that the funds are meant to be returned after use, as is usual in every other faucet.. Smiley

If you're a Newbie user or I otherwise suspect of not getting the coins (minus fees / whatever got lost in experimentation, say up to 10% loss) back, I may ask for a collateral in BTC or deny access to my faucet.

Please post your request as follows:
Code:
Amount: 
Address:
Project:

Amount: <0.15 tBTC>
Address:
Project:

I'll make sure to return them once I complete the testing. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 4
Amount: <1 tBTC>
Address:
Project:

I need a total of 1 BTC for our DEx project built on BRC20. I would be very grateful if you could help. Our time is limited.
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
Amount: <0.2 tBTC>
Address:
Project:

Me and our team need some tBTC for doing testing and video tutorials before we release any features to the public lately we have some problems to obtain tBTC from faucets you would be a great help  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 5818
not your keys, not your coins!
Amount: 1 tbtc
Address: tb1qxe3q894pz2yt25umwutslpt58l44qf6u4qngkq
Project: My org has a proprietary product for which we need tBTC to test it with. To be returned sometime in the first week of Februrary as the deadline is the end of the month.
Note: It's a network service with multiple cryptocurrency integrations, so we can't use regtest Smiley
PS: I do not need exactly 1 tbtc, but a large amount is required, at least 0.1 tbtc
Hey mate, sure, I just sent you 1 tBTC right now.
https://mempool.space/testnet/tx/8b38bdfe774b47c002339f567a7015f0646984626587fd2687af9ce380798a51

The sudden interest by Newbies whose very first post is their post in this thread, makes me a little suspicious as to whether I'll actually receive those tBTC back, so I'll add a new rule requiring a BTC collateral for such users.
Activity: 51
Merit: 20
Project: My org has a proprietary product for which we need tBTC to test it with. To be returned sometime in the first week of Februrary as the deadline is the end of the month.
Note: It's a network service with multiple cryptocurrency integrations, so we can't use regtest Smiley
PS: I do not need exactly 1 tbtc, but a large amount is required, at least 0.1 tbtc

These bots get drained, not meant for large amounts.
Sybil attacks are prevented by proof of work  Roll Eyes what a novel concept

But you can buy whole tBTC coins https://altquick.com/exchange/market/BitcoinTestnet
Activity: 239
Merit: 59
a young loner on a crusade
The sudden increase in newbies asking testnet bitcoins made one of them drain my faucet. I need to set limits per account.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Amount: <0.01 tBTC>
Address:
Project:

Hey, I would like to have some tBTC for test tx. None of the faucets are working any more.
Matic.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Address:
Project:

Hi I would like to perform a couple of test transactions on the SatoshiVM Testnet and therefore I am looking for some tBTC. Thank you!
Address:
Project:

Hello, im trying to interact with the SVM Test net and i have yet to find a working faucet to dispense sufficient tBTC. Thank you for your time.
Pages:
Jump to: