Pages:
Author

Topic: [For Sale] Bitcoin Accepted Here : Neon & LED Signs - GLOBAL - page 2. (Read 17562 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Plenty of signs for hobby rooms and storefronts to go around! Any questions please ask!

Was still hoping for the Litecoin sign.

Will be auction only at some point, sorry.

Still looking for that auction, I want an LTC sign!
Activity: 270
Merit: 220
CQ - I make High Voltage glowy things.
I thin ur price is kinda steep, can do these for 200 a piece

Ha!
Activity: 364
you custom make these?  I thin ur price is kinda steep, can do these for 200 a piece

I asked three different companies for quotes.  All of them where higher then the OP is selling it for.  It is a good price. 

Then great!!

let me sell these too then for a lower cost. 
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
you custom make these?  I thin ur price is kinda steep, can do these for 200 a piece

I asked three different companies for quotes.  All of them where higher then the OP is selling it for.  It is a good price. 
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
That's great ! You've done a good job, Cryptocables !
I just wish I had a store or cafe to use this amazong neon sign!
Activity: 364
Plenty of signs for hobby rooms and storefronts to go around! Any questions please ask!

Will be auction only at some point, sorry.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I got mine a few days ago. Been so busy I hadn't had time to set it up yet.

Will post a pic when I get a chance.

Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Here's mine:

Nice! I'm jealous of the Litecoin sign, still hoping to get one. However, that said, it couldn't have a better home with you! Smiley
donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1287
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Glad everyone is loving the signs!

If you awesome guys (and gals) don't mind, and if you have some free time -- please leave some positive Trust here on the forums and the #OTC network (if you're a part of that! if not, no worries!). It'd be much appreciated! I would love to continue to serve the crypto community, and the more positive experiences that are shared the better!

Thanks guys! And! More pics please! Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 13
Just an update that I also got mine today. Very well packed (thanks!). Looks great, thanks for the product.
donator
Activity: 362

Arrived today, safe and sound with the excellent packaging.  Thanks again!   Smiley

LTC Neon arrived and I must say the packaging is amazing to say the least.  The sign works great and I will post some pics later after I hang it!

Horray!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
LTC Neon arrived and I must say the packaging is amazing to say the least.  The sign works great and I will post some pics later after I hang it!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I will take pics once it arrives... and show off my pimp daddy office  Tongue
When is the auction going to be?

I will probably do it next week here on the forums sometime. Will post in this thread when its due.
Pages:
Jump to: