Pages:
Author

Topic: [For Sale] Bitcoin Accepted Here : Neon & LED Signs - GLOBAL - page 6. (Read 17562 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 220
CQ - I make High Voltage glowy things.
Since you ship internationaly, does the sign accepts 220V or is it only 110V as stated on the website ?
(I'm in Europe)
Thank you
Eric

Only 110v as the transformers are built for the US. If you can find a Neon shop if your location you can swap the transformer though and have them redo that part I'm sure, but you'd be paying out of pocket for that.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
CEO, Ledger
Since you ship internationaly, does the sign accepts 220V or is it only 110V as stated on the website ?
(I'm in Europe)
Thank you
Eric
Activity: 350

Can i make a request on my order? Can you please not put any price on the package and just say that it was a gift? Or if you are going to put price, can you please write it in bitcoin instead? Coz the customs in my country are bunch of crap, if the item reaches more than 50USD then we will be charged for tax for the same price of the item.

My order number is #1208

I lowered your order # to USD $25 and marked your package as a sample. That's the best I can do, because I'd rather do stuff the right way most the time than risk criminal investigation for gifting everything.

That ok with me. Thank you so much. If i will be successful ob making a 5 GPU rig. I will be buying a lot more. Im planning to have 4 to 8 more sets if im successful on building it.

Can i make a request on my order? Can you please not put any price on the package and just say that it was a gift? Or if you are going to put price, can you please write it in bitcoin instead? Coz the customs in my country are bunch of crap, if the item reaches more than 50USD then we will be charged for tax for the same price of the item.

My order number is #1208

I lowered your order # to USD $25 and marked your package as a sample. That's the best I can do, because I'd rather do stuff the right way most the time than risk criminal investigation for gifting everything.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1000
Fica Tranquilo
Wow, nice work!
I wish I had a shop, so I could hang one of these in front of the window.

Here is mine.  It is nice and bright!!!

E
i just made an order of PCIe risers 4pcs 16x and 1x 1x. Do you have ETA for shipments here in Philippines? Hopefully i can get it asap then i will buy more so i can build more rigs. I've been looking for those cables all around my city and i found none. I was also thinking of buying in bulk and reselling them if i see huge demand in my country.  

Edit: i've processed the payment 30mins ago but still it says Waiting to be processed in bitstamp. do i really need to wait this long if my btc will be coming from my bitstamp wallet?

Depends if you sent a fee or not. If you didn't see it takes longer to confirm. If you sent a fee it will be confirmed faster. Also the shipping time depends on your customs and how fast or slow they are in regards to package inspections.

My order number is #1208
Yup, these LTC signs are considered a Trial order. We had to get at least 10 LTC Signs for a Trial, so more than likely I will have an extra for ya.

I do not understand why we did not have the option to buy in round one.

Hey Chang!

Long story short I had placed an order to get more BTC Neons rebuilt and they were already placed in a schedule queue, and only had a few days to gather LTC orders. In order to stay in schedule queue for delivery, I could only do so many signs. So in order to gauge the interest, I went to some LTC devs first and asked if they were interested for promotional purposes, which covered the max I was alotted. I do have some extras coming just in case, so I wouldn't worry much. Plus, I have you on my priority list. Smiley

Once these signs arrive and I have taken photos, etc, and have a few of them to display then I will fully be taking another short run of them (for a longer duration). The LTC signs were basically an after thought in the middle of scheduling.

Hope that helps!
i just made an order of PCIe risers 4pcs 16x and 1x 1x. Do you have ETA for shipments here in Philippines? Hopefully i can get it asap then i will buy more so i can build more rigs. I've been looking for those cables all around my city and i found none. I was also thinking of buying in bulk and reselling them if i see huge demand in my country.  

Edit: i've processed the payment 30mins ago but still it says Waiting to be processed in bitstamp. do i really need to wait this long if my btc will be coming from my bitstamp wallet?

Depends if you sent a fee or not. If you didn't see it takes longer to confirm. If you sent a fee it will be confirmed faster. Also the shipping time depends on your customs and how fast or slow they are in regards to package inspections.

Hey guys! About the Litecoin signs -- they were a small promotion going on for reddit and #OTC which lasted for only 7 days. I didn't get a chance to get more than 10 requests for them since the person who works on my signs was offering to do a small order for them. Usually we need to order signs in bulk but there was a special exception made. The whole thing was actually an accident since it all started with a question to coblee. Tongue

If they are a success, and when we get another batch made, I will be opening up the offer again to BTCT. So I roughly guestimate in another 3 months or so. I'm glad to see theres some interest though, cool!
Activity: 356
Dock.io
Yeah I just ordered a Bitcoin sign on X-Mas and I thought the price was reasonable. I really wish they had Litecoin ones in stock as well!  I will keep my eye out for one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
Check out /r/Litecoin They are having a contest right now to win a free Litecoin neon sign.  Looks like you need to design a LTC bill/coin and give a brief story as to how you came to your design and what the design means.

http://t.co/CryC5PFjrW
New In Town...

Where they ever in stock?

That's a fair question.  They might not have ever been, but it says they are "Sold Out!" on the website.  Grin
New In Town...
$325 seems like a bit much for a nightlight.  Sad

Any idea when the LTC signs might be in stock again?
Excellent work, Cryptocables!

I only wish I had a store or man cave to put this in!!

Nightlight? :D
New In Town...
Excellent work, Cryptocables!

I only wish I had a store or man cave to put this in!!
Cool, yeah, UPS is shitty but I'm glad it got there ok. Got any pictures to share? Smiley
Activity: 314
Merit: 251
I picked up my sign last night from the UPS depot. It's a beautiful sign. Very well made and BIG!  Now I just have to find a place to hang it!

I'd like to report that there was a $95 charge owing to UPS when I went to pick it up. I'm in Canada, so anyone else in Canada should expect this charge.  The charge was about $30 for HST owing to the government and the rest was brokerage charges to UPS for clearing customs.

Also the tip-and-tell was entirely bright blue.  Obviously UPS doesn't honour instructions clearly marked on the container.  Otherwise, the sign was very, very well packed and unharmed despite the bungling of the carrier.

Thanks for a great product!
Pages:
Jump to: