Pages:
Author

Topic: [For Sale] Bitcoin Accepted Here : Neon & LED Signs - GLOBAL - page 4. (Read 17562 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Are you going to have any extra?

We have plenty of Extra. Will ship the same day the other ones go out if you place  an order by then. Please check us out, thanks!

Extra Litecoin too? Please confirm the signs shipped today.
Activity: 270
Merit: 220
CQ - I make High Voltage glowy things.

We have plenty of Extra. Will ship the same day the other ones go out if you place  an order by then. Please check us out, thanks!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
LHB
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
fingers crossed. I really want my sign!
Any updates on this??  the tracking number I received shows it has not shipped yet.

Will ship om 3/5, March 5th! Please check out the announcement post I made and let me know if you have any questions. Super sorry for the delay everyone!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Any updates on this??  the tracking number I received shows it has not shipped yet.
Cry

Really sorry for the dissapointment. I promise you will love it though. Its a shittt situation that I wish wasnt so.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
What about the ones that were supposed to be shipped out today? Are those still good?

Those are considered in the same outgoing bulk. All neon signs have been effected until 3/5 :(
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
What about the ones that were supposed to be shipped out today? Are those still good?
On a more personal note, trust me when I say I am completely disheartened and bummed that this delay occurred. When it is shipped out on 3/5, I promise you, when you finally plug the bad boy in and see it light up, you will have an inner nerdgasm.

Please email or post here with any questions or concerns that I can address.

Thank you
crypt0queen
Hello!

Since I have a totally transparent and open door policy with my shop, I need to send this notice out to those who have received a shipping notification from the UPS.

I am currently remoting in from NYC, and due to unforeseen circumstances, the shipment for the signs to go out tomorrow (2/20) has been delayed for departure until 3/5.

Due to the large batch of orders that were placed and that need to go out, I flew out to the warehouse to ensure everything would go smooth, and then depart back to CA the next day. Unfortunately, as reliable as UPS is (joke joke), they never showed up for our scheduled appointment and needed to reschedule. So, thats strike one for today.

So why can't they go out the next day?

Good question. Cryptocables is usually a 1 wo(man) gig with the exception of the NYC warehouse which is ran by my brother getting things out the door. While he is exceptional at doing this, I will be perfectly blunt here, he is going on 2 trips, one being Vegas to party and will not be around until 3/5 to return to the shipment.

This includes Acrylic desktop signs as well.

I do apologize for the total delay on this. If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to email me at any time and I will do my best to get back to you the same day.

To show we are not fubaring, please enjoy the following imgur album of the signs in all of their glory (and bits of parts of the warehouse) located here: [ http://imgur.com/a/yYVfQ ]

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for purchasing and giving us the most awesome opportunity to help change Bitcoin for the greater good.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you

crypt0queen, Cryptocables
All orders within' the Continental 48 states and Canada have now had their tracking numbers sent and emailed. If you have not received your tracking information, please contact me directly. UPS will be picking these packages up on Wednesday Feb. 19th. 2014 in NYC.

The next Bitcoin Sign UPS pickup is scheduled for 3/5/2014.

Any further questions please ask.

crypt0queen
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
nice idea, lights attract more attention than stickers
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Got my LTC neon tracking!! Can't wait to get this sign up and going.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Hey smoothie! Great question.

All UPS shipments will be leaving Wednesday afternoon and will include a tracking number.

The only exception for the shipments for Weds are those shipped USPS. They will have a slight delay if they are going to AK, HI, APO, etc, since they need to go through the USPS and manually be dropped off there for Standard Post (Standard Post is not offered online). The warehouse in NY never goes to the post office (since all the cables and small items are shipped from California) so they need some extra time to make the hike there and transport the sign in a safely/timely manner, as well as get a truck to get them all there at the same time.

Since you're in Hawaii you're going to see a slight delay with yours, but it will get there, promise! We're looking at around March 6th for the non-cont. states., I have an open book policy so feel free to ask if you have any further questions. Hope this makes sense. Smiley Cheers

Huzzah states in awkward geological positions!

Edited a date because I typed May instead of March. Whoops.

crypt0queen

Sounds good. Just PM me the tracking when you have it.

Aloha
Hey smoothie! Great question.

All UPS shipments will be leaving Wednesday afternoon and will include a tracking number.

The only exception for the shipments for Weds are those shipped USPS. They will have a slight delay if they are going to AK, HI, APO, etc, since they need to go through the USPS and manually be dropped off there for Standard Post (Standard Post is not offered online). The warehouse in NY never goes to the post office (since all the cables and small items are shipped from California) so they need some extra time to make the hike there and transport the sign in a safely/timely manner, as well as get a truck to get them all there at the same time.

Since you're in Hawaii you're going to see a slight delay with yours, but it will get there, promise! We're looking at around March 6th for the non-cont. states., I have an open book policy so feel free to ask if you have any further questions. Hope this makes sense. :) Cheers

Huzzah states in awkward geological positions!

Edited a date because I typed May instead of March. Whoops.

crypt0queen
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
May have some extras left. Will not have a final count until after these go out, and will post the extra LTC's around March 5th when the dust settles down. Thanks for the inquiry!

Just wanted to get an update on the shipment times. Anything new?
May have some extras left. Will not have a final count until after these go out, and will post the extra LTC's around March 5th when the dust settles down. Thanks for the inquiry!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Package pickup will be this Wednesday Smiley

Any rough guess on the next batch of Litecoin signs? Looking to add one to the BTC v2 sign.
Pages:
Jump to: