Pages:
Author

Topic: Forkdelta buyers? - page 2. (Read 529 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 08:35:42 PM
Original Crypto Coin (OCC)

They are a non-profit group that never did an ICO and will be utilizing open source developers to implement OCC into Games and Applications. 

There upcoming announcement about their new game is coming out SOOON!

They are Brand New and no one knows about their potential yet. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 07:55:38 PM
for now I still use forkdelta or etherdelta in selling my token because its safest use or buy token
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
April 18, 2018, 06:53:55 PM
Recently, many traders and investors have switched to Forkdelta. Now Etherdelta does not enjoy such a strong demand, what will happen next with its fate? What do you think?  Smiley
Yes I have also observed most use this forkdelta exchange than etherdelta. I think more traders are with forkdelta since these days etherdelta has no updates and it still the same with their interface.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
April 18, 2018, 06:45:26 PM
Yes, I use it for some tokens. The altcoin market  keeps growing excessively and almost every ERC-20-token is traded on forkdelta and new tokens are being listed every day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 18, 2018, 05:57:50 PM
Recently, many traders and investors have switched to Forkdelta. Now Etherdelta does not enjoy such a strong demand, what will happen next with its fate? What do you think?  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
April 18, 2018, 05:47:53 PM
I don't really use the site, thoose people that use it are the impatient ICO investors and bounty hunters dumping their tokens at any price

So what? Smiley
Sometimes I start participating in a bounty campaign of a project that seems really promising, but at the end of it I understand that it will never be listed on any of major exchanges and the only available solution for me is to sell all the tokens on Delta right after I get them, otherwise I will just never sell them. It's OK.

Anyway I never buy something there, except of tokens that I couldn't buy during ICO. Right after ICO end and before they are listed on a good exchange they may be even cheaper then during a public tokensale, so I can buy them on Delta. I guess it's also bounty hunters who don't know their real price sell them.
Activity: 37
April 18, 2018, 04:41:30 PM
I used etherdelta long enough and finally appeared forkdelta
after i see both i choose to swap forkdelta because buyer in forkdelta more and its price is higher than etherdelta
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 03:35:37 PM
I don't really use the site, thoose people that use it are the impatient ICO investors and bounty hunters dumping their tokens at any price, for me the trading volume is quite low since it was forked off from EtherDelta, IDEX has talking over as the new decentralised exchange making waves in the space
Activity: 896
April 18, 2018, 02:17:40 PM
For any newbies out here trying to use decentralized exchanges please be really really careful.Store the private keys carefully and make sure you are buying the right token and double check the order before placing it
And don't link your main wallet with all your tokens. I (and others in the web) offer to make a new wallet for FD/ED and move tokens for sale on this. It's safer. But instead of you get "a fish place" for sweet tokens by cheap price  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 18, 2018, 12:54:40 PM
For any newbies out here trying to use decentralized exchanges please be really really careful.Store the private keys carefully and make sure you are buying the right token and double check the order before placing it
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
April 18, 2018, 12:44:37 PM
I use FD quite often. It's the best place to buy tokens by the cheapest price after ICO. Thanks all preICO and bounty panhandlers for this.
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
April 18, 2018, 12:27:54 PM
Anyone utilizing ForkDelta to purchase tokens? 

If so which ones!

I only use forkdelta if the token is not listed yet on other major exchanges . In terms of selling my token i do not use it especially when price is not that good so I am looking for other exchange when selling .
Activity: 207
April 18, 2018, 11:03:53 AM
Anyone utilizing ForkDelta to purchase tokens? 

If so which ones!
I have been using this exchange for a long time, in general about half a year, I constantly buy there very young tokens at low prices.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
April 18, 2018, 10:34:28 AM
Got myself some MAN, EVE, STP, and BPT off forkdelta. MAN and EVE have been a revelation. EVE has been on a steady climb and MAN is on the cusp of a breakout.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 08:59:05 AM
in Forkdelta, we do not need to buy tokens to buy or convert. Simply by deposit to this app wallet, then we can already transact.
in forkdelta there are various token ERC20 for sale to all users.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
April 18, 2018, 08:54:21 AM
it is a not decantralized. it is a web-site. There is a risk of pushing. I do not use it in this way. nothing online is not safe. etheredelta is hacked before...

it is not decentralized ??
haha , seriously !!  also your sentce not giving proper meaning .

it is completely decentralized exchange .
etherdelta was hacked but forkdelta have completely different team .
they only share common contract address .
pushing phishing can be happened with any exchange .
ED gets hacked on the DNS that has already replaced by scammer to redirect the users to the scammer's site. It looks like he just another newbie without any knowledge about that. Just don't take it seriously. He needs more lesson to understand what decentralized is.
Activity: 532
Presale Starting May 1st
April 18, 2018, 07:33:14 AM
Forkdeltada has a very good opportunity. But it takes a lot of time. If labor is given, it is good.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
April 18, 2018, 07:22:41 AM
I am buying many token from there..especially when bounty hunter need money and they got payment then they will selling the token on decentralised exchange. If you lucky enough you can get the good token very under price and hold it for a while. You will get good profit from it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 15, 2018, 09:06:14 PM
ForkDelta is a decentralized exchange where lots of coins are listed. Some are shitcoins some hidden gems. It's up to you to figure out which one to buy. Asking about where to invest your money on an online forum is highly unadvisable. Do your own research and invest wisely.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
April 15, 2018, 09:02:28 PM
it is a not decantralized. it is a web-site. There is a risk of pushing. I do not use it in this way. nothing online is not safe. etheredelta is hacked before...

it is not decentralized ??
haha , seriously !!  also your sentce not giving proper meaning .

it is completely decentralized exchange .
etherdelta was hacked but forkdelta have completely different team .
they only share common contract address .
pushing phishing can be happened with any exchange .
Pages:
Jump to: