Pages:
Author

Topic: Forkdelta buyers? - page 4. (Read 529 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
April 07, 2018, 04:00:36 PM
i'm using ForkDelta a lot to trade tokens i get from bountys. I guess FD is still the best option for that with it's easy new tokens' listings and without amount limits for orders as on IDEX. However FD is already losing it's volume to IDEX, Bancor, Kyber and will be losing more to another upcoming DEX's.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
April 07, 2018, 02:40:10 PM
I have used it before and now i only trade token which listed on bancor forkdeltha is just same exchanger like etherdelta and really hard to use it. I prefer bancor or idex.market now. Easiest then fork and ether delta. But sometime i use it for coin which only listed there
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
April 06, 2018, 06:46:01 PM
It is not an exchange, it is just an interface who is using Etherdelta configs, but it is much more faster than Etherdelta, i feel safer when i use forkdelta because there are no risks of being hacked or pished in there just like it happened with Etherdelta in the past.
I wanted to use it but it is very slow and I did not load the cryptos, but this exchange is getting more and more popular
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 06:04:11 PM
I wanted to use it but it is very slow and I did not load the cryptos, but this exchange is getting more and more popular
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 05:41:46 PM
Been using this exchanges for quiet sometime now, I can see that this one is much better than etherdelta.You don't have to wait for such a long time to deposit your toke .
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
April 06, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/artis-turba-cryptocurrency-wallet-trading-platform-2539340

IDEX is having much better program than you!

They are distributing AURA for 50% of their commission every month. The difference with you? They are having a WORKING DEX with 50% market share...
Activity: 64
April 06, 2018, 05:10:57 PM
I use Forkdelta for past two months and it's faster than Etheredelta. I will try Idex.
It's out for some time, but I never used it so far.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
April 06, 2018, 03:15:19 PM
Forkdelta is better than ED. I don't use IDEX. Why? I don't see there anything better than on FD and ED. If no so for what? FD I usually use for purchase tokens after ICO before big exchanges
I don't know why you don't like IDEX but it is one of the best decentralized exchanges with neat and clean UI. They also add each and every new ICO tokens in time. The only problem for most of the people here is its high minimum trading amount requirement.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 02:57:10 PM
I used both of them but now I use only forkdelta but I will never trust it with so much money, because in fact it is not a good decentralized exchange but since it lists every token, it is good alternative for now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
April 06, 2018, 02:46:33 PM
Anyone utilizing ForkDelta to purchase tokens? 

If so which ones!

I liked forkdelta, it was cool, but lately there is little volume because market is in a down movement. I hope people will go back to it.
I used to trade all the new coins, which werent available anywhere else. Never had a problem with forkdelta either
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 06, 2018, 12:38:55 PM
I have fears about all these rumors around etherdelta and forkdelta. I remember when etherdelta was hacked, or became nearly dead for a week. So its better to prefer using exchange like idex as its more legit.
I used to trade all sorts of altcoins in ether Delta before they got the market.It was a bit complicated for novice users yes but it isn't too hard .Fork Delta should really be the same I guess
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 12:35:01 PM
I don't like one feature. Make order - fee, remove order - fee. It's my main concern. But all other features and working mechanics I understand und use
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 06, 2018, 09:11:06 AM
Anyone utilizing ForkDelta to purchase tokens? 

If so which ones!
Are you interested in yourself? I use the forkdelt as I read a lot of information and comparative characteristics. In this I'm 99% sure. Perhaps you will give your advantages?
April 06, 2018, 07:00:46 AM
Forkdelta is better than ED. I don't use IDEX. Why? I don't see there anything better than on FD and ED. If no so for what? FD I usually use for purchase tokens after ICO before big exchanges
Activity: 378
April 06, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
I hope both of them seems to be same EtherDelta and ForkDelta, sometimes they are delaying the transactions due to lagging. I hope Idex is one of the best options for ERC20 coin. Almost all coins are listing on the Idex exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 06, 2018, 06:10:42 AM
Several times used Forkdalta to buy coins. But recently, I started to like the exchange IDEX. I like this exchange, because it is fast, easy to use. I would advise you to try to buy coins on IDEX, it is very convenient.
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 05:34:36 AM
I'm using forkdelta to sell my tokens as its much easier to sell on their platform I only need to import my ETH private keys and I can already sell my tokens. I preferred forkdelta over ED or Idex because I have good experience on them and I'm scared to try other exchangers.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
April 06, 2018, 04:57:58 AM
It's a great opportunity. But if the markets go this way, these opportunities will cause a lot of damage.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
April 04, 2018, 08:26:11 AM
I've just imported my MEW account on their exchange and I think they are much good than ED. I dont have any lagging problems with their site its easy to use like ED just a xerox copy of ED but it was more reliable. I didn't even try to buy but I sold some tokens on their site several times. You better try it yourself dude.
I prefer to use IDEX, it has more friendly interface  Smiley
In my opinion - IDEX is a new EtherDelta, next step - in other words.
I'm not interested in idex because the transaction fee is 0.01 eth, it's too big for me, I object to that fee, if Forkdelta I have never played there, is transaction fee the same?

What transaction fee do you refer to be 0.01 ETH? I'm having 50-100ETH daily volume there and never noticed any fee like this.

The only disadvantage of IDEX is that buy/sell orders must be for min. 0.15ETH so it can't be used to buy tokens very cheap when somebody dump blindly. Because rarely he will have the needed amount to fulfill 0.15 on the low price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
April 04, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
its much better than Etherdelta and IDEX. The volume is low because of last time etherdelta shut down and people dont trust forkdelta now but i think it will increase after more people know about it. Its safe for now. you can buy/sell tokens and you can quickly send your mew adress your tokens if you dont trust forkdelta so no big problem there.
Pages:
Jump to: