Pages:
Author

Topic: Forkdelta buyers? - page 5. (Read 529 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
March 15, 2018, 01:50:43 PM
I've just imported my MEW account on their exchange and I think they are much good than ED. I dont have any lagging problems with their site its easy to use like ED just a xerox copy of ED but it was more reliable. I didn't even try to buy but I sold some tokens on their site several times. You better try it yourself dude.
I prefer to use IDEX, it has more friendly interface  Smiley
In my opinion - IDEX is a new EtherDelta, next step - in other words.
I'm not interested in idex because the transaction fee is 0.01 eth, it's too big for me, I object to that fee, if Forkdelta I have never played there, is transaction fee the same?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
March 15, 2018, 09:06:48 AM
I have never used ForkDelta bafore since ED has started all these rough patch, I read is a fork of ED and I don't see how is going to overcome the troubles ED has when it volume increases. I have used IDEX but still have its own shortcoming but the trading volume on it has grown recently which is a good thing for the exchange
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 08:55:24 AM
I use both, but to buy I prefer to use forkdelta and to sell me using IDEX.
Forkdelta is also very easy to use, just deposit your tokens to your wallet after that you are free to trade. It's very simple.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 08:27:34 AM
I've just imported my MEW account on their exchange and I think they are much good than ED. I dont have any lagging problems with their site its easy to use like ED just a xerox copy of ED but it was more reliable. I didn't even try to buy but I sold some tokens on their site several times. You better try it yourself dude.

Yes, i am also using IDEX, completely same as ED but when compared to ED, IDEX is completely fast and there is no lagging. It is also Decentralized exchange for ERC 20 tokens, most of the coins firstly listing in decentralized exchange before listing them in higher volume exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 15, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
Anyone utilizing ForkDelta to purchase tokens? 

If so which ones!

I'm using Forkdelta  and IDEX all the time. As the only 2 functional DEX.

Do you need some info or you are just asking?
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 06:58:19 AM
I would recommend forkdelta rather than etherdelta. They have a lot of listing already, and they are going to list more tokens
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
March 15, 2018, 04:59:17 AM

If so which ones!
I was using it right now and i'm a little bit feeling confidence by used forkdelta rather than etherdelta. It works better for me rather than etherdelta but remember the disadvantages by used ED and FD caused by the order can be manipulated. I meant you can take the random order. That's why i still prefer use idex exchange site rather than etherdelta itself or FD.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
March 15, 2018, 03:51:25 AM
I've been using fork delta to sell my tokens, it's very safe and fork delta is etherdelta, addres deposit etherdelta and fork delta are same
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 15, 2018, 03:04:48 AM
I have fears about all these rumors around etherdelta and forkdelta. I remember when etherdelta was hacked, or became nearly dead for a week. So its better to prefer using exchange like idex as its more legit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
March 15, 2018, 02:41:42 AM
I have not use this forkdelta for tokens trading but since many positive comments and post are be made by people about them I will trying and open account with them in other to sell some of my coins. I have used etherdelta without mush problem hope the fork behave the same.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 15, 2018, 02:15:01 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
March 15, 2018, 01:32:23 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
March 14, 2018, 11:57:07 PM
Not buying any currently on it but in the past have used it (or etherdelta) to buy tokens that were not listed on other
exchanges.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 10:59:53 PM

If so which ones!
Pages:
Jump to: