Pages:
Author

Topic: Forum moderation policy - page 3. (Read 965928 times)

Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
December 17, 2021, 05:50:04 AM
You guys gotta find a better way of getting my attention than from deleting my posts.

Anyways. You are gonna get what you give when you walk out the door! And gets deleted!
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
December 07, 2021, 06:47:44 AM
How can I increase from Newbie to the next level and how long does it take

Such questions are better asked in this thread. But before you ask questions, read the thread Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?). It says it all.

Update on 9/19/18: Merit points are now added
In addition to the activity points, merit points (click for more information) are required to advance your ranking. You will need at least 1 merit point before you can be a Jr. Member (click for more information).
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 05, 2021, 09:35:15 AM
How can I increase from Newbie to the next level and how long does it take
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 24, 2021, 02:08:37 AM
How we can have a sub-plate for Persian?
The answer to that is literally a few posts above yours [Creating فارسی (Persian) Sub-Board under Local Board] and based on your account, I have a strong feeling that's not a genuine question Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
November 23, 2021, 06:27:41 PM
How we can have a sub-plate for Persian?
if you can help me with this
I made the query in another forum but they never knew how to answer me
thank you very much in advance
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
November 15, 2021, 01:17:12 PM
How difficult would it be to implement a voting system for posts using the current forum software?  Huh Undecided

What do you mean by a voting system? If you mean a poll then it already exists, here's an example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5219706.20
Activity: 1
November 15, 2021, 01:15:25 PM
How difficult would it be to implement a voting system for posts using the current forum software?  Huh Undecided
Activity: 22
Merit: 11
August 16, 2021, 07:25:24 PM

Your best bet would be to create a topic on the Meta board. If there's enough demand and support from other Persian members, I'm pretty sure theymos would consider creating it.

Here it is created:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/creating-persian-sub-board-under-local-board-5354930
staff
August 16, 2021, 03:49:13 PM
Any updates? can we arrange a poll? A petition or something like that? Persian speaking community needs a sub-topic, how we should proceed?

Your best bet would be to create a topic on the Meta board. If there's enough demand and support from other Persian members, I'm pretty sure theymos would consider creating it.
August 16, 2021, 03:27:14 AM
It is a perfect answer. He simply told you that we don't know what's the requirements for convincing the Admin to add another local board. The only thing sure is that it has to be active. If you never get your board created, you should write your accusation in the scam accusation board. (link above)

Thanks, It's a good answer, yes, Agree! Smiley

Nobody knows [apart from @theymos] the exact requirements, but the short answer is to have more activity [as a whole] in your local thread.

It's not a good answer, I can manage for a poll or a lot of our community members to request for that.
Some old members to confirm that.

Please give us a clue!

Any updates? can we arrange a poll? A petition or something like that? Persian speaking community needs a sub-topic, how we should proceed?

@theymos
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
August 15, 2021, 11:16:52 AM
It's not a good answer, I can manage for a poll or a lot of our community members to request for that.
It is a perfect answer. He simply told you that we don't know what's the requirements for convincing the Admin to add another local board. The only thing sure is that it has to be active. If you never get your board created, you should write your accusation in the scam accusation board. (link above)

You can create a Persian thread in Other languages/locations if you haven't already.
August 15, 2021, 07:50:32 AM
Your best bet is to translate everything [English], prior to creating a thread in the "Scam Accusations" board.

What if I translate the header in English so that everyone understand the meaning then I add the rest in Persian?

like this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-liyam-5354786

Nobody knows [apart from @theymos] the exact requirements, but the short answer is to have more activity [as a whole] in your local thread.

Some old members to confirm that.

Please give us a clue!
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
August 15, 2021, 07:24:59 AM
I want to create separate topics for each scam project!
Your best bet is to translate everything [English], prior to creating a thread in the "Scam Accusations" board.

And I don't want to create an ICO announce!
It's not just about "translated ICO announcements". Pay attention to the following highlighted parts:

August 15, 2021, 07:06:12 AM
I need to know where can I post some scam alerts in my local language.

Because local topic is closed for newbies!
Based on all of the "deleted threads", the appropriate thread [there's no sub-board yet] for your posts should be "فارسی (Persian)".
- You can post in your local thread, but you're not allowed to create a separate thread on that board: Do not create threads or post translated ICO Announcements in here

How can we have a sub-board for Persian?
August 15, 2021, 06:58:49 AM

Based on all of the "deleted threads", the appropriate thread [there's no sub-board yet] for your posts should be "\فارسی (Persian)".
- You can post in your local thread, but you're not allowed to create a separate thread on that board: Do not create threads or post translated ICO Announcements in here

I want to create separate topics for each scam project!
فارسی (Persian) should not be a good position for that.
And I don't want to create an ICO announce!
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
August 15, 2021, 06:16:36 AM

Based on all of the "deleted threads", the appropriate thread [there's no sub-board yet] for your posts should be "فارسی (Persian)".
August 15, 2021, 06:07:02 AM

A scam alert belongs to the scam accusation board, but if it's not in English then it should belong to your localboard. Do you mind telling me where you tried to post but couldn't?

Here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=11.0
staff
August 15, 2021, 05:35:43 AM
Thanks bro,

Where can I ask my questions?
I have sent email to some group Moderators, But it seems they are not checked by them.

A scam alert belongs to the scam accusation board, but if it's not in English then it should belong to your localboard. Do you mind telling me where you tried to post but couldn't?
August 15, 2021, 05:28:32 AM
Hi,

Newbie to forum here.

I cannot post in most topics and I can reply in some topics.

where I can I find the policy for forum newbies?

Thanks,
Ebi
Have a look at these topics and take a bit of time to read them - it will be worth it  Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.920

Hope this answers your question  Smiley

Thanks bro,

Where can I ask my questions?
I have sent email to some group Moderators, But it seems they are not checked by them.

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
August 14, 2021, 04:23:32 AM
Hi,

Newbie to forum here.

I cannot post in most topics and I can reply in some topics.

where I can I find the policy for forum newbies?

Thanks,
Ebi
Have a look at these topics and take a bit of time to read them - it will be worth it  Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.920

Hope this answers your question  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: