Pages:
Author

Topic: France declares war on the cryptocurrencies - page 2. (Read 1107 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
For me crypto could even take some possitives from it cause thanks to that "add" crypto become more popular and more and more new investors finally heard about it so who knows if this situation is not good at the same time.
Activity: 76
Merit: 4
Any country that tries to stop the innovation will have a much more difficult time than those that adopt the change and are capable of creating an ecosystem for their economy to grow.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Well this is only for the people and country of France.
Eventhough they banned the operation of Blockchain technology to their country it is not our business.
Just continue what we are started and let the entire jurisdiction of France missed the good opportunity of Crypto currencies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hm, not good news, but we must persist and show the nationa states that it is in their interest to only regulate, and not ban cryptocurrencies. The fight will be long and there will be no end to it, but that will be the hcallenge for the coming years.
This news has caused the Crypto market to be affected and prices for the altcoin will drop. Some countries can not accept BTC and ETH or other altcoins. They think that cryptanalysis always brings bad luck to their country. But maybe they made a big mistake. They did not see the benefits of electronic money
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
france does not have a very effective market volume in the crypto market. exaggerated news. The French government has introduced a number of regulations. that's all. It is not a situation we will take very seriously.
if many countries apply joint sanctions, they can create serious problems.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
sad news for all of us! we know that negative news brings the crypto market into downtrend. i wont be surprise if the coming days price of BTC will move down to 50%. i hope in the coming days there will be positive news to nuetralize the effect of this news to cryptomarket.
French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said  that the France will make joint proposals to regulate the bitcoin cryptocurrency at the next summit of the G20 group.The European Union has previously proposed treating‎ cryptocurrency markets as a security threat linked to criminal ‎laundering and terrorists.
Activity: 168
sad news for all of us! we know that negative news brings the crypto market into downtrend. i wont be surprise if the coming days price of BTC will move down to 50%. i hope in the coming days there will be positive news to nuetralize the effect of this news to cryptomarket.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
when developed countries began to pay attention to the bitcoin to be regulated and validated, why did french go instead? i think this is because they are afraid of changing, so choose to stay in the safe zone
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
Of course this is a sad thing when the development of crypto in various countries getting better precisely the French government stepped back with the plan declares war on the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
The news has effect on only French traders. The whales and global traders will not give a shit to this news.

But the old world wants to start a war against crypto money. The banks and politics have been giving speeches about this war since 2 months. 2018 will be the financial war year between crypto world and the real world.

I just hope this all blows over and france will support crypto currency. I don't want to hear another country banning crytpo currency again. Prices will dive again (well that is for me, because i can buy more coins) and others will PANIC sell again. Then again, i know crypto currency will be stronger and everyone will see it.
Activity: 289
This is awful, becouse in the same time Germany accepts Bitcoin. I wish Big8 will make a unite decision in bitcoin positive
Activity: 66
This is an unhappy news. France is a country of economic development in Europe and a country with an important position in the world. France's declaration of war with electronic money may have a negative impact on the development of the Cryptocurrency market. We must accept this sad truth. Hopefully in the future, the French government will take positive action in the use of electronic money as a legal currency as in many other countries around the world.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
They showed the real bravery now. they are doing right and I will support them if evenn no one does
Activity: 182
Sometimes I am confused with countries that forbid Bitcoin's laurels. Yet Bitcoin did not cause any negative things for the country. Instead, Bitcoin is helping people who use Bitcoin's life to be better and their daily economy becomes more fulfilled. Such countries should be able to learn from countries that accept Bitcoin. I'm sure Bitcoin can grow into the future and will be a very step-rate digital currency because its value will be too high.
Activity: 135
France declares war on the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple. This is a working group that will work for the regulation of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Any country that tries to stop innovation will have a much harder time ahead that those who embrace change and are able to create an ecosystem for their economy to grow.

This. The French are always terrified of innovation and keep trying to ban new things - and it's resulted in them having an unemployment rate of 8.9%. Because there are no new businesses emerging to replace the old dying ones.
maybe they are just too inclined of classic ones, anyway you are right about that but i think bitcoin hasn't proven anything yet as a currency but this blockchain technology makes this cryptocurrency survive for a long time even though there's a lot of fud against bitcoin and i'm pretty sure blockchain will have a huge part in the world economy in the future.
Activity: 33
I am a newbie and don't know much about it. Suggest me a thread for it please
Activity: 126
The news has the effect on only French traders. The whales and global traders will not give a shit about this news.

But the old world wants to start a war against crypto money. The banks and politics have been giving speeches about this war for 2 months. 2018 will be the financial war year between the crypto world and the real world.
It is true that this news only affects people living in the country of France, maybe for other countries, its influence is very little and not too impact to all of us who live in other countries. Actually very unfortunate if France can behave like this. Because indirectly this will be detrimental to the country itself.
Activity: 90
Hm, not good news, but we must persist and show the nationa states that it is in their interest to only regulate, and not ban cryptocurrencies. The fight will be long and there will be no end to it, but that will be the hcallenge for the coming years.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I read on news that

"The French finance minister has called for tough new regulations on cryptocurrencies to stop them being used to dodge tax or finance terrorism and other crimes"
Source ( http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/15/france-declares-war-cryptocurrencies-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-ripple-tough-new-stance-lead-ban-7231339/?ito=cbshare)

Is this having any impact on the downtrend nature of the whole Crypto Currency market today?
Are some investors having second thought about crypto and selling them?

Would like to get some idea about this.

as long as they don't ban bitcoin from big countries such as france i think regulation should just be fine because i notice when there's a new news regarding regulation of bitcoin there are some small dips but it can catch up easily later on unlike in a total ban where correction on the market will happen instantly.

There is no bad thing about the regulations for the cryptocurrencies because it is just normal for the crypto to experience some regulation since it is not that controllable by the government so they are only depending on the regulation to be able to control the possible bad scenarios that might happen when the abusive users came to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: