Pages:
Author

Topic: FRAUD/SCAM ALERT ED TRICE, Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking Inc - page 4. (Read 72482 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Waouw

What a stunning logic,from a retarded OVER-OBESE UGLY SCAMMER

I mean who beside ED TRICE THE GREAT SCAMMER would had this type of thoughts?

I m just really amazed by his clairvoyance(it s a french word,not latin one ,sorry UGLY SCAMMER)in english it would be clear-sightedness.

but really as Phinneas said here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1995910

Without ED TRICE and his clairvoyance,Earth would stop rotating, i mean this should be clear for all of us

I'm not keen on anyone scamming anyone. But, you might want to take the high road and stop calling him names. Yes, he stole a large amount of money from you. Yes, he's trash as a human being. But insulting people highly, especially for their weight and appearance, doesn't make people want to be on your side.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Waouw

What a stunning logic,from a retarded OVER-OBESE UGLY SCAMMER

I mean who beside ED TRICE THE GREAT SCAMMER would had this type of thoughts?

I m just really amazed by his clairvoyance(it s a french word,not latin one ,sorry UGLY SCAMMER)in english it would be clear-sightedness.

but really as Phinneas said here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1995910

Without ED TRICE and his clairvoyance,Earth would stop rotating, i mean this should be clear for all of us

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
So he lost 50000 euros (not his) in the past and lost 50000 USD (maybe his) last month. I think a scammer tag would be prudent so people know not to do business with a two-time loser.

You mean a victim tag?

For claiming not to be Ed Trice, you sure do care an awful lot about vilifying the person he stole $47,227 from and you never seem to mention your feelings about Ed Trice either. Interesting.

I think you guys did pretty well proving Ed Trice is fucking nuts on your own already, why do I need to add to that?

I think it's funny that the guy who gave him 50000USD is online now ranting and raving and losing his shit, yelling about obesity and talking about how his "machine" is in place and the authorities are going to totally get him for serious guys especially after his earlier bitching on bitcointalk and his previous dealings.

I'm not here to discount the insane egomaniacal ranting of ed Trice, I'm here to open eyes to the insane entitled ranting of papamoi. It's a twoforone sale on crazy and I'm not passing up on the deal of the month :p

vvvvvv see?  hilarious.
hi matt,

as i said,he thinks we are playing in a kindergarden and he is the king of the sandyard

lol

i don t know if there is any chance to improve his mental health,maybe be with the help of google who have started to invest in neurobiology and genomics ,we ll be able to help with it

Until then,we ll have to tolerate his non-sense retarded writings

Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
So he lost 50000 euros (not his) in the past and lost 50000 USD (maybe his) last month. I think a scammer tag would be prudent so people know not to do business with a two-time loser.

You mean a victim tag?

For claiming not to be Ed Trice, you sure do care an awful lot about vilifying the person he stole $47,227 from and you never seem to mention your feelings about Ed Trice either. Interesting.
Well you know ED TRICE FAT ASS UGLY OVER-OBESE SCAMMER ,

I thought your mental age would be,let s be generous,around 5 years old,

but it seems too generous for you, so my new estimation is around 5 months.

Because you re like phinneas showed in the video below the kid caught lying and who is denying it ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Y69p1Lx48

but still you are making us enjoy your writings and futhermore all these are followed by the authorities
papajoe_fr

?

Yeah I guess he thinks just pulling posts out of the internet and saying that's papamoi is cleaver in his mind

Here I cleaned up my quote from the last page as I don't think you saw it. I don't know if people actually saw the links so ill spell it out this time.

http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Custom-Project-Jan.1389144.html

Notice the secondary username papajoe786, a username he uses in a lot of places on the web for his freelance jobs.

Where else do we find that username? That's the username that posted about losing 50000 of his client's euros.

http://wh.macd.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&&action=printable&tid=4141

The writing styles are exactly the same right down to the broken English and missing apostrophes as well as the everyone else's fault but mine attitude and petulant rage.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx :
This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 4/12/2013 2:00:50 PM against Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking, Inc..  Your complaint was assigned ID 9502273.

The Bureau has decided to close this complaint and note that the business did not respond to the complaint.

This complaint will be reflected on the company's BBB Reliability Report with the following language: "The company failed to respond either to the consumer or the Bureau to the complaint(s) filed."

Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Regards,

Michele Solge
The Better Business Bureau

BBB of Delaware
60 Reads Way
New Castle, DE 19720
Phone: 302-221-5255 | Fax: 302-221-5265
[email protected]

Hi ed FAT ASS SCAMMER,

as you removed the post in linkedin, i m put it down here and i ll copy and paste later where necessary.

ENJOY IT

That picture is a direct copy of a case that www.frozencpu.com used to carry, he just copied the picture from the website and used it as his. It is now a discontinued item.

Only one of those systems was made by me which I had to build from scratch so it came out a little different.

hi buckeyesXS,

Yes this is what i thought as for ED TRICE UGLY FAT ASS OVER-OVESE SCAMMER it s easy to CHEAT everyone and everything available on the internet and make people believe that he is the one who invented or created it.

Still i think the real authorities(not this FAT ASS who is trying to impersonate authorities) will be interested in all this

thanks for this

Activity: 36
papajoe_fr

?

Yeah I guess he thinks just pulling posts out of the internet and saying that's papamoi is cleaver in his mind
Activity: 36
That picture is a direct copy of a case that www.frozencpu.com used to carry, he just copied the picture from the website and used it as his. It is now a discontinued item.

Only one of those systems was made by me which I had to build from scratch so it came out a little different.
This seems fucking ridiculous. And I can't understand papamoi or the other guy's writing. Can someone give me a TL;DR?

tldr papamoi is a notorious asshole who used to spam freelance sites begging people to do shit like code high frequency trading algorithms for him for insulting amounts like thirty dollars and then would flip his shit yelling at people for wasting his time when they tried to politely tell him no one in their right mind would do that.

He came to bitcointalk begging people to build ASICs for him for insulting amounts and people politely told him no one would and he flipped his shit some more.

Then he contacted some random dude named Ed Trice to do it. Ed Trice claimed to have a supersecret Google only ultra powerful computer but papamoi needed to buy it by Wednesday because the world would be out of RAM on Thursday.  papamoi asked the forum if it was legit. The forum said absolutely not. papamoi sent Ed Trice 50000$ anyway. When it turned out to be a scam, papamoi flipped his shit again.

That's when I heard about it and decided to remind papamoi of his shitty history (paralysed a kid waist-down by going 50 kph over the limit on a motorcycle, embezzled 50000 euro of a clients funds) and what a dumbass he is. papamoi flipped his shit some more.

tltldr: papamoi is an idiot who is bad with money and flips his shit about it which I find entertaining
the new BITCOIN MINER OF ED TRICE POWERED BY GOOGLE ENGINEER

Read the comment below

lol

The Amazing Ed Trice!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-amazing-ed-trice-189953

lol

is it you ed trice writing here or steve wozniak,the spokeperson?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1951773

LMAO

It s ridiculous but try to explain that to this UGLY FAT-ASS SCAMMER

He thinks he is in a kindergarden

lol
Activity: 337
This seems fucking ridiculous. And I can't understand papamoi or the other guy's writing. Can someone give me a TL;DR?
I m confirming what i said in my previous post:

THIS UGLY OVER-OBESE FAT-ASS SCAMMER NAMED ED TRICE IS PATHETIC
Just one of the previous SCAM FRAUD by our ugly SCAMMER

lol

http://www.avlerchess.com/chess-misc/Ed_Trice_loses_the_plot_307808.html

Now you're straight up denying it. Cool.

Follow the bouncing ball!

http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Custom-Project-Jan.1389144.html

Notice the secondary username.

Where else do we find that username?

http://wh.macd.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&&action=printable&tid=4141

The writing styles are exactly the same, just like the subject material and petulant rage. So you're either an embezzler or an incompetent, so I think you should get a scammer tag so people know you're not to be trusted with money.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Pages:
Jump to: