Pages:
Author

Topic: FRAUD/SCAM ALERT ED TRICE, Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking Inc - page 6. (Read 72482 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I'm not sure if "The_Authorities" is Ed Trice or not, but whomever they are, they sure seem absolutely desperate to derail this thread.

I'm just a guy who finds it hilarious that there's a pack mentality around here to coddle papamoi's completely braindead actions when the proper response should be "you asked us about this twice, we told you it was dumb, you bought it sight unseen anyway. in short, we warned you dumbass."

I mean this isn't the first time he's lost 50000 dollars or thereabouts. At least this time, it appears to have been his own money and USD instead of euros. This also isn't as much of an NFA and CFTC matter since he's not fucking up futures this time around.

edit: lol, a bit American-centric with your spellings there. Brits don't use z nearly as much as Yanks, understandable you'd not seen the spelling before: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/paralysed

Notice papamoi already admitted to the things I brought up. In your haste to attack a charlatan, you're defending another.

you re probably some insane troll with your half neurons gone smoked by crack or something else.Just go troll away,this is not a kindegarden.
we have more serious matter here
Believe it or not its possible to be born in one country and move to another

Who said it wasn't possible? You're the one claiming to be American (and thus outraged at someone else you think is American) then claiming to be British (and thus outraged at someone for not understanding your spelling). Which is it, Ed?

Stop flailing. You got caught out, it's okay. You thought Americans can't spell things in a British way and I pointed out we indeed can, especially when we were raised in the UK first.

And now you're accusing me of being Ed Trice (wrong, sorry pal) and demanding I either discount my first ten years alive or the following years to the present day because your peabrain can't handle such earth-rocking concepts as 'people who have lived in two countries.' No wonder you're working so hard to defend papamoi, if people find him out, your stunted intellectual growth can hardly be far behind.

hi troll,
have you smoke something your brain can t handle?
or are you frustrated with your life?
let us know,maybe we ll be able to find medecines/remedies for you
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Who said it wasn't possible? You're the one claiming to be American (and thus outraged at someone else you think is American) then claiming to be British (and thus outraged at someone for not understanding your spelling). Which is it, Ed?

Stop flailing. You got caught out, it's okay. You thought Americans can't spell things in a British way and I pointed out we indeed can, especially when we were raised in the UK first.

And now you're accusing me of being Ed Trice (wrong, sorry pal) and demanding I either discount my first ten years alive or the following years to the present day because your peabrain can't handle such earth-rocking concepts as 'people who have lived in two countries.' No wonder you're working so hard to defend papamoi, if people find him out, your stunted intellectual growth can hardly be far behind.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

edit: lol, a bit American-centric with your spellings there. Brits don't use z nearly as much as Yanks, understandable you'd not seen the spelling before: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/paralysed

So now you're British? Just yesterday you were American with all-Indian ancestry.

You are a sad shell of a person who thinks he's entitled to shit and as an American with nothing but Indian ancestry, I'm fucking tired of people like you giving our people a bad name.

Believe it or not its possible to be born in one country and move to another (Suppose we can add that to the list of things you don't know like sometimes words have different spellings). I still spell most things the Liverpool way, anything else looks funky.

And if you really see papamoi as a victim, your nose for business is worse than I thought.

So now you're British? Just yesterday you were American with all-Indian ancestry.

You are a sad shell of a person who thinks he's entitled to shit and as an American with nothing but Indian ancestry, I'm fucking tired of people like you giving our people a bad name.

Notice papamoi already admitted to the things I brought up. In your haste to attack a charlatan, you're defending another.

The only thing he admitted to was being stupid enough to trust a scammer. You're here to attack a victim though? Really? Are you also a rape apologist in your spare time, Ed?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Something is definitely not adding up at all here!

The best thing to come outta all this is my epic The Amazing Ed Trice thread, hopin' it'll go viral so that I can sell some Tees and Mugs.

Seriously, I'm seriously (sorry 'bout using that word trice) thinkin' 'bout TM the phrase Ed Trice.
I'm not sure if "The_Authorities" is Ed Trice or not, but whomever they are, they sure seem absolutely desperate to derail this thread.

He posted the minimal amount in newbie jail (including advice to others that it's safe to use Paypal for buying bitcoins)

Totally, done it numerous times, buy with confidence.

Then he comes here to spray verbal diarrhea sandwiched in between a new accusation every post.

And as a police officer hoping to make detective someday, I can tell you that with your attitude, the police are going to treat you about as seriously as a man who bought a unicorn or some magic beans.
Where did papamoi ever say he was a police officer? Isn't Ed Trice the one pretending to be a police officer (philly_cop)?

And considering your previous forays into day trading that ended miserably

When did papamoi ever say he was day trading previously?

Because we all know police fraud departments don't spend their time investigating elder abuse or ponzi schemers.
Depends on the case. In Ed Trice's case, the FBI is more interested than any local police would be due to the interstate and international wire fraud.

They spend their time investigating entitled Indian kids who get pissed that they never got their unicorn that shits magic beans.

Indian? Where?

That motorcycle accident must've really fucked up his head, but he shouldn't have been going 50 kph over the speed limit. I wonder how that kid he hit is by the way, still paralysed from the waist down, I imagine?

What motorcycle accident? What kid? Can't you spell paralyzed?

I'm guessing he's desperate to get back and have one big score after he got caught embezzling client funds in 05.

What embezzlement?

I mean this isn't the first time he's lost 50000 dollars or thereabouts. At least this time, it appears to have been his own money and USD instead of euros. This also isn't as much of an NFA and CFTC matter since he's not fucking up futures this time around.

What? Where?

You basically made a brand new accusation every single post, but never provided any evidence whatsoever. You're either a really bad troll with the mental capacity of a 12 year old, or you're Ed Trice (same qualifications), desperately attempting to keep the focus off of the fact that Ed Trice is an habitual liar, conman, and will soon be in prison for a number of things (including but not limited to insurance fraud, attempted insurance fraud, larceny, conspiracy to defraud investors, fraud, wire fraud, etc).

Thanks for giving me another reason to post here about Ed Trice, the con-man. Can't wait to see the new blog about him going up.

I'm just a guy who finds it hilarious that there's a pack mentality around here to coddle papamoi's completely braindead actions when the proper response should be "you asked us about this twice, we told you it was dumb, you bought it sight unseen anyway. in short, we warned you dumbass."

legendary

Looks like an old feud is being rehashed, akin to an Elvis impersonator and karate instructor recently in the news. The only thing missin' is a envelop laced with ricin or a ransom note payable with bitcoins.
Why would you give this guy money? He has a look on his face that is making me want to head butt my monitor.

Well its not like this forum didn't warn papamoi, but I'm guessing he's desperate to get back and have one big score after he got caught embezzling client funds in 05. Of course we're to believe there was a software error that lost all that money but I'm sceptical.

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Hello!
Why would you give this guy money? He has a look on his face that is making me want to head butt my monitor.
legendary
I'm seriously beginning to wonder if we have a PinkiePie II in the works, where I'm playing the role of Rassah.

Seems the goons are having a little fun with this episode over at SA.
So what fat ass?

that s gave you  a reason to cheat me ,ugly scammer?
are you still here?

keep on writing your dejection as ugly as your fat-ass, over-obese scammer,

if you are not this scammer, i m still trying to understand what are gaining in trolling around?

do i owe you something?

i do not know you and i m not willing to know you

so help me understand what is your exact problem?

are you depressed?if yes,we ll help you to find a doctor?

do you have any other issues,talk to us ,we ll try to help you our best

in one case or another,don t waste our time and yours by trolling here,it s a serious matter and authorities have been alerted so it s not kindergarden or any kids game

if you have time to waste,please waste it elsewhere ,not here

thanks
legendary
Holy shit you guys are dense. You really think I'm Ed Trice.

I imagine Ed Trice isn't messing around on a forum, he's probably out enjoying papamoi's 50000 dollars (although where did papamoi get all that money after he lost a massive amount of daddy's money with his foray into day trading where he similarly asked others to do all his work for him?)

Anyway if I'm Ed Trice shouldn't you be reporting all of these posts to the open case that the police have for your complaint? Because we all know police fraud departments don't spend their time investigating elder abuse or ponzi schemers. They spend their time investigating entitled Indian kids who get pissed that they never got their unicorn that shits magic beans.

Hold on, Imma go pop another bag of popcorn.

Sure you're not Ed Trice. You're just a cop who wants to become a detective some day.

I'm curious as to who wrote this 3 Post blog: http://overclockedcomputerreviews.blogspot.com/

And now a song that best personifies The Amazing Ed Trice (TÆT): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysu0acmappk
Holy shit you guys are dense. You really think I'm Ed Trice.

I imagine Ed Trice isn't messing around on a forum, he's probably out enjoying papamoi's 50000 dollars (although where did papamoi get all that money after he lost a massive amount of daddy's money with his foray into day trading where he similarly asked others to do all his work for him?)

Anyway if I'm Ed Trice shouldn't you be reporting all of these posts to the open case that the police have for your complaint? Because we all know police fraud departments don't spend their time investigating elder abuse or ponzi schemers. They spend their time investigating entitled Indian kids who get pissed that they never got their unicorn that shits magic beans.

Hold on, Imma go pop another bag of popcorn.
Activity: 36
Nice to see Ed Trice-a-roni has shown up with his usual bully tactics. Funny to see him calling himself an alpha male LOL
Truth is this egomaniac has left nothing but a legacy of scamming across the internet with not one person saying anything good about him, except himself on blogs he created himself.

I love getting contacted by clients wondering where the heck has Ed disappeared to, not answering phone calls or emails for months as they try and find RMA’d machines which get returned finally as DOA. Yup more fraud shipping insurance claims. His pitiful excuse of being too sick to answer the phone or respond to an email yet he claims to have such a big company and someone like fake Allison to run the show in the office. Fact is there is only Ed and no one else, well maybe one other kid in Stockton who is also hiding out.

Ed’s new claim to fame is trying to make it to the top of some magic prime number list. In his attempts to get this magic prime number to make his new claim to fame he uses clients machines to crunch before they get shipped out until he finally scammed enough to get his own machine which he will most likely burn out. He thinks of himself as some great mathematician but I wonder how much of that he has stolen also.

Look at the LNO website and you will see one of his magic prime numbers he found while using a client’s machine before it was delivered. He had no problem risking clients hardware to further his personal goals which is what I put an end to in my final days building machines for Ed.

Posting what he has about papamoi only shows Ed’s true character, that he has no morals or business sense and lacks the ability to do the right thing in the first place by being truthful to a client about system specs or that such a machine can even be made by him or his company in the first place.

A client who backed out of a large sale saved themselves lots of $’s as Ed simply could not supply hardware that worked and his long verbose pile of BS as a research report that Ed came up with to try and cover the fact he had no idea what he was doing just shows something I was thinking all along… why do we never have any repeat customers ?
Quote from: The_Authorities
This is an adorable forum.

haha  Thanks!  I wonder if they'll let you read it from prison, Ed.
Pages:
Jump to: