Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 11. (Read 50103 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Champions league is today but in most groups we know who is going into next round, so i will post just this one for tonight:

Dynamo Kiev v Besiktas JK --- > Away win odd 2.50 Stake 486mbtc

Bankroll: 1 BTC

Total profit: +1 BTC, 486 mbtc
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Some time you post really crazy games Knicks done all for you because all other 3 bets lost but this alone and very big amount recover you all lost good luck hope I can check next time before start of event

Yup, it was rlly good hit with New York, they return our loss on 3 games and plus made profit, which is most important thing here. Positive profit with just 1 win and with 3 loss.

Today not much choice, lets see today 2 tips:

BASKETBALL:

Nanterre 92 v Strasbourg IG --- > Over 154.5 odd 1.70 Stake 200mbtc

FOOTBALL:

Silkerborg IF v Sonderjyske --- > Over 2.5 odd 1.90 Stake 100mbtc

Total profit: +1 BTC, 786 mbtc

not a good day.

What you mean not a good day? If Basketball tip win we are in profit Wink
But look like Basket ball tip is not going good because both teams missing too many points and playing very slow but still wish you best luck for win this pick
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Some time you post really crazy games Knicks done all for you because all other 3 bets lost but this alone and very big amount recover you all lost good luck hope I can check next time before start of event

Yup, it was rlly good hit with New York, they return our loss on 3 games and plus made profit, which is most important thing here. Positive profit with just 1 win and with 3 loss.

BASKETBALL:

FOOTBALL:

not a good day.

Sorry, haven't noticed that 200 mbtc stake.
Professional Tipster

BASKETBALL:

FOOTBALL:

not a good day.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

BASKETBALL:

FOOTBALL:

not a good day.
Professional Tipster

BASKETBALL:

FOOTBALL:

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Yesterday was a tough day in the NBA and hopefully tonight we all do better. To be honest it's been a tough season so far trying to pick winners in the NBA with so many favorites loosing to teams that they shouldn't be loosing too but it shows that it's going to be an even season between all the teams except for a few. Good luck for tonight mate and hopefully we can make up on yesterday's 4 losses.
Professional Tipster

Look like not a good day as Liverpool lost and now Brondby match 90 minutes gone and its 1 - 1 but Parlay is very solid as 2 won and third is leading by 1 - 0 end of half time

It was crazy game (B'mouth - Liverpool), we saw 7 goals. Parlay tip won, and today we will be in +profit thanks to parlay tip.
Look like not a good day as Liverpool lost and now Brondby match 90 minutes gone and its 1 - 1 but Parlay is very solid as 2 won and third is leading by 1 - 0 end of half time
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Wow you are giving some favor teams handicap i think chicago can cover this one its half time and mavs still at lead but lets wait until chicago fight back hopefully we will win this mate thanks for sharing again good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
I would like to personally invite you to participate in our Special Tipsters Championship X !

We have X3 Prizes for users playing with a bankroll of 1 BTC or more, New Contribution Prize and Bigger Prizes in the Side Competition.

The Championship is LIVE NOW. For more details and to Sign Up Now : Registration Thread

Good Luck Smiley

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu
Professional Tipster
Starting from today, we are launching our December Leaderboards with special PointBoosts!

From December 1st on, we are running three accumulator leaderboards on Sportsbet.io which now include all the sports offered by us and enable you to qualify depending on the stake of your winning bet:

The PREMIER Leaderboard (4,000 mBTC total prize) - ranking all the winning bets with the bet amount (stake) from 1 mBTC to 19,99 mBTC.
The CHAMPIONS Leaderboard (7,500 mBTC total prize) - ranking all the winning bets with the bet amount from 20 mBTC to 199,99 mBTC
The ELITE Leaderboard (13,750 mBTC total prize) - ranking all the winning bets with the bet amount of 200 mBTC and over.

It is the profit of your winning bet that counts into the points of each leaderboard. The total prize pool for the 3 leaderboards is over 25.000 mBTC each month, with 85 winning spots in total!

The December Leaderboard contest lasts through December 31st, 2016.

Click HERE to learn more.

Also, throughout December, we will have a selection of betting events that will give you DOUBLE or TRIPLE POINTS on the leaderboards for your winning bets!

RUGBY  |  Rugby Union Double PointBoost
Double points on all Rugby Union winning bets on Saturday December 3rd games

AMERICAN FOOTBALL  |  NFL Double PointBoost
Double points on all NFL winning bets on Sunday December 4th games

ICE HOCKEY  |  NHL Double PointBoost
Double points on all NHL winning bets on December 17th and 18th games

ICE HOCKEY  |  NHL New Year Triple PointBoost
Triple points on all NHL winning bets on December 29th, 30th and 31st games

SOCCER  |  Champions League Double PointBoost
Double points on all UEFA Champions League winning bets on December 6th and 7th games

SOCCER  |  EPL Man City v Arsenal Triple PointBoost
English Premier League Man City v Arsenal winning bets result in triple points on the leaderboards on December 18th

SOCCER  |  Premier League Christmas Triple PointBoost
Triple points on the leaderboards on all winning bets on English Premier League games on December 26th

Click HERE to learn more about December PointBoost.

#BetBigWinBig

I am here to help you if you are interested, with safe bet to hit top places on laderboard and win big prizes as you can see. Once again i call all of you to register under my reff and i will help you to make good profit and win big prize.

Register HERE
Professional Tipster
the last tip seems to be good to follow as we knew how the houston played it can be possible for them to defeat gsw and with the higher handicap lets see if what will happen to this game if harden will try harder to win or it will be a blow out coming from kd,thompson and curry again, good luck.

The Hornets just covered the -9.5 spread winning by 10 points and so far the Rockets are looking good at covering the +13.5 spread currently up by 5 points at half time. But as we know anything can happen in the NBA so I'm hoping the Rockets can continue playing the way they are playing and maybe even upset the Warriors.

Yup and Houston won this on OverTime so our tip won Smiley

Total profit: +1 BTC, 959.5 mbtc
Pages:
Jump to: