Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 12. (Read 50103 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
The Hornets just covered the -9.5 spread winning by 10 points and so far the Rockets are looking good at covering the +13.5 spread currently up by 5 points at half time. But as we know anything can happen in the NBA so I'm hoping the Rockets can continue playing the way they are playing and maybe even upset the Warriors.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
the last tip seems to be good to follow as we knew how the houston played it can be possible for them to defeat gsw and with the higher handicap lets see if what will happen to this game if harden will try harder to win or it will be a blow out coming from kd,thompson and curry again, good luck.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It was very high odd and it was a loss. Personally I am surprised Toronto managed to win with 15 points difference because usually they do not score a lot of points in their games.

A friendly advice to you is to not bet straight after one loss. My experience has told me that every time I play immediately after a loss that one tends to be a loss too. I am following your thread so show us some winning tips now and good luck.
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
Hope today goes better , in fact until now it has been so. All major teams have won. I also have placed a bet in Rapid Wien to win as it should be easy for them to beat the last place on the standing and the odd is really good at 1.75. I hope they can win tonight. There is still time.

Something is wrong with Rapid, they played League Europe, made good points, with a lot goals, they play against big clubs and now only 1:1 against last place standing team...bad, very bad. I dont think so that they will play Europe competitions next year. Altach, Sturm, Salcburg, Austria - it will be tight. Interesting league to follow.

From football to basketball, lets see NBA TIP with high odd:

Toronto Raptors v Memphis Grizzlies --- > Winning margines HomeTeam 6-10 points spread odd 4.45

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hope today goes better , in fact until now it has been so. All major teams have won. I also have placed a bet in Rapid Wien to win as it should be easy for them to beat the last place on the standing and the odd is really good at 1.75. I hope they can win tonight. There is still time.
Professional Tipster
That was a big loss today and I feel your pain my friend. This was one of the worst days betting on the NBA in a while and it's too unpredictable at the moment so for me I have decided to lay off betting on the NBA for now. Good luck with your picks.
its really annoying with nba i think favored team really messed it up with us mate and with the results its really sometimes unbelievable but it is happening i know you always have a good bounce back mate so i will wait with your next pick with high confidence, good luck mate.

Yesterday was terible gambling day, just take a look on soscer game, Club Brugge loss 3:2 against Eupen (odd was 1.50), Torino play draw with Pisa (odd was 1.25), Monaco play draw with Dijon (odd was 1.55) hmm Newcastle play draw with Hull (they was fovirte in that clash, odd was 2.15), and then NBA...Spurs loss, rlly cmon..LA Clipers get 3rd defeat in a row..rlly rlly bad day if you ask me..hope so that i will return that till this weekend.

Today tip:

SV Mattersburg - SK Rapid Wien --- > Away win odd 1.75

Activity: 882
Merit: 506
Hello OP, how do we get your premium tips?

Hello Gotottack, you can buy it for ~5$ when its published or you can recieved them for free if you register on sportsbet.io under my refferal link, deposit on that website and bet on that game or some other. Choice is your, if you are interested let me know how to set up things.
Cheers!

I'm more interested in this one OP.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

That was a big loss today and I feel your pain my friend. This was one of the worst days betting on the NBA in a while and it's too unpredictable at the moment so for me I have decided to lay off betting on the NBA for now. Good luck with your picks.
its really annoying with nba i think favored team really messed it up with us mate and with the results its really sometimes unbelievable but it is happening i know you always have a good bounce back mate so i will wait with your next pick with high confidence, good luck mate.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
let's get it bid dog, good luck mate.  I agree with you on the cleveland cavaliers play, Lebron is a beast against the bucks. We will see how it pans out though. Best of luck tonight and I hope you win your picks mate.
Professional Tipster

Hello Gotottack, you can buy it for ~5$ when its published or you can recieved them for free if you register on sportsbet.io under my refferal link, deposit on that website and bet on that game or some other. Choice is your, if you are interested let me know how to set up things.
Cheers!
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
Professional Tipster
Professional Tipster
Professional Tipster
PREMIUM TIP FOR TODAY  odd +2.00

FC Torino v AC Chievo Verona --- > Home win odd 1.70 stake 200 mbtc

Bankroll: 1 BTC

Total profit: +3 BTC, 9.5 mbtc

Premium tip WON

And Torino with 2:1 win bring us new +140 mbtc

Total profit: +3 BTC, 149.5 mbtc
Professional Tipster
Are you going to post any tips for today and what about your premium pick waiting for your reply about this hope you have some good news for us

I am sorry for late answer, was at work and didnt post some tips from England leagues but for rest of day 2 very nice odds:

PREMIUM TIP FOR TODAY  odd +2.00

FC Torino v AC Chievo Verona --- > Home win odd 1.70 stake 200 mbtc

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
knicks vs hornets went to overtime glad that jazz/atl is a low scoring game thanks mate i follow this two i will try to follow your rockets game. gl

Wow it was so close with Rockets game 221 point and we need under 220.5 Sad
Nevermind NBA tips bring us a profit of +175mbtc and we return our 3rd BTC

Are you going to post any tips for today and what about your premium pick waiting for your reply about this hope you have some good news for us
Pages:
Jump to: