Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 14. (Read 50103 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Lets bet on some soccer game today. Tip of day for me is game from France league:

FC Lorient v AS Monaco --- > Away win and under 4.5 goals odd 2.25

~snip~

I seen a good tip again yesterday i know you really made some huge wins i will make some bet for this share knowing you as one of the best here for sure you able to review this game before sharing it with the community good luck mate.

Thanks mate and this tip also won !

Next one is from NBA:

SACRAMENTO KINGS vs LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS
 --- > 1st Quarter - SACRAMENTO KINGS  odd 2.75

Activity: 756
Lets bet on some soccer game today. Tip of day for me is game from France league:

I seen a good tip again yesterday i know you really made some huge wins i will make some bet for this share knowing you as one of the best here for sure you able to review this game before sharing it with the community good luck mate.
Professional Tipster

Professional Tipster
Professional Tipster
Thanks for that awesome tip!

Your wellcome Smiley this was a safe one, coz Fenerbahce after 3 defeat in a row simple need to win this one, risky side was points spread but game finished with 88-80 and made this tip winning one!

Congrats to followers !

KK CRVENA ZVEZDA MTS vs EA7-EMPORIO ARMANI MILANO --- > Total margins Regular-ranges 121-130  odd 46.00

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Professional Tipster
Yesterday we didnt have lucky, and CSKA Moscow lose their first game in this season in Euroleague. For today pick i will stick with Euroleague and my choice will be:

Fenerbahce Istanbul vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul --- > Home win with 6-10 points spread  odd 4.30

Professional Tipster
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Good start so far! 3 wins and 1 lose, Swiss disapointed all of us with only 2:0 win agains poor Faroe Islands

Premium tip is still available and one more free tip left

We hit 3rd BTC

Bankroll: 1 BTC

Total profit: +3 BTC, 22 mbtc

PREMIUM TIP FOR TODAY odd 1.95

Portugal v Latvia --- > Home win and over 3.5 goals odd 1.75 stake 50 mbtc

another Huge win
Really worth to follow just keeps giving good earnings i know theres a lots of members here quitely working with this tipsters and silently earning a lot with his tips good luck and thank you for keep giving your free picks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Professional Tipster
Professional Tipster
Professional Tipster
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Good tips so far , especially the correct score ones
Professional Tipster
Professional Tipster

Marvelous you win 3 games    if you're getting tips from someone or just based on your own predictions ?
I also see you in the competition, but the results are not good so I wonder how you did your prediction is accurate here but failed in the competition.

This is all my own predictions ofc
And i dont know for any competition right now, maybe you saw some other guy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

Marvelous you win 3 games    if you're getting tips from someone or just based on your own predictions ?
I also see you in the competition, but the results are not good so I wonder how you did your prediction is accurate here but failed in the competition.
Professional Tipster
Pages:
Jump to: