Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 20. (Read 50103 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
CHALANNGE:

1. Money return
2. Loss
3. WON
4. Loss

International Youth: U21 EURO, Qualification, Group 7

Azerbaijan v Faroe Islands --- > Home win and over 2.5 goals odd 2.01

Proof:

Today this and premium pick both loses France was really poor against team like Belarus I think today is very poor for us but we will back on track quickly BetAdviser not like too many loses
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
CHALANNGE:

1. Money return
2. Loss
3. WON
4. Loss

International Youth: U21 EURO, Qualification, Group 7

Azerbaijan v Faroe Islands --- > Home win and over 2.5 goals odd 2.01

Proof:

Professional Tipster
Great win yesterday betadviser. Waiting for the tip of today. I only played little money and I will continue little money until I verify your pattern of 7-8 wins and 1 lose. I checked the skype group now and the party had already started there Smiley . Great result. Looking for another win today.

Thanks mate Smiley

Get today premium game for just 0.007 https://gourl.io/ap42j (odd ~1.80) or become a premium member.
Step 1. Register and deposit on sportsbet.io via my ref link
Step 2. Add me on skype (boki_riptor) and i will add you to premium group
Step 3. Bet via sportsbet.io on premium tip which you will recive in skype group for FREE!
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
Great win yesterday betadviser. Waiting for the tip of today. I only played little money and I will continue little money until I verify your pattern of 7-8 wins and 1 lose. I checked the skype group now and the party had already started there Smiley . Great result. Looking for another win today.
PREMIUM TIP WON

Be part of premium group and recive all premium tips for free!

Step 3. Bet via sportsbet.io on premium tip which you will recive in skype group

A good win for all premium members two in two days congrats to all hope we will do some more good in next few days
Professional Tipster
PREMIUM TIP WON

Step 3. Bet via sportsbet.io on premium tip which you will recive in skype group

Professional Tipster

hey buds nice odd here, i will try this one with a little btc too lets see hope lucky am i today, good luck

Thanks and good luck my friend !

Registered under you at sportsbet.io
Username there: betadviserpupil
Deposited 0.003 btc to try your premium tip.

Please send it to me here through PM or through Skype, I am the guy who talked to you and thought that insider tip was Trelleborg when in fact it was Leyton orient. I hope you are better than Joca as I lost more money than win with him.

Welcome to the group. Good luck with today premium tip!
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
Registered under you at sportsbet.io
Username there: betadviserpupil
Deposited 0.003 btc to try your premium tip.

Please send it to me here through PM or through Skype, I am the guy who talked to you and thought that insider tip was Trelleborg when in fact it was Leyton orient. I hope you are better than Joca as I lost more money than win with him.
Activity: 644

nicely done mate, you are amazing win the first premium tip guys join the the fun to see it by yourself. good luck

Thans mate Smiley new tip sent to the group. Good luck!

Get today premium game for just 0.007 https://gourl.io/afhme (odd ~1.70) or become a premium member. Join sportsbet.io under my ref link, deposit and bet on my premium game which i give all members for FREE!

And lets see our litle chalannge:

1. Money return
2. Loss
3. WON

EUROPE: World Cup - Qualification

Serbia - Ireland --- > HT FT - Draw/Serbia odd 4.64

Proof:

Serbia will looking for that 2nd spot in group to finaly go to the World Championship. With Austria and Wales they have good chance to hit their mission. Playing at home ground they cant lose points. Hard game agains Ireland which played on last EURO, but money will go on this bet. Good luck to all followers!

hey buds nice odd here, i will try this one with a little btc too lets see hope lucky am i today, good luck
Professional Tipster

nicely done mate, you are amazing win the first premium tip guys join the the fun to see it by yourself. good luck

Thans mate Smiley new tip sent to the group. Good luck!

Get today premium game for just 0.007 https://gourl.io/afhme (odd ~1.70) or become a premium member. Join sportsbet.io under my ref link, deposit and bet on my premium game which i give all members for FREE!

And lets see our litle chalannge:

1. Money return
2. Loss
3. WON

EUROPE: World Cup - Qualification

Serbia - Ireland --- > HT FT - Draw/Serbia odd 4.64

Proof:

Serbia will looking for that 2nd spot in group to finaly go to the World Championship. With Austria and Wales they have good chance to hit their mission. Playing at home ground they cant lose points. Hard game agains Ireland which played on last EURO, but money will go on this bet. Good luck to all followers!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
PREMIUM TIP WON

Professional Tipster
PREMIUM TIP WON

Professional Tipster

Get today premium game for just 0.006 https://gourl.io/g7942 (odd ~2.00) or become a premium memmber. Join sportsbet.io under my ref link, deposit and bet on my premium game which i give all memmbers for FREE!
is there any condition to became your member such as wagering particular amount or you just need us to joined with your ref and we will received premium tips?

You can deposit how much you want and you can bet on premium tip how much you want. There is no some special conditions for reciveing prmeium tip.

Thats it
I already have account under your referral link now depositing money but sadly have no skype need some time to settle this can you send me pick here waiting for your reply about this hope I have some positive news from you about this

Okay, just PM me with your username on sportsbet.io and i will send you a tip

Get today premium game for just 0.006 https://gourl.io/g7942 (odd ~2.00) or become a premium memmber. Join sportsbet.io under my ref link, deposit and bet on my premium game which i give all memmbers for FREE!
is there any condition to became your member such as wagering particular amount or you just need us to joined with your ref and we will received premium tips?

You can deposit how much you want and you can bet on premium tip how much you want. There is no some special conditions for reciveing prmeium tip.

Thats it
I already have account under your referral link now depositing money but sadly have no skype need some time to settle this can you send me pick here waiting for your reply about this hope I have some positive news from you about this

Thats it
adding you now from my skype mate then reg with your ref, thanks for your quick answer.
Professional Tipster

Thats it

Professional Tipster

Professional Tipster

1. Money return
2. Loss

TENIS: US OPEN

KARLOVIC, IVO v DONALDSON, JARED --- > Under 43.5 gems odd 1.83

Proof:

I exept here maybe 4 sets, but 43 gems is rlly high. Bookies are going for some limit with gems but 43 is high. Hope so that Karlovic will win this one with 3:0 and make this bet safe. Good luck to all

Add me on skype and join PRMEIUM GROUP, everyday you will get premium tips for me with decent odds. All you need to do is register on sportsbet.io via my ref link and with your deposit bet on premium games.
Premium tip cost ~5$ get is free, group is limited.
My skype name: boki_riptor (send a msg with joing PRMEIUM group and recive premium tip)

We got this one, Karlovic won with 3:0 in sets (6:4, 7:6 and 6:3 = 32gems total). Tonight 4th bet stay tuned, lets see todays free tips, some from international qual:

DENMARK v ARMENIA --- > Over 1.5 and home win odd 1.66 stake 150mbtc

Kazakhstan v Poland --- > Over 1.5 and away win odd 1.87 stake 100mbtc

Norway v Germany --- > Over 1.5 and away win odd 1.76 stake 200mbtc

Northampton Town v Milton Keynes Dons --- > 1st half DRAW odd 2.04 stake 100mbtc
Northampton Town v Milton Keynes Dons --- > Both teams to score NO odd 1.93 stake 100mbtc
Northampton Town v Milton Keynes Dons --- > Under 2.5 goalsodd 1.70 stake 100mbtc

Bankroll: 1000 mbtc

Total profit: +1827.5 mbtc
Professional Tipster

1. Money return
2. Loss

TENIS: US OPEN

KARLOVIC, IVO v DONALDSON, JARED --- > Under 43.5 gems odd 1.83

Proof:

I exept here maybe 4 sets, but 43 gems is rlly high. Bookies are going for some limit with gems but 43 is high. Hope so that Karlovic will win this one with 3:0 and make this bet safe. Good luck to all

Add me on skype and join PRMEIUM GROUP, everyday you will get premium tips for me with decent odds. All you need to do is register on sportsbet.io via my ref link and with your deposit bet on premium games.
Premium tip cost ~5$ get is free, group is limited.
My skype name: boki_riptor (send a msg with joing PRMEIUM group and recive premium tip)
Pages:
Jump to: