Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 17. (Read 50103 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
TIP FOR TODAY

Galway United FC v Longford Town --- > Home win and over 3.5 goals odd 4.20

Tons of goals i expect here on this game. Lets see, last 2 games in Ireland PL this year. Good luck to all

Today pick is very poor and lost badly because we have no goal in this match now we are heading for another good weekend hope you have some very solid and good picks for us need some big wins  Grin
Professional Tipster
TIP FOR TODAY

Galway United FC v Longford Town --- > Home win and over 3.5 goals odd 4.20

Tons of goals i expect here on this game. Lets see, last 2 games in Ireland PL this year. Good luck to all

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
TIP FOR TONIGHT

Santa Cruz PE v Botafogo RJ --- > Away win and over 2.5 goals odd 4.25

You can choose safe bet as Away win only (Botafogo RJ to win), i choose that with goals coz i thinkg that Santa Cruz can score one. Good luck to all

You picked the right team to win but was unlucky with the over 2.5 goals. I took your bet but I played it even safer by betting Botafogo RJ Draw no bet which gave me odds of $1.81 which I was happy with.
Professional Tipster
TIP FOR TONIGHT

Santa Cruz PE v Botafogo RJ --- > Away win and over 2.5 goals odd 4.25

You can choose safe bet as Away win only (Botafogo RJ to win), i choose that with goals coz i thinkg that Santa Cruz can score one. Good luck to all

Professional Tipster
FREE TIP FORS TODAY COME FROM: Soccer - International Clubs: UEFA Champions League

~snip~

Bankroll: 1 BTC

Total profit: +2 BTC, 275.5 mbtc

Better then yesterday - 5 of 8 tonight with good profit:

Alexis Alejandro Sanchez shows once again that he is in awesome form and score against Ludogorets (bet won), we saw 5 goals on Napoli where i choose over 2.5 as safe one (bet won). Again safe bet with Benfica, where i didnt wanna to risk with away win, draw no bet and Benfica won (bet won), Atl Madrid, just like Juventus yesterday, poor game and win with only 1:0 (bet won). Bayern bring to us a lot of profit with win against PSV 4:1 (bet won).

PSG won with 3:0 but i choose corners and only 4 for home team and bet is lost, Barcelona with huge win (4:0) make our bet loss coz Man City didnt score goal, we saw 2 red cards on that game and one penalty. And tip of day loss, Borussia do their job good with scoring in 2nd half as i predict but Celtic faild to do the same.

BIG ODD TIP:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/rzIcgSl.png[img]

Total profit: +2 BTC, 600.5 mbtc

Professional Tipster
I see that you have a new thread title. I hope you'll be lucky with it mate Wink ! By saying that, that would be time for me to post my pick Tongue.

Well its not "new" just add something Cheesy . I am no1 hater tips with low odds (low = <1.20), my grandmother can hit that odd Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
I see that you have a new thread title. I hope you'll be lucky with it mate Wink ! By saying that, that would be time for me to post my pick Tongue.
Professional Tipster
FREE TIP FORS TODAY COME FROM: Soccer - International Clubs: UEFA Champions League

Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Tottenham Hotspur --- > Both teams to score odd 1.65 Stake 50mbtc

CSKA Moscow v AS Monaco --- > 1st half - Draw odd 1.95 Stake 50mbtc

Sporting CP v Borussia Dortmund --- > Over 2.5 odd 1.70 Stake 50mbtc

Real Madrid v Legia Warszawa --- > Total corners - Over 11.5 odd 2.00 Stake 100mbtc

Leicester City v FC Copenhagen --- > Home win and over 2.5 goals odd 3.65 Stake 50mbtc

Club Brugge v FC Porto --- > Away win and under 4.5 goals odd 1.90 Stake 100mbtc

GNK Dinamo Zagreb v FC Sevilla --- > European Handicap FC Sevilla 1:0 odd 2.75 Stake 100mbtc

TIP OF DAY

Olympique Lyonnais v Juventus Turin --- > Away win and under 3.5 goals odd 2.30

Total profit: +2 BTC, 275.5 mbtc

EDIT: Results updated

I was greedy with Leicester, home win was enough but i was looking for more goals there (bet lost), Sevilla disapointed me with only 1 goal (bet lost), Monaco score in finish for draw but 1st half was 1:0 for CSKA (bet lost) also bored game in Germany where Leverkusen play 0:0 with Tottenham (bet lost).

Dortmund win with 2:1 (bet won) in Portugal and on that group all is over they will go into next round with Real Madrid - they score 5 goals for victory over Legia (5:1) and total 12 corners (bet won). Porto in last seconds get penalty kick and won 2:1 against Club Brugge (bet won) and TIP OF DAY also WON - Juventus after getting red card find way to Lyon net and score for win - 1:0
Professional Tipster

FREE TIP FOR TODAY COME FROM Ice Hockey / Czech Republic: Extraliga

HC Trinec v HC Mlada Boleslav --- > Highest Scoring Period
2nd period odd 3.20

Today after long time checking your thread and today's bet with very good odds are currently winner because first period was goalless and second have 3 goals good going need odds like this in near future good luck for next bets
so the game already finish oh wow how i missed this buddy its been so long since the last time you share a bet with us and the one you gave today really got an amazing odd, congrats hope it will start again mate. keep it up.
The game is still on and just going to start third period but second period was very good as 4 goals scored by both teams and bet was won that second period will be going with most goals

Hey guys it was rlly awesome FREE HIGH odd ! And tip WON!!

Here is proof:

As you can see period with most goals is 2nd

2nd period odd 3.20

Today after long time checking your thread and today's bet with very good odds are currently winner because first period was goalless and second have 3 goals good going need odds like this in near future good luck for next bets
so the game already finish oh wow how i missed this buddy its been so long since the last time you share a bet with us and the one you gave today really got an amazing odd, congrats hope it will start again mate. keep it up.
The game is still on and just going to start third period but second period was very good as 4 goals scored by both teams and bet was won that second period will be going with most goals
Activity: 644

2nd period odd 3.20

2nd period odd 3.20

Activity: 756

2nd period odd 3.20

this one seems to be risky and the odd is so high getting this bet to win will make me happy its nice to bet with you buds its been quite some time when the last time i followed your bet, good luck and keep it coming. thanks in advance.
Professional Tipster
Professional Tipster
Yesterday we won basketball pick, lets see today tenis one:

FREE TIP FOR TODAY COME FROM ATP: Shanghai, China

DJOKOVIC, NOVAK v POSPISIL, VASEK --- > Under 18.5 odd 2.05

Professional Tipster