Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 18. (Read 50103 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Professional Tipster
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Massive bets brother , i hope you cross the 1BTC Profit this time , i wish you a lots of luck.

Thanks mate, btw i already cross the 1btc Smiley as you can see  i cross 2btc now going for 3rd one Smiley
Good luck today, my prediction is 8 of 10 but lets see
6/10 for the picks. Small profit for you, small loss for me since I didn't add the under 4.5 for the Chaves - Benfica bet. Oh well.
6 out of 10 is not good result because odds was not good enough BetAdviser need to do some work on quality not on quantity then he can give more good result to all followers anyway congrats to all winners
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Massive bets brother , i hope you cross the 1BTC Profit this time , i wish you a lots of luck.

Thanks mate, btw i already cross the 1btc Smiley as you can see  i cross 2btc now going for 3rd one Smiley
6/10 for the picks. Small profit for you, small loss for me since I didn't add the under 4.5 for the Chaves - Benfica bet. Oh well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

What is going on with your premium tips , I know I am not part of the group anymore as I don't plan to follow you for the moment because I suffered more than 3 consecutive losses from you there. Why not making those bet's public here after they are settled ? If I see a change of pattern I may want to join again and add btc to my balance under you in sportsbet.io but first I have to see some facts that things are changing.
Professional Tipster

Activity: 500
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I'll follow your picks,hope I can catch you on a steak and win some BTC Cheesy
Professional Tipster
hi

what happened to the insider tips? did I miss a posting?

good luck
The last one he posted lost, so I assume he stopped buying for whatever reason (probably fear that the guy's sources were bad)
Yes agree BetAdviser is good person I think he feels its not good so he stop these as lost last one

Yup, after 14 wins i think or 15 i am not sure, one was loss and i stop with that. Will stick my premium tips and some free as ussual. Weekend is coming, some free and premium tips will be posted soon. Also you can follow my bets on Enlgish Premier League thread.
Activity: 252
hi

good luck
The last one he posted lost, so I assume he stopped buying for whatever reason (probably fear that the guy's sources were bad)
Yes agree BetAdviser is good person I think he feels its not good so he stop these as lost last one
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
hi

good luck
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
hi

good luck
Professional Tipster
So close last time with Atl.Bilbao: FT was 1:2 and my prediction 0:2
Tonight free tip from Copa de Brasil where Sao Paolo will try to qualfy into next round. First game they lost by outsider (1:2) and now they need to win:

Juventude RS v SAO Paulo SP --- > Away win odd 1.62

Proof:

Get free premium tips:
Step 1. Register and deposit on sportsbet.io via my ref link
Step 2. Add me on skype (boki_riptor) and i will add you to premium group
Step 3. Bet via sportsbet.io on premium tip which you will recive in skype group for FREE!
Professional Tipster
After yesterday easy win lets see tonight free tip, its worth to try, i am sure that AthBilbao will win this one, but lets try with correct score, good luck to all:

Granada CF v Athletic Bilbao --- >Correct score 0-2  odd 8.72

Proof:

Get free premium tips:
Step 3. Bet via sportsbet.io on premium tip which you will recive in skype group for FREE!
Professional Tipster
My today pick as free one will be:

Derby County v Liverpool FC --- >HT FT Liverpool-Liverpool  odd 1.80

Proof:

Get free premium tips:
Activity: 644

Cambridge United v Morecambe FC --- > HT FT - 2/1  odd 22.90

Proof:

Get free premium tips:

if you get this one buddy you can make some pizza and beer party again hahaha. good luck
Professional Tipster

Cambridge United v Morecambe FC --- > HT FT - 2/1  odd 22.90

Proof:

Get free premium tips:
Pages:
Jump to: