Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 42. (Read 50103 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
For now 17 people registred with my refferal link, good luck to all!
EURO is LIVE:

1. racer666
2. Sang_il
3. mmacko
4. Mrk3030
5. theerachate
6. bugzee
7. highn
8. actmyname
9. DirkZiff
10. shanem
11. saschaGG
12. bitmar
13. deepthoughts
14. shintosai
15. AscendancyEight
16. DarkStar_
17. alin8888

Once again dont forget to join and try brand new Bitcoin sports betting platform. All my referral will receive FREE Premium predictions for EURO2016 and other sports! Join me here and let's make some profit together!

If you are not my ref you can buy
PREMIUM SATURDAY EURO2016 pick for 0.005 mbtc odd is ~2.00 good luck
Professional Tipster
We are still in profit with 2 days wins with premium games:

Total profit: +318.7 mbtc

FREE TIP FOR TONIGHT

FOOTBALL

SOUTH AMERICA: Copa América  00:00

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Czech vs Croatia matcha was much a drama and was very much lagging efforts ,anyways op your predictions are going very fine hope you will touch 500mbtc profit soon.
Good luck!
Professional Tipster
WIN WIN WIN

PREMIUM TIP WIN

FT 2 - 2
With this Premium game we made a profit of 32.1 mbtc

Dont forget to join and try brand new Bitcoin sports betting platform. All my referral will receive FREE Premium predictions for EURO2016 and other sports! Join me here and let's make some profit together! All my refferals conntact me via PM for next tip

Professional Tipster
Congrats for winning your premium pick. I thought you had lost when I saw that the score was 1-1 after 85 minutes. The 90 minute goal saved many people from losing.
The two substitutes at half time, Sturridge and Vardy, scored the goals for England to win the game.

What a game, and finally Vardy get in and score just like Sturridge!!

WIN WIN WIN

PREMIUM TIP WIN

FT 2 - 1
With this Premium game we made a profit of 21.9 mbtc

Dont forget to join and try brand new Bitcoin sports betting platform. All my referral will receive FREE Premium predictions for EURO2016 and other sports! Join me here and let's make some profit together! All my refferals conntact me via PM for next tip

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Congrats for winning your premium pick. I thought you had lost when I saw that the score was 1-1 after 85 minutes. The 90 minute goal saved many people from losing.
The two substitutes at half time, Sturridge and Vardy, scored the goals for England to win the game.
Professional Tipster
Hello I just joined sportbets.io as alin.. hope i can make some good profit on your predictions Wink

Welcome alin and good luck, pm sent with today pick
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Hello I just joined sportbets.io as alin.. hope i can make some good profit on your predictions Wink
Professional Tipster
FREE TIP FOR TUESDAY

FOOTBALL

LITHUANIA: A Lyga 15:30
Utenis - Kaunuo Zalgiris ---> Over 2.5 goals odd 1.77 stake 10 mbtc

WON FT 2:1 and profit of +7.7 mbtc
Professional Tipster
Professional Tipster
For now 16 people registred with my refferal link, good luck to my 16th ref 'DarkStar_'
EURO is LIVE:

1. racer666
2. Sang_il
3. mmacko
4. Mrk3030
5. theerachate
6. bugzee
7. highn
8. actmyname
9. DirkZiff
10. shanem
11. saschaGG
12. bitmar
13. deepthoughts
14. shintosai
15. AscendancyEight
16. DarkStar_

Once again dont forget to join and try brand new Bitcoin sports betting platform. All my referral will receive FREE Premium predictions for EURO2016 and other sports! Join me here and let's make some profit together!
Professional Tipster
FREE TIP FOR TUESDAY

FOOTBALL

LITHUANIA: A Lyga 15:30
Utenis - Kaunuo Zalgiris ---> Over 2.5 goals odd 1.77 stake 10 mbtc
Professional Tipster
For now 13 people registred with my refferal link, good luck to my 13th ref 'deepthoughts'
EURO is LIVE:

1. racer666
2. Sang_il
3. mmacko
4. Mrk3030
5. theerachate
6. bugzee
7. highn
8. actmyname
9. DirkZiff
10. shanem
11. saschaGG
12. bitmar
13. deepthoughts

just register under you mate, my username their is shintosai hope you can add me up to your daily premium tips thanks.

Welcome Smiley you are added to list and good luck with tips

2 out of 3 picks lost now I have some big lost hope you will do some good for next picks which give some good profit otherwise going out of funds very soon

Yup, i know that, no mercy Fenerbahce kick their asses. Relax we got this, no one for now didnt finished with my bets in minus profit Wink
Activity: 812
2 out of 3 picks lost now I have some big lost hope you will do some good for next picks which give some good profit otherwise going out of funds very soon
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For now 13 people registred with my refferal link, good luck to my 13th ref 'deepthoughts'
EURO is LIVE:

1. racer666
2. Sang_il
3. mmacko
4. Mrk3030
5. theerachate
6. bugzee
7. highn
8. actmyname
9. DirkZiff
10. shanem
11. saschaGG
12. bitmar
13. deepthoughts

just register under you mate, my username their is shintosai hope you can add me up to your daily premium tips thanks.
Professional Tipster
EURO is LIVE:

1. racer666
2. Sang_il
3. mmacko
4. Mrk3030
5. theerachate
6. bugzee
7. highn
8. actmyname
9. DirkZiff
10. shanem
11. saschaGG
12. bitmar
13. deepthoughts

Professional Tipster
We have premium game today, i hope so that we will rise our profit:

Total profit: +307.3 mbtc
Professional Tipster
i think betadviser is taking some party today haven't see any free update after that loss, might be enjoying with his winnings
good job mate just let us now if you have something new in mind will be happy to follow you with your bet. good luck.
Yup mate, my sister get meried i was on party..going to take some rest, need to sleep..see ya tomorrow with some free and premium picks.
Congratulations on the marriage and the bet.

I managed to twist that into a pretty 100 mBTC by parlaying a win by Poland and Germany.

Tomorrow, most likely the important one to look at is Spain's game. They should be pretty strong against Czech Republic and so I'm willing to strike a good amount wagering towards Spain to win.

Thank you mate, it was long night..Premium game sent to all referals, good luck!
Half time and Spain play very well, i saw preaty nice odd over 1.6 on live bet so you can try with this one (Spain to win). I am glad that you earn some btc, good job!
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
i think betadviser is taking some party today haven't see any free update after that loss, might be enjoying with his winnings
good job mate just let us now if you have something new in mind will be happy to follow you with your bet. good luck.
Yup mate, my sister get meried i was on party..going to take some rest, need to sleep..see ya tomorrow with some free and premium picks.
Congratulations on the marriage and the bet.

I managed to twist that into a pretty 100 mBTC by parlaying a win by Poland and Germany.

Tomorrow, most likely the important one to look at is Spain's game. They should be pretty strong against Czech Republic and so I'm willing to strike a good amount wagering towards Spain to win.
Professional Tipster

Why didn't the manager of England put Vardy in at the first place but decided to go with 5 tottenham players ? Dumb thing to do if you ask me. This manager thinks that only the ones who show true pace in the training should play, we all know Vardy is not that serious in training, but he scores a lot when playing and that was a mistake of this manager by not putting him in.

Bet adviser, please update your stats, its been a few days I see profit +293 mbtc.

I dont wanna comment this game, they pissed me off..it was a bad call for England coach and he will see that in near future.. And about stats i will update it tomorrow. Stay tuned for tomorrow pick
Pages:
Jump to: