Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 39. (Read 50103 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Wales vs Northern Ireland was a very nice pick and eventually you won the game , i copied that pick in first half with 1$ and converted it into 2.34$.
Very Nice pick i must say , good luck!
wow sorry missed again from me buddy i just can't cope with my previous bet so i did not visit this for a while
i hope you regain what you have lost 500mBTC what a huge amount good luck to you buddy keep it up.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Wales vs Northern Ireland was a very nice pick and eventually you won the game , i copied that pick in first half with 1$ and converted it into 2.34$.
Very Nice pick i must say , good luck!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
It was a very unlucky own goal by the Northern Ireland player in the 75th minute and I have to admit that Wales didn't play very well today and they didn't deserve the win but football is totally unpredictable so far in this Euro 2016 tournament. I had Wales to continue to the next round @1.4 odds because I was afraid they will tie the game in regulation time and probably go into penalty shootout so I didn't take a straight win for Wales but anyways a win is a win even with not so good odds  Cheesy By the way did you guys see that sick goal by Shaqiri? I think it will be the most beautiful goal on this tournament by far.

It was most supid game that i ever watch, but i give some advantage Wales, and they won this one. And Shaqiri 100% best goal on this EURO but there is a lot of games and i hope so that we will see more goals such this one

It has been a long time since you have a premium pick. Anyway, I don't dare to bet on Portugal's game.

They are so unpredictable and can draw against 3 weak teams in the group stage. Somehow, I won't be surprise if Portugal win as few people are giving them a chance against Croatia.

Yup i know, when i got some sure and safe game i will pm all referals, at this moment i dont have that kind of game, weekend is now so tomorrow i will find and study some picks so we will be in touch. Stay tuned

Nothing on Portugal today? :p

The odds are really weird with the match. It will be so unpredictable. Croatia has been in good form while Portugal seems to be recovering.

They can win single game, so they will not win and this one. I wish them bad luck, fuking Porutgal, i hate them Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i loss a lot money betting of them, and Croatia show their potencial against Spain, Turkey and Czech Republic so i think that they will kick Portugals asses tonight. I am from Serbia and we are people with almost  same moral as Croatian people, i know that they will give their best and won this one.
Good luck to all, going to drink some beer and watch the game with friends!
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Strive for Success
Why is it still in pending even after Full Time? > http://prntscr.com/bkz2g8
Has yours cleared?

I wanted to put up little on Portugal but the money hasn't been released yet. Damn
Strive for Success
Nothing on Portugal today? :p

The odds are really weird with the match. It will be so unpredictable. Croatia has been in good form while Portugal seems to be recovering.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Well its FT and its a win! Great!
I had bet 17.1 mBTC on sportsbet.io & 0.0237 BTC on NitrogenSports.eu
Doubled money on both sites! Superb!

Good job mate, this bring me some profit too. Will try tonight with Croatia but some small bet will post here

It has been a long time since you have a premium pick. Anyway, I don't dare to bet on Portugal's game.

They are so unpredictable and can draw against 3 weak teams in the group stage. Somehow, I won't be surprise if Portugal win as few people are giving them a chance against Croatia.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
It was a very unlucky own goal by the Northern Ireland player in the 75th minute and I have to admit that Wales didn't play very well today and they didn't deserve the win but football is totally unpredictable so far in this Euro 2016 tournament. I had Wales to continue to the next round @1.4 odds because I was afraid they will tie the game in regulation time and probably go into penalty shootout so I didn't take a straight win for Wales but anyways a win is a win even with not so good odds  Cheesy By the way did you guys see that sick goal by Shaqiri? I think it will be the most beautiful goal on this tournament by far.
Professional Tipster
Professional Tipster

Good job mate, this bring me some profit too. Will try tonight with Croatia but some small bet will post here
Professional Tipster
Total profit: +50.0 mbtc

Today pick:

FOOTBALL

EUROPE: Euro - Play Offs 16:00

Wales - Northern Ireland ---> Wales to win 2.06 stake 50mbtc

Today I am shocked as I check your total profit is gone and now you are playing gambling without study you need some break and then came again with some positive mind its not good way to lost all

I didnt lost all, dont forget that i still have start balance of 1000 mbtc, i gamble only with profit, and once when i loss all porfit i still have my 1000 mbtc start bankroll Wink

Total profit: +103.0 mbtc
Strive for Success
Activity: 252

Today pick:

FOOTBALL

Today I am shocked as I check your total profit is gone and now you are playing gambling without study you need some break and then came again with some positive mind its not good way to lost all
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Today pick:

FOOTBALL

you are really gambling now buddy, but im sure you study it well so chances of winning is much better thank you for this i hope im not too late will try some small btc here mate. good luck
Professional Tipster

Today pick:

FOOTBALL

Professional Tipster
Total profit: +100.0 mbtc

Today pick:

FOOTBALL
ICELAND: Pepsideild 19:15
Vikingur Reykjavik - Olafsvik ---> Over 2.5 odd 1.52 stake 50mbtc
I feel like your bets are getting too huge. Perhaps a restriction would be good for the next couple ones. You want to at least keep SOME profit, right? Don't get too carried away in the excitement. Even if this ends in a win, we can't be sure about the future 100%.

I still not recover btc with that Portugal Draw game 3:3 so i need to act fast with bigger. Almost come to 500mbtc profit and then come bad choice with Portugal...If you udnerstand me as gambler

Try not to get into tilt after the big lose. It happens to me a lot and I have to say that I'm also getting into those tilts even though I know its a mistake.
But great job with your picks mate  Smiley
Copied your last one good luck to us.

Will try Smiley thanks mate and good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1148

Today pick:

FOOTBALL
I feel like your bets are getting too huge. Perhaps a restriction would be good for the next couple ones. You want to at least keep SOME profit, right? Don't get too carried away in the excitement. Even if this ends in a win, we can't be sure about the future 100%.

I still not recover btc with that Portugal Draw game 3:3 so i need to act fast with bigger. Almost come to 500mbtc profit and then come bad choice with Portugal...If you udnerstand me as gambler

Try not to get into tilt after the big lose. It happens to me a lot and I have to say that I'm also getting into those tilts even though I know its a mistake.
But great job with your picks mate  Smiley
Copied your last one good luck to us.
Professional Tipster

Today pick:

FOOTBALL

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

Today pick:

FOOTBALL
Professional Tipster

Today pick:

FOOTBALL

Professional Tipster
Damn Portugal draw and now out of Euro 2016 Iceland done injury time goal for progressing in next round
Euro is dammn un-predictable , even over/under is too risky , i feel better to give more attention to j league as they are quite easy in prediction.

Thanks for advice, i will study J League, have some experience with that league so soon i will post some free picks
Pages:
Jump to: