Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 38. (Read 50103 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Strive for Success
Germany - Slovakia ---> Home win 1.40

I am putting my profit on this. 70 mBTC

BARMAN GIVE ME ONE MORE BEER!!

haha they missed one penalty but still lead nevertheless.
you must be earning huge load off me lol.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster

BARMAN GIVE ME ONE MORE BEER!!
Strive for Success

Professional Tipster
I am 100% sure that France will win this game so lets go with biger amount
FOOTBALL

EUROPE: Euro - Play Offs 13:00

France - Rep.Ireland ---> Home and under 4.5 1.63 stake 200mbtc
HEY ALL WHAT A GAME HUH?

BUT THIS IS FRANCE AND WE ALL WON!!

With this game we made 126 mbtc profit and for now we have:

Total profit: +164.0 mbtc
Bank: +1000.0 mbtc

lets see next game, sorry for late i was celebrating France victory Cheesy
I will split today profit on match Germany - Slovakia so lets see:

EUROPE: Euro - Play Offs 16:00

Germany - Slovakia ---> Home win 1.40 stake 100mbtc

Germany - Slovakia ---> Over 10.5 corners 1.75 stake 64 mbtc
Strive for Success
Nice win! Had put in a lot on this one.. 100 mBTC
Betadviser just got a lot of referral money lol.

You are lucky for this bet. I watched the first half and Ireland managed to contain France.

I thought this match would have been a draw but luckily France scored and Ireland got a red card after.

I didn't think like that before like 20 minutes but after that, nerves were on a high. I know we got lucky but it shouldn't have been that way.

You are lucky for this bet. I watched the first half and Ireland managed to contain France.

I thought this match would have been a draw but luckily France scored and Ireland got a red card after.
Second half was really awful for IRL as they completely outclass by France attack and give them too much space for win this match easily

Second half was totally dominated by France with no chance at all to IRL.

Where is betadviser? looking to bet on next matches. probably Germany.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
France started the match with a shaky defense and a lacking offense but after the break they were all over Ireland in the second half of the match. Ireland are so lucky to walk away with the smallest loss possible because France missed so many good goal opportunities. I am still not confident in France though because I am not sure how they will fare vs some more technically superior teams like Spain or Italy. Ireland managed to advance to the knockout stage due to their high morale and good team work but sometimes a little brilliance from the players is needed and other teams that have very good individual players may be a big hurdle for France. Anyways good win for France and the match was really enjoyable to watch. Now onto the Germany - Slovakia game  Cheesy
Activity: 252

Second half was really awful for IRL as they completely outclass by France attack and give them too much space for win this match easily
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

Activity: 312
Merit: 272
Congrats to all winners. I made this bet a little different from you. I made a bet for half time score FRA 0 - 1 IRA. I'd maken it just afer the Ireland's goal. The odd was 1.50 and I won it. At the moment I'm thinking about Germany's match and I'm waiting for betadviser's predicitons. Hope we'll earn some bits again this evening.
Strive for Success
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Looks like things are finally going your way again. France is ahead 2-1 at 76 minutes right now.
Fingers crossed this bet is won.
Strive for Success
AAAAAAnd they level!!!

Edit: And they lead now. Fuck!
Activity: 252
Its almost half time and IRL are looking really solid here today. France can't even manage to get a shot at goal.
In my view today we are going to watch one of biggest upset in Euro 2016 and France is going out of this competition because IRL is playing very good and they can advance in next round what others have idea about this upset ? Wink
Strive for Success
Its almost half time and IRL are looking really solid here today. France can't even manage to get a shot at goal.
Activity: 644
FOOTBALL

hey buddy just heard about what happen earlier might be a good timing for me to follow this bet might win big as I see how much you bet good luck buddy.

All my refferals can use this game as PREMIUM TIP! Good luck to all

I have put in some good amount of money on this. IRL has already scored a penalty on 2nd minute. I hope France bounces back.
we need to stay focus I'm hoping that france will do their best to win this game
it is not a good time for them to lose, good luck france.
Strive for Success
FOOTBALL

hey buddy just heard about what happen earlier might be a good timing for me to follow this bet might win big as I see how much you bet good luck buddy.

I have put in some good amount of money on this. IRL has already scored a penalty on 2nd minute. I hope France bounces back.
Professional Tipster
FOOTBALL

Activity: 644
FOOTBALL

Professional Tipster
FOOTBALL

Professional Tipster
Wales vs Northern Ireland was a very nice pick and eventually you won the game , i copied that pick in first half with 1$ and converted it into 2.34$.
Very Nice pick i must say , good luck!

I am glad that my prediction help you!

wow sorry missed again from me buddy i just can't cope with my previous bet so i did not visit this for a while
i hope you regain what you have lost 500mBTC what a huge amount good luck to you buddy keep it up.

Its all fine mate, we still have start bankroll with 1000mbtc, i gamble for now only with our profit, but we still have our 1000mbtc Cheesy for now we only lost money that we earn but we will make it up soon Smiley

Total profit: +38.0 mbtc
Bank: +1000.0 mbtc
Pages:
Jump to: