Pages:
Author

Topic: Free BTC transaction accelerator! - page 4. (Read 941 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
April 23, 2021, 12:49:52 PM
Since no one was interested I decided to find someone who paid a small fee and surprise him (random transaction on blockchain explorer). One good deed every day can't hurt, even if it's done to someone completely unknown.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/8f647d01d5da2e6c01f64419e2f8169f4d272739931920b95524a61011829f28

@Lucius, looks like no one is here to experience your service yet.

Maybe they think my service is only for merits - and I wrote nicely that the service is completely free Wink

This is the user's txid of the stuck transaction:
5df13ae9d217978d796ce0ab051df8d7499af1a61af1316968ee6e47f2d65d90

I will try to speed up this transaction - it is still unconfirmed at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
April 23, 2021, 12:34:26 PM
@Lucius, looks like no one is here to experience your service yet. A few hours ago, a newbie came here looking for the accelerator, but it misplaced the section. A few hours ago, a newbie came here looking for the accelerator, but he wrote in the wrong section. I posted and advised him to find you, but strangely, my post has been deleted. And he still isn't here.
I see no reason why the topic was nuked and your post got deleted along. This is the nuked thread:

https://loyce.club/archive/topics/533/5332666.html

This is the user's txid of the stuck transaction:
5df13ae9d217978d796ce0ab051df8d7499af1a61af1316968ee6e47f2d65d90
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
April 23, 2021, 11:42:07 AM
Why exactly should anyone use your service when actually everyone has access to free tx accelerators? To be honest with you I have my doubts that you are just trying to get some easy earned merits there.
Haha, so funny! Do you think all those accelerators have no limits? How many people do you think are using the free services? If free tools are enough to use, why are there always paid tools here?

@Lucius, looks like no one is here to experience your service yet. A few hours ago, a newbie came here looking for the accelerator, but it misplaced the section. I posted and advised him to find you, but strangely, my post has been deleted. And he still isn't here.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
April 23, 2021, 09:03:23 AM
Why exactly should anyone use your service when actually everyone has access to free tx accelerators? To be honest with you I have my doubts that you are just trying to get some easy earned merits there.
ViaBTC only include 100 transactions to be freely accelerate by hour, and you know how many people will be doing it in the world, this can be so annoying as many people are complaining it has not successfully worked for them before because of submission which is always beyond limit. If someone is here to help about this, I do not think there is anything bad, but only that privacy will be reduced. I do not see anything bad about this, and if a post deserve merit, like Lucius helped someone to accelerate using the free ViaBTC accelerator, then why is he not deserving merit? We all post here and who so ever that deserves merit will be given. I do not see anything bad about this in my opinion than someone trying to help people with stuck transactions during this mempool congested period like this. Or, do you not know the mempool is so congested ever than before, and many transactions remain stuck?
legendary
April 23, 2021, 08:08:58 AM

Of course, it's all because of the merits - what a genius you are when you concluded that so quickly Smiley

If you think it's so easy to find an accelerator that works and speed up the transaction, you don't have to use my or anyone else's service - until then, refrain from such comments.
Activity: 826
Merit: 513
April 23, 2021, 07:28:23 AM
Since the fees for Bitcoin transactions have become quite high lately I decided to help to those whose transactions are stuck in mempool, and have no other choice to increase the fee. For now, I will only use the ViaBTC free accelerator, which allows me to speed up 1 transaction every hour - and the confirmation depends on when that pool will find the next block - usually within 2-4 hours after a successful acceleration.

Given the limited time available to me and that the service is very tricky keep in mind that I will not be able to speed up more than 5-7 transactions per day, although it is possible to be more than that. The service is completely free and does not guarantee success - I will do everything in my power to speed up as many transactions as possible.

I’ve helped some people in recent days, and for more information see my post history.

Edit: After checking the profile of the OP I hereby withdraw my accusation.
legendary
April 23, 2021, 06:26:57 AM
Since the fees for Bitcoin transactions have become quite high lately I decided to help to those whose transactions are stuck in mempool, and have no other choice to increase the fee. For now, I will only use the ViaBTC free accelerator, which allows me to speed up 1 transaction every hour - and the confirmation depends on when that pool will find the next block - usually within 2-4 hours after a successful acceleration.

Given the limited time available to me and that the service is very tricky keep in mind that I will not be able to speed up more than 5-7 transactions per day, although it is possible to be more than that. The service is completely free and does not guarantee success - I will do everything in my power to speed up as many transactions as possible.

I’ve helped some people in recent days, and for more information see my post history.

Important!

In order for your transaction to be accelerated, the fee must be at least 10 sat/byte - anything below this does not meet the minimum criteria.
Pages:
Jump to: