Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE ELECTRICITY: Magnets Motor Electric Generators (Perpetual Machines) - page 11. (Read 32536 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Umm guys, is this guy for real? I mean isn't this one of those impossible things? I mean, you can't just create infinite energy with such a machine basically powering itself, can you? I'm puzzled now!
He confused and has no intelligence related to this.

It is impossible. There can be no reward, as physics simply cannot allow this.

/thread
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bling Bling
Umm guys, is this guy for real? I mean isn't this one of those impossible things? I mean, you can't just create infinite energy with such a machine basically powering itself, can you? I'm puzzled now!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
any of you guys heard of earth batteries thats free power from the earths magnetic field
Did you hear about Newton's Third Law?
Activity: 154
Is there life on Mars?
any of you guys heard of earth batteries thats free power from the earths magnetic field

What the heck are earth batteries? We have to define 'free' energy first, if you ask me. Solar energy is also 'free' - the sun won't charge us. But the energy always comes from somewhere, it is never being generated out of 'thin air'. There is no such thing as energy from nothing.
Activity: 141
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Perpetual motion: Impossible.

You know, it'll be EXTREMELY difficult to make something better than a generator. The efficiency just isn't there.

You have to produce all possible electricity from the coil, and have minimal flow resistance to the motor, just to allow for it to power itself. Creating excess energy, to power other things, is an even more difficult task...

It will have to be kick-started by something, often, in order to keep the machine producing...

+1 perpetual motion machines aren't physically possible -> entropy.
Is there life on Mars?
free something is always a scam

Wrong! Consider the most complicated things in life that you have. These include your body and brain and abilities, mostly things you received free. Even your parents had fun getting you going.

Nobody can replace your hand if you lose it completely. All the money in the world can't buy your hand back. It might buy a good artificial hand, but it can't buy one that is the same as the original. You got the original virtually free.

A house or a car, things that people can make, are not free. They cost money, and usually a lot of money.

How strange a universe we live in. The highly complicated things that NOBODY can make are given to you free. But the things that we can build cost money. How utterly strange.

Smiley

That's just merely a question of how you interpret 'free' nothing is free. Your body needs matter to exist, you have to eat, your parents had to do something. Nothing's free. People never do something just because they're nice. Even if they appear to be doing that, they just do it to get a good feeling. That's what you paid them then.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Perpetual motion: Impossible.

You know, it'll be EXTREMELY difficult to make something better than a generator. The efficiency just isn't there.

You have to produce all possible electricity from the coil, and have minimal flow resistance to the motor, just to allow for it to power itself. Creating excess energy, to power other things, is an even more difficult task...

It will have to be kick-started by something, often, in order to keep the machine producing...
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

Wrong! Consider the most complicated things in life that you have. These include your body and brain and abilities, mostly things you received free. Even your parents had fun getting you going.

Nobody can replace your hand if you lose it completely. All the money in the world can't buy your hand back. It might buy a good artificial hand, but it can't buy one that is the same as the original. You got the original virtually free.

A house or a car, things that people can make, are not free. They cost money, and usually a lot of money.

How strange a universe we live in. The highly complicated things that NOBODY can make are given to you free. But the things that we can build cost money. How utterly strange.

Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is there life on Mars?
Your Challenge:
Create a perpetual machine people can buy with less than $400 that produce free electricity that can power the entire home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Of course, the machine would have to have an output to plug into the home's grid box. Or, an output to plug in surge protectors.

So, basically we are supposed to create a cheap machine that creates infinite amounts of energy? This would destroy the whole energy market worldwide. It would be a good thing, of course, but I guess many people would first go and sell as much energy as they can. Maybe companies would start installing those machines in power plants and have giant profits!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
if someone sold this to me i would pay lot$
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
NASA inventor invents perpetual motion machine. China had it for 5 years now. See http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/160811-2014-08-07-huge-breakthrough-at-nasa.htm and watch the video. It doesn't point blank say perpetual motion. But that is what it is talking about. Are they going to let us power our houses and cars with this? What do you think?

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Unfortunately it is impossible to create a perpetual motion machine. At least, I think, but don't hope it is.

You're right, it is impossible, because thermodynamics.

Usually these type of claims are associated with investment scams just like the water-fueled cars.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Magnet motors are pure bullshit.

Why don't you google the scroll cage induction motor................................. I don't even know what to say to this.  How do you think electric motors work.. magic?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I dont believe this until i see it by myself,
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
if thats will happened i think it will be really big .
and all minerdo that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
there is free power all around us. Tesla knew this and JP Morgan shut him down.
Harnessing the free energy around us is quite possible and they are doing it now.
But it's going to cost you, exactly the way JP Morgan wanted it..
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Unfortunately it is impossible to create a perpetual motion machine. At least, I think, but don't hope it is.

It might be possible but I doubt it.. the massive shutdown of this idea is though as soon as ANY load is put on the perpetual motion machine it will come to a hault.  It would have to create energy out of nothing to keep moving with a load applied.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Pages:
Jump to: