Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE faucet script] FaucetCMS - the most USER-FRIENDLY faucet script! - page 5. (Read 12621 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
HOTFIX:
Seems old epay code slowed script too much.
-Removed old EPAY code.
-Site load speed increased.
-Optimized turned off payment systems.

Download

Fix for current users - replace only 2 files
webminepool.com
HTTP ERROR 500  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

when and where you get the error 500 ?
Which PH Version you are using.....

PLZ more info

PHP 5.6 = ERROR 500
PHP 7.1 = ERROR 500

I was able to install it the first time and set it up. Suddenly it stopped working and error 500 appeared. I deleted everything and tried to reinstall. I can not reinstall. Error at the beginning of the installation. I tried to download the script again and reinstall. Error 500 again. On the site where you have the installation instructions someone else left in the comments that you also have this 500 error.

http://coinadia.com/faucetcms-faucet-script-just-faucet/
Hey, please contact me via email with this problem. You can find it in the first message.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

PLZ more info

PHP 5.6 = ERROR 500
PHP 7.1 = ERROR 500

I was able to install it the first time and set it up. Suddenly it stopped working and error 500 appeared. I deleted everything and tried to reinstall. I can not reinstall. Error at the beginning of the installation. I tried to download the script again and reinstall. Error 500 again. On the site where you have the installation instructions someone else left in the comments that you also have this 500 error.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

PLZ more info
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
okay guys....

plz don`t contact me for any changes on the script i`m not the owner and programmer of it... and there is no way to share this with anybody, only the owner can get a copy of my changes.
hi together,

i have (had) problems under php7 and i decrypted the crypted files to fix this problem Cheesy

@mikser64

if your are the owner of this script, i`ll say.. nice job Cheesy
if you`re intressted to get a version of the php7 fixed script, plz write to me.

I`ll never share the source code of your script and the copy of the php7 Version ist absolutly free

nice greetz
je1977
webminepool.com
Minor update:
-Prol.ink shortener service API is replaced with new BTC.MS service by mexicantarget.

Download
webminepool.com
Hotfix:
-Added one more VPN/TOR checking service as a reserve for nastyhosts. Will be glad if you'll report about any issues, because I'm not promoting my demofaucet and can't test it on the big amount of users.
-Fixed claiming problem on a few hostings like bluehost and hostinger.

Download

xnd, thanks for answering simon's questions.
xnd
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
@DEVRAWL
I am very hard to change the template where is the way to change the template

- download the script zip file and extract it
- you will have two folders: upload folder (there are the files you need to upload on your webserv) and templates folder.
- pick one template (for example blue, you can see screenshots with all templates here ) and upload the templates/blue/assets/css/style.css from the zip file to your webserver at assets/css/style.css . You will need to replace that file.

Activity: 36
I am very hard to change the template where is the way to change the template
webminepool.com
Here DevRawl posted VERY NICE and detailed (with screenshots) instruction how to install my script and how to manage it.
Great job. Thanks a lot!
webminepool.com
Hey guys. There are problems with nastyhosts and you can see error using myscript. Here it is hotfix.
DOWNLOAD

Also, as for css fixes, sorry have no time.
Just adding important major fixes right now.
xnd
@DEVRAWL
To prevent you from searching around for it, here's the antibot link Smiley

http://www.makejar.com/Real-Anti-Bot-Links-6.00-Lite-is-out!/
xnd
@DEVRAWL
Hello,

While you're at it, just a small issue: if visitor on mobile comes to home_unlogged and clicks ENTER FAUCET, the modal with captcha opens but it doesn't fit on phone screen so the Submit button is unreachable. Trying to scroll will move the page in the background, but not the modal itself. I was thinking maybe get rid of col-md-3 div from left and right and leave only captcha, a 300x280 ad under it and the submit button, all three on the same column?

Also, some thoughts on increasing the CTR of ads:

1. On home_logged, clicking the Claim button will open a modal with anti-bot links so we can add 1-2 banners between the links.
2. Clicking withdraw button will open a modal with captcha, an add banner and a withdraw button, like the one on the login page.

Thanks Smiley
webminepool.com
By the way which file I can change the site title and where the logo image folder place? the faucet is freebits.pw
Path to the title:
Code:
\application\views\layout\header.php
Path to the logo:
Code:
\assets\img\logo.png

Will add ability to change it from dashboard in future versions.
Thanks for letting me know what I'm missing Wink
Thanks, but now my shortlink services links disappeared!
PMed you.

as seen here i can see your shorten urls

maybe Mikser64 could add some color to them? when he gets free time since it will only take 1 css line
[/b]

Well, good idea, think will do it today.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
By the way which file I can change the site title and where the logo image folder place? the faucet is freebits.pw
Path to the title:
Code:
Path to the logo:
Code:
\assets\img\logo.png

Thanks, but now my shortlink services links disappeared!
webminepool.com
Path to the title:
Code:
Path to the logo:
Code:
\assets\img\logo.png

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
what site host do you recommend to put my faucet on?

i recommend using Namecheap.com
Iv pm you about the paid version

oh btw does it have doge and litecoin?
Replied you.
As for the litecoin and doge, it's what I'm plannin add next right as offerwalls. But not sure how fast will do this update, because swamped on my regular work a bit.

what site host do you recommend to put my faucet on?
Well, as Gregc recommended - namecheap.com is good. Also can recommend godaddy.com or fozzy.com(europe located).

Thanks guys!
Pages:
Jump to: