Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE faucet script] FaucetCMS - the most USER-FRIENDLY faucet script! - page 7. (Read 12621 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
Going on a small trip for a 4 days. So next update will be in a week (approx).
Still will be available via email - [email protected]
webminepool.com
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
@mikser64,

what's your username on faucethub?

@Joe, thanks Smiley
webminepool.com
Hotfix:
-Fixed setup database error
-Fixed incorrect rewrite mode on godaddy hostings (^(.*)$ index.php/$1 [L,QSA] replaced with ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L,QSA])
-Messages library name fix

Download
webminepool.com
Can I have your skype? Im getting some error while installing the script.
Wrote you in PM.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Can I have your skype? Im getting some error while installing the script.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Very Nice Dude.. Im going to use this script.  Smiley
webminepool.com
Update:
-Shorten links service https://shorte.st/ added for beta testing
-Bonus for shorten link view can be set up via admin panel
-New templates img displaying fixed
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
This is a great boost to the faucet world, and a great way for some BTC noobies to learn about Bitcoin in the long run. Ever thought about reaching out to FaucetHUB admin mexicantarget to integrate some sort of licensing agreement (in place of the per-claim fee) to package this and host it from a FaucetHUB official repository? There's a double-benefit to this for both you, as the script developer, as well as for mexicantarget to easily provide a out-of-box solution for faucet owners.

I'm sure mexicantarget can vouch for your code if you provide the decryption for him, as well, which can be an added bonus for you.

Thanks for this; and I speak on my own behalf when I say that you're a very welcomed addition to the BTC micro-earning/faucet community Smiley You're gonna do some big things if you continue on with this Smiley

Good luck!
Very thank you for your words. I'll PM you with a some questions if you don't mind. I really appreciate such kind words Smiley

I've been out of the faucet game for over a year now, so I may not be the expert at the moment; at one point, I was on track to provide a resource website for the best ways to earn bitcoin for free, and faucets were going to be a big part of that site. However, that never materialized, as life had other plans for me, but I still take interest in finding new faucets...

Feel free to shoot me any questions you have; I've tried every type of faucet out there, and I know what my referrals and I prefer when it comes to crypto faucets.
webminepool.com
This is a great boost to the faucet world, and a great way for some BTC noobies to learn about Bitcoin in the long run. Ever thought about reaching out to FaucetHUB admin mexicantarget to integrate some sort of licensing agreement (in place of the per-claim fee) to package this and host it from a FaucetHUB official repository? There's a double-benefit to this for both you, as the script developer, as well as for mexicantarget to easily provide a out-of-box solution for faucet owners.

I'm sure mexicantarget can vouch for your code if you provide the decryption for him, as well, which can be an added bonus for you.

Thanks for this; and I speak on my own behalf when I say that you're a very welcomed addition to the BTC micro-earning/faucet community Smiley You're gonna do some big things if you continue on with this Smiley

Good luck!
Very thank you for your words. I'll PM you with a some questions if you don't mind. I really appreciate such kind words Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 976

Good luck!
webminepool.com
Updated description a bit, hope now it's clearer.
Don't forget to contact me here or via email([email protected]) if you'll have any questions or need help.
webminepool.com
Added few coloured templates.

webminepool.com
Fix update:
-Fixed false-posotove virustotal alert in payment_system.php file
-Fixed wrong admin login redirection after incorrect password
-Reworked way to display withdraw button for users with personal withdraw limit
-Simplified google analytics integration
-Improved simple install alerts
webminepool.com
youre faucet script is free or not frend
and support payment use xapo or not, because is use xapo sending same xapo account without fee

Hi. Xapo is not implemented yet. Should be in a next few updates (less than a week, I think).
Script is free, but takes fee to the owner (me) for every successed claim (3-6 satoshi).
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
youre faucet script is free or not frend
and support payment use xapo or not, because is use xapo sending same xapo account without fee
webminepool.com
Update:
-Simplifed instalation process (currently in beta, please let me know if will be any issues). Now after files uploading just visit "http://youdomain.com/install.php" and fill the form
-Claims table layout fixes
-Removed unnecessary JS which done false-positive alert on virustotal
webminepool.com
Update:
-Added manual payouts
-Added personal withdraw threshold for "trusted" users. If faucet is accumulative, you can set up personal minimal withdraw.
-Added fields for JS adding. No needs to edit view files now. If you want to add google analttics code, ads code or anything else,
there are few places for this. Simply add your code via admin.
webminepool.com

User is newbie.
Topic is self moderated.
I can't say I much understand this either, though providing that he doesn't delete any comments such as yours then everything should be fine.
Actually these two things are connected Smiley I clicked "moderate topic", because I thought there is some sense in it. I would gladly disable this (because ppl really can be worry about that), but can't. Will try ask moderators.

Warning: Use this script at your own risk.
Points to be noted:
  => It's not open source, the script is encrypted. So, if he hide any exploit or backdoor in this script, you won't find it.
  => User is newbie.
  => Topic is self moderated.
Well, your words make sense, but I just did not hide nothing suspicious there. That's it.
Actually you are newbie too Wink

Hi there. For some reason the admin demo is not loading for me, and when i try to see the faucet, it tells me my IP is blocked. I'm pretty sure i wasn't using a VPN, Do you maybe have some screenshots or a mirror of your design/layout/site?
Hello, seems your IP is blacklisted by nastyhosts (using them to detect bad IPs, also), please provide your IP in PM, I will whitelist you.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Warning: Use this script at your own risk.
As with any script.

It's not open source, the script is encrypted. So, if he hide any exploit or backdoor in this script, you won't find it.
As has been said earlier in the thread, the script can easily be decrypted to see all of the code behind it. I haven't personally found anything suspicious when I looked through it, however I did not look in detail and only really looked at the claiming/withdrawing parts of the script.

User is newbie.
Irrelevant.

Topic is self moderated.
I can't say I much understand this either, though providing that he doesn't delete any comments such as yours then everything should be fine.
Pages:
Jump to: