Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE faucet script] FaucetCMS - the most USER-FRIENDLY faucet script! - page 6. (Read 12621 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
Iv pm you about the paid version

oh btw does it have doge and litecoin?
Replied you.
As for the litecoin and doge, it's what I'm plannin add next right as offerwalls. But not sure how fast will do this update, because swamped on my regular work a bit.

what site host do you recommend to put my faucet on?
Well, as Gregc recommended - namecheap.com is good. Also can recommend godaddy.com or fozzy.com(europe located).
Activity: 223
Merit: 103

i recommend using Namecheap.com
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Hey, guys. Finally I found some time to do update.
Update:
-Added FaucetSystem microwallet (now you can use 3 microwallets on one faucet at the same time). This currently in beta, so please let me know if you'll find any issues.
-Added mellow.ads shortlink service integration
-Added Prol.Ink shotrlink service integration
-Reworked rewarding system for shortlinks clicking. Now codes are storing in cookies.
-Added ability tou use ALL shortlinks at the same time (shorte.st, prol.ink, mellowads). So user can get triple reward if he gonna use all systems.

Download

can i use faucetsytem for microwallet?
maybe change faucethub for faucetsystem.
Glad to inform you that it's available in current update.

Can you add offer-walle, check my faucet under my profile for reference. by the way how much you get as revenue from fees?  
Yep, I'm going to add some offerwalls in future.
As for the fees, here minifrij wrote exact grid https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18661583
Nice updates... Thank you for adding ProLink... Smiley
webminepool.com
Hey, guys. Finally I found some time to do update.
Update:
-Added FaucetSystem microwallet (now you can use 3 microwallets on one faucet at the same time). This currently in beta, so please let me know if you'll find any issues.
-Added mellow.ads shortlink service integration
-Added Prol.Ink shotrlink service integration
-Reworked rewarding system for shortlinks clicking. Now codes are storing in cookies.
-Added ability tou use ALL shortlinks at the same time (shorte.st, prol.ink, mellowads). So user can get triple reward if he gonna use all systems.

Download

Glad to inform you that it's available in current update.

Can you add offer-walle, check my faucet under my profile for reference. by the way how much you get as revenue from fees?  
Yep, I'm going to add some offerwalls in future.
As for the fees, here minifrij wrote exact grid https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18661583
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
webminepool.com
updates?Smiley
I though that gonna release something this week, but got swamped (on my main work).
I didn't forget about script. But have no time for it right now. Hope will deal with main troubles within a weekend and will find some time to make few updates.
xnd
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
@DEVRAWL
xnd
@DEVRAWL
mellow and prol.ink maybe? short se has a very low payout and zap.in only counts unique visitors per day (which is profitable only for faucets with 1 claim / 24 h)
webminepool.com
Hello

Any updates on this?
Hi. I'm a bit busy. In next update gona add one or two shortlinks services and rework rewards from them a bit. Hope in a 2-3 days.
xnd
@DEVRAWL
Hello

Any updates on this?
webminepool.com
Mistakenly placed old index.html file into last build. If someone gets "Coming soon" page right after install simply delete index.html (not index.php).
webminepool.com
Sounds soo far a good script and well it might be usefull considering the huge number of bots that are draining all days faucets, i hope with this script people can monetize their traffic and run their faucets for a long time.
Hi! Thanks for your words. Since script is not popular yet, mostly working about featuring. But have few good security ideas to implement within few weeks.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Sounds soo far a good script and well it might be usefull considering the huge number of bots that are draining all days faucets, i hope with this script people can monetize their traffic and run their faucets for a long time.
webminepool.com
Hotfix:
-Shortlinks displaying fixed
-Missing templates added into last build

Download

webminepool.com
Hey, guys. I'm back. Going to continue working aroud script. Will do next updates in a 3-4 days.

PMed everyone who had quiestiones or problems.

Feel free to ask if there are any questions.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
Very good script, I try it on my site here:
https://faucet4bitcoin.in
There's a problem with ads from sites like:
adalso.com
adhitz.com
adbit.biz
Ads not working
Can you fix this?

adalso is scam
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Very good script, I try it on my site here:
https://faucet4bitcoin.in
There's a problem with ads from sites like:
adalso.com
adhitz.com
adbit.biz
Ads not working
Can you fix this?
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
"VPN/Tor is not allowed" i am not using any thing to fake ip -.- or cheat

Where are you claiming from? Sometimes, faucets use a blacklist of IP addresses that block IP's based on countries that are known for bot activity.
Pages:
Jump to: