Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 107. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Can someone tell me what is going on with the Inter vs Barcelona Champions League match?

Most other matches are 3 way markets with each team and a draw. It looks like they made a mistake for this one and combined Inter and Barcelona into one option so it's just that and draw.

I emailed them and they never got back to me about it.

Now I see it's actually pending even though match isn't until next week.

I'm wondering if maybe they're just going to refund everyone?

Yes. Data entry error so we will refund all bets. Why anyone placed a bet when it was obviously messed up is another mystery never to be solved.

Well I placed a bet because it could have been paid out based on either team wins or draw and if that was the case, I wanted the maximum time multiplier.

At worst, bet is refunded.

Also, you have a daily jackpot for people who bet the most so I find it strange that you see it inconceivable why someone would bet it as I did  Huh

Because it didn't say "Inter Milan or Barcelona" it said "Inter Milan vs Barcelona" which is an impossible outcome.

Still could have been played as 12 vs X

I didn't see any harm in betting it since it would either be a 2 way market or just refunded

anything vs anything else is a fixture not an outcome.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Can someone tell me what is going on with the Inter vs Barcelona Champions League match?

Most other matches are 3 way markets with each team and a draw. It looks like they made a mistake for this one and combined Inter and Barcelona into one option so it's just that and draw.

Yes. Data entry error so we will refund all bets. Why anyone placed a bet when it was obviously messed up is another mystery never to be solved.

Well I placed a bet because it could have been paid out based on either team wins or draw and if that was the case, I wanted the maximum time multiplier.

Also, you have a daily jackpot for people who bet the most so I find it strange that you see it inconceivable why someone would bet it as I did  Huh

Because it didn't say "Inter Milan or Barcelona" it said "Inter Milan vs Barcelona" which is an impossible outcome.

Still could have been played as 12 vs X

I didn't see any harm in betting it since it would either be a 2 way market or just refunded

Activity: 5
Hi there!

Is FreeDogecoin withdraws working? I have requested an instant withdraw a week ago and it's still pending.  Huh

I have successfully withdrew from there in the past, it seems a recent issue.

Thank you!

https://i.ibb.co/4mWc8sC/Screen-Shot-2019-12-05-at-12-03-33.png (full screenshot: https://ibb.co/NVxX91f)

Coins arrived, thank you!  Grin
Activity: 5
Hi there!

Is FreeDogecoin withdraws working? I have requested an instant withdraw a week ago and it's still pending.  Huh

I have successfully withdrew from there in the past, it seems a recent issue.

Thank you!

https://i.ibb.co/4mWc8sC/Screen-Shot-2019-12-05-at-12-03-33.png (full screenshot: https://ibb.co/NVxX91f)
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
I became addicted to Freebitco.in so much so that 30 min of downtime Make me nervous. Damn I should fix my sh!t

Over here it is now 2 and half hours down... .

And up and running again!
I became addicted to Freebitco.in so much so that 30 min of downtime Make me nervous. Damn I should fix my sh!t

Over here it is now 2 and half hours down... .
Activity: 50
Error 522 no connection to the server.
What is the deal with disabling the captcha? Everything I read says you need to have at least twice your free till amount in your account, butI just deposited $100 today and already, after only opening the account yesterday, am already seeing captcha again. WTF?

Keep a balance above $100 to play without captcha.
Activity: 1
Hello there,

Can anyone tell me where I can go see the results of the bets I made yesterday in the betting section ?
Cause now they are gone from the tab (since the football matches are over) and I can't find info anywhere.
Of course I checked the scores online but I would like to see my wins and losses directly on the site.

They go to category "PENDING" until they are paid out and then move to "MY EXPIRED BETS" after that.

What is the deal with disabling the captcha? Everything I read says you need to have at least twice your free till amount in your account, butI just deposited $100 today and already, after only opening the account yesterday, am already seeing captcha again. WTF?
Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Hello there,

Can anyone tell me where I can go see the results of the bets I made yesterday in the betting section ?
Cause now they are gone from the tab (since the football matches are over) and I can't find info anywhere.
Of course I checked the scores online but I would like to see my wins and losses directly on the site.

They go to category "PENDING" until they are paid out and then move to "MY EXPIRED BETS" after that.

Oh yeah ! Thanks, I hadn't checked the dropdown list !
Hello there,

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Hello there,

Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!

Both Ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes eventually bottom out when the flood of new investors dries up
Freebitco.in uses a small part of the income generated (profit) to pay interest and referral commissions and does not have any similarity to a Ponzi.

Thanx for proving the point that the site is a ponzi beautifully.  Just replace the word "investors" with "gamblers" and there you have it,  ponzi scheme.  Lucky for you BTC is carrying you to the top.  It's dragging lots of people/projects to the top whether they want to or not.

You really can't read, can you?

A Ponzi pays out existing investors from new investments without actually generating a real return.

A legitimate business like ours pays out investors from revenues.

Taking yesterday as an example 139.496 BTC was wagered giving a theoretical income of 6.9748 BTC. We paid out 0.168 BTC in interest. That is not a Ponzi and if you any self-respect or honesty you will go back and edit every post that you have made that false and libellous claim in.

"Taking yesterday as an example 139.496 BTC was wagered giving a theoretical income of 6.9748 BTC."

It's all in your words, why people should spend their money in a game with such an edge for the house?

Gain of 5%? It's a tremendous advantage in the long run. Ridiculous.
It's not gambling, it's throwing money.

P.S. Where is the Lambo winner?

If that house edge blows your mind don't ever go to Vegas. You might have a heart attack. I say this because I care about your health, because you seem to not understand simple things. if you choose to gamble that's on YOU not Freebitco. Roulette often has 4.5%+ house edge.

hypersonic you are so dumb.
You and your partners continue to signal messages to censor the real truth.
I will post my message over and over.

"because you seem to not understand simple things"

Look, I don't gamble at all.
You Play at Fakebitco.in.
You are so clever, flipping a biased coin with a 55/45 losing/winning percentage.
And you are happy to do so.
I would love to know that you throw your money every day. Spread the voice.

I'm an independent poster, I don't know anyone here. I know the risks, you're are actually not telling the truth by saying what you have said and I will continue to flag your messages if you continue to do so.

It's a Harlequin hence the nick 'TheQuin' you dumb fuck.

Stop answering them. Everyone knows its just spamming.

I know that but sometimes they just say something so obscenely retarded I can't help myself from taking the piss out of them. Sorry.
Jump to: