Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 110. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
So excited for the Lambo drawing today!!

I only have 69 tickets but maybe I can get lucky  Cheesy
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
Hello. Please add a dark theme, if possible.

Good suggestion, would be nice to have!
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Hello. Please add a dark theme, if possible.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I appreciate the courteous reply.  I do know that Lottery & Rewards are earned 1 per 500 Satoshis and I have my account set to receive points instead of lottery and with all my wagering I had 192k in Lottery tickets yet 130k in points plus there were hourly claims so the reward points should of exceeded the lottery tickets.  I really would think 8 cents in BTC bet 8M Satoshis should of activated maximum bonus but did not even move to the next level.  Was this changed?  Then with the hourly claims I noticed with each 1.00% bonus acheived I was getting 33 hourly claims, then down to 20, then down to 12 most of today and now down to 10.  It is so hard to earn the extra bonus and now it's being exhausted faster than ever.  I will have no chance to recover a fraction of what was lost.   Also note the 8 Million Sats wagered turned into close to 50 Million so certainly this should of advanced me to maximun bonus or at least several more Satoshi bonuses with the hourly claim.   Doesn't seem fair.  Please advise me on this.

Nothing changed. If you are getting 10 sats minimum reward then you have the low wagering reduction because the amount you have wagered is very small in comparison to how much we have given you for free. That means you are a long way from earning the first wagering bonus level let alone all 19 levels.
Activity: 16
I appreciate the courteous reply.  I do know that Lottery & Rewards are earned 1 per 500 Satoshis and I have my account set to receive points instead of lottery and with all my wagering I had 192k in Lottery tickets yet 130k in points plus there were hourly claims so the reward points should of exceeded the lottery tickets.  I really would think 8 cents in BTC bet 8M Satoshis should of activated maximum bonus but did not even move to the next level.  Was this changed?  Then with the hourly claims I noticed with each 1.00% bonus acheived I was getting 33 hourly claims, then down to 20, then down to 12 most of today and now down to 10.  It is so hard to earn the extra bonus and now it's being exhausted faster than ever.  I will have no chance to recover a fraction of what was lost.   Also note the 8 Million Sats wagered turned into close to 50 Million so certainly this should of advanced me to maximun bonus or at least several more Satoshi bonuses with the hourly claim.   Doesn't seem fair.  Please advise me on this.
I am wondering how many solid bitcoins must be wagered to achieve the maximum bonus. 

It is a ratio to your total winnings from free rolls. The % towards next Free BTC bonus goes up when you play Hi-Lo, jackpots, betting or buy lottery tickets and down when you do a free roll but you need to wait a few minutes refresh the page for the cache to update.
Activity: 16
I am wondering how many solid bitcoins must be wagered to achieve the maximum bonus.  Based on me having 458 enties for the Lambo this means that 229 Million Satoshis were wagered and yet only 1 and a partial bonus was activated meaning I have 100% of a 21 Satoshi increase and 1.71% of an additional 21 Satoshis.  I recall wagering much less and maxing out the bonus and would like to know what happened.  Furthermore the bonus points and the next bonus percentage were stuck and not changing.  Usually when playing the game the number spin super fast yet later today they were spinning super slow which can only mess up the algorithim.  I deposited 8 Million Satoshis or 8 BTC and should of obtained maximum rewards many times over from what I hear from other players but did not.  I don't want to say there is a manual setting on my account but with this much play I should have came out ahead and more times than not the opposite of what I play Hi or Low the oposite comes up more times than not.  Please help me out.  I did not come here to get ridiculed.  It seems like anyonw who complains gets just that.  There is something wrong with my account.  You would really think with 8 separate deposits of pretty much 1 BTC cent I would hava came out ahead but everytime the deposit is sucked up and I am not seeing the 47.50% win rate.  Wish I could trade all my lottery tickets of 185k and the all my Lambo tickets in for 11 cents in BTC as there is NO Way I will win either one.  Please help a loyal player who has spent thousands with your site with no matcfh or deposit bonuses whatsoever.  Thank you!
You steal 1700 $ of deposits from us without any notice.
Lambo guy.

It's good that you keep letting people know the risks of trying to abuse our faucet and referral program in the way you did. It should deter others from being as stupid as you were.

And thanks for reminding everyone that there are only 7 days left to get your Golden Tickets to win that Lambo.
I don't have to convince you of nothing, probably you are an alone guy, and yes we are 9 colleagues interested in the crypto world.

There goes a flying elephant.
"The people here all think you are a complete asshole making a fool of yourself."
Who? you and your 2 friends? You refer only what you need.

You really are dumb. I said no one is replying to you. There are thousands of people on this forum and they are all ignoring you. This is the  Micro Earnings board and faucet abusers are despised.

"You were running 11 accounts and with referral commissions that means you were taking 16.5x what you were entitled to."[/i]
me? I run one single account and I have no referrals. WE run 10 accounts in total and we have deposited 100$ each at least to roll every hour.

You must think everyone else is as brain dead as you are to believe that 11 people independently decided to get together every hour to claim a faucet from the same internet connection and a device and browser with the same fingerprint.
Finally, at least you reply me~

If you are wondering why no one replies to you it is very obvious. When a low life scum like you abuses a faucet it means that faucet will have to reduce its payouts to honest users or even close down altogether as most others have done. You were running 11 accounts and with referral commissions that means you were taking 16.5x what you were entitled to.
The people here all think you are a complete asshole making a fool of yourself. Look back through the 363 pages of this thread and you'll find many more imbeciles that think that trolling here will achieve something other than making themselves look stupid. How long it takes them to work that out is inversely proportional to their intelligence.
Oh, now you start to delete my messages, crying to your alter-ego moderator?

When people are too thick to follow a simple set of forum rules it allows me to report them and then a moderator deletes them.
It is better to just use one account and stay safe rather than using two accounts but with a high risk of getting banned because of dual. Regardless of the balance, no one can't be exempted from the rule that we should obey.

It's faucet 101 that you can't multi-account, everyone knows that. They must be especially dim to think that making deposits somehow changes that. The game limits them to one free roll and hour and doing anything to circumvent that is obviously abuse.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi

Normally, you can't roll from same ip with 2 accounts. However, I understand from some last posts that when 2 or more accounts have balances more than 100 usd seperately, you can roll from same ip with these accounts. Is it permitted? If it is permitted, how many maximum accounts can use this feature for the same ip?

Thanks

It is better to just use one account and stay safe rather than using two accounts but with a high risk of getting banned because of dual. Regardless of the balance, no one can't be exempted from the rule that we should obey.
Don't believe the naysayers guys. I've used the site for over two years. usually when something goes wrong, the people in question deserve it or are violating the rules. I have gambled and paid out and have never had any issues.

Yeah. I don't think anyone is fooled by this numbskull. He's as bad at hiding his multi-accounting on the forum as he was on our site.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
Don't believe the naysayers guys. I've used the site for over two years. usually when something goes wrong, the people in question deserve it or are violating the rules. I have gambled and paid out and have never had any issues.
Hi

Normally, you can't roll from same ip with 2 accounts. However, I understand from some last posts that when 2 or more accounts have balances more than 100 usd seperately, you can roll from same ip with these accounts. Is it permitted? If it is permitted, how many maximum accounts can use this feature for the same ip?

Thanks

If you really read the posts you would see that doing that would lead a ban on your accounts. Don't do it. I don't know why they let you do it though. It should be fixed imo. Don't play from the same IP! Don't play from different IP's with multiple accounts neither. Just don't cheat!

I don't play with 2 accounts but i try to understand the logic that is behind this situation. If playing freebtc from same ip with 2 accounts is a bad action why they permit this. What is the purpose?

Sometimes people roll and get the message "Someone has already rolled with this IP..." because they may be on a public Wi-Fi or their ISP gave them a dynamic IP that someone else used. As a special privilege, high roller accounts are allowed to roll anyway.

Using that to run multiple accounts is an exploit for which you will get banned.
Activity: 2
Hi

Thanks

If you really read the posts you would see that doing that would lead a ban on your accounts. Don't do it. I don't know why they let you do it though. It should be fixed imo. Don't play from the same IP! Don't play from different IP's with multiple accounts neither. Just don't cheat!

I don't play with 2 accounts but i try to understand the logic that is behind this situation. If playing freebtc from same ip with 2 accounts is a bad action why they permit this. What is the purpose?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Hi

Thanks

Activity: 2
Hi

Thanks
Jump to: