Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 121. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
TheQuin, hello! Are you the admin of Freebitco.in?

No, I do support and wetsuit is the admin/owner.

Please tell me, is there a satosh automatic output? Or is it really that all automatic satosh conclusions are checked and approved (or not approved) by admins?

There are 3 types of withdrawal. Auto, Slow and Instant. Suspicious withdrawals are manually reviewed by me.

@TheQuin

May I ask why is it not working when I click?
--> https://i.imgur.com/hTIMOkN.gif <--

It was all good until yesterday I think.
It's not working when I use internet explorer and works on other browsers, but I want to use internet explorer. Why did this happen?

Do you have any plugins? If so try disabling them. Nobody else has reported this and you can't be the only person left still using IE (or can you?).
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
@TheQuin

May I ask why is it not working when I click?
--> https://i.imgur.com/hTIMOkN.gif <--

It was all good until yesterday I think.
It's not working when I use internet explorer and works on other browsers, but I want to use internet explorer. Why did this happen?
Activity: 7
TheQuin, hello! Are you the admin of Freebitco.in?
Please tell me, is there a satosh automatic output? Or is it really that all automatic satosh conclusions are checked and approved (or not approved) by admins?
Activity: 1
To day , i was unable to login my account, need help !! Sad
Activity: 62
Just rolled my 6,000th free roll. Still haven't hit the 10,000 yet and have hit 9998 once.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Hello!

I got an idea to run some simulations with different betting strategy, but I could not find any usable piece of software.

Soooo I created it by myself! Unfortunately, I am kind of busy and I could not find enough time to make everything "shiny" so it is just the first alpha version release.

Probability Earnings simulator
It is simulator which using same setting for bets like FreeBitcoin.io or some others similar "online dice".

requirements:
For comfotable analyze of results you need to have HD or better Full HD resolution.

Features:
Here you can check main setting panel:

Here you can see main seting which cointains payout rate and win chance.
Under this part, you are able to select one of the betting algorithm:

After the selection of some algorithm, you will see details about this algorithm and necessary settings for this. In details part, you are able to get information what does each textbox means and why it is important (Settings like Step etc.).

After click "Start simulation" button new window with the result is displayed:

As you can see, you can click "Start simulation" multiple times and see all result, even for the different algorithm at the same time.

!!!WARNING!!!:
As I already told this is just alpha version of this "Probability Earnings simulator" analyze software. I hope I will find some time to this in the future to improve it and make it more usable.
(btw. there is also tip button which can be used for support of development for this or other apps. I do not want to make advertisement here, but I already have two other unfinished projects which is much complex and it is related to passive income, but it is a completely different story for different forum :-))
Please keep it in mind.
If you will use some crazy settings which will lead to 500000 bets (f.e. martiangle with 1 btc starting amount and 10 btc final amount with 0.00000001 base bet) it can crash or stuck for a time.

If you want to send me any pieces of advice, wish or request for bug fix, you can send me to message here on this forum and I will check it.

Download:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LKSVNZkmvki_VolzUIdSqGK1kLMUKgev?usp=sharing

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
I also love the ideas behind Doge and always use the freedoge site, though the reward is far too low and the captcha is set too hard and so takes me up to a minute to complete. Any thoughts to allowing us to skip the captcha if we keep a high enough balance there, as with the freebtc site? Or is that something that will have to wait until you combine the sites into one?

No. The problem with the Doge site is it is heavily abused with multi-accounting and doesn't make enough money to fund the time required to deal with that. Removing captcha would just increase the abuse.

We abandonned freedoge because solve media not working anymore... .
Yeah, it's not working for a long time already, while Google ReCaptcha is very difficult on Freedoge.co.in. I still use this website, but reward smaller than 0.1 Doge is too low. Though I understand that Freedoge.co.in is not profitbale for Wetsuit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
I also love the ideas behind Doge and always use the freedoge site, though the reward is far too low and the captcha is set too hard and so takes me up to a minute to complete. Any thoughts to allowing us to skip the captcha if we keep a high enough balance there, as with the freebtc site? Or is that something that will have to wait until you combine the sites into one?

No. The problem with the Doge site is it is heavily abused with multi-accounting and doesn't make enough money to fund the time required to deal with that. Removing captcha would just increase the abuse.

We abandonned freedoge because solve media not working anymore... .

Activity: 45
Activity: 13
@TheQuin
Can you please make that ad for the car-giveaway with/without the countdown removable? It takes a lot of space and I won't participate anyway. (I'd take the money in case I accidentally won it... I mean the bitcoins I have by now won't cover what the parking space would cost Cheesy )

Also please show the amount of tickets I bought in the Personal Stats and not just what I spent on them.

Thanks Smiley
freedoge.co.in - free roll rewards half? Why? I now only see 0.09 Doge per roll, as it was last night 0.16 or 0.17 Doge per roll?

Any requirement to open the limit?

Why has the minimum faucet reward been reduced?
We have been operating Freedoge.co.in at a loss for the past few years and have been running it as a sort of charity because we like the principles behind Dogecoin. The website has seen increasing amounts of fraud which negates any profit that could have been made from legitimate users.
As a result of this, we had to choose between shutting the website down entirely or reducing the minimum reward and we chose the latter so that legitimate users can still get some free dogecoins while at the same time, it becomes unprofitable for abusers to steal from the faucet on a large scale. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

actually i love your freedoge site. but the faucet reward really too low. Is it possible to make a lottery like freebitco or anything new add on ?

Yeah same here, I love the site no ads or any nonsense, I play rolls regularly 10 to 12 times a day, Please fix this

It has been reduced again for the same reason as quoted above.
Activity: 427
freedoge.co.in - free roll rewards half? Why? I now only see 0.09 Doge per roll, as it was last night 0.16 or 0.17 Doge per roll?

We have been operating Freedoge.co.in at a loss for the past few years and have been running it as a sort of charity because we like the principles behind Dogecoin. The website has seen increasing amounts of fraud which negates any profit that could have been made from legitimate users.
As a result of this, we had to choose between shutting the website down entirely or reducing the minimum reward and we chose the latter so that legitimate users can still get some free dogecoins while at the same time, it becomes unprofitable for abusers to steal from the faucet on a large scale. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

actually i love your freedoge site. but the faucet reward really too low. Is it possible to make a lottery like freebitco or anything new add on ?

Yeah same here, I love the site no ads or any nonsense, I play rolls regularly 10 to 12 times a day, Please fix this
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Newbie in online currency , love learning

This message is very old one when the site had max free roll of $200, it was reduced to $150 now, but my rolls are now half on base roll!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

copper member
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
how long does it usually take for bets to get resolved and credited? Still waiting on the AUS v ENG cricket match which finished like 9 hours ago.

If you bothered to read the site...

Winners will be declared and paid out within 48 hours of the event ending.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
how long does it usually take for bets to get resolved and credited? Still waiting on the AUS v ENG cricket match which finished like 9 hours ago.
OK, makes sense. But are such accounts deleted completely, or only removed from referred users lists? ie. what if someone, with such account, tried to log-in after 15 days after all? Will they be able to, or will they be asked to create new credentials?

They are completely deleted. We managed to clear over 3 million accounts from the database by doing this. If someone signed up and didn't even do one free roll and they didn't come back for weeks they are never going to come back.
Jump to: