Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 135. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Hello!
Payment INSTANT - hangs for 3 hours already ?! Previously, payments within 10 minutes flew !!! What is the problem?
The project has ceased to pay? Who too?  Cry

No. A much more simple explanation. Someone got lucky and had a big winning streak and emptied the hot wallet. It has been refilled now.
Activity: 214
Merit: 0
same problem on slow payouts i made a payout some time ago and now the timer is gone....
But i faced this problem some days ago also but after some hours all payments are made.
Maybe they have to move founds from a could wallet  Huh regards
I wrote to tech support - while silence ...
Will wait! If you write something here, who has that ?!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Hello!
Payment INSTANT - hangs for 3 hours already ?! Previously, payments within 10 minutes flew !!! What is the problem?

It could be bitcoin network problem, I always withdraw using slow mode every 3 days and i always get my withdrawal within 6 hours after my request sometimes i get it faster depending on the countdown timer.
same problem on slow payouts i made a payout some time ago and now the timer is gone....
But i faced this problem some days ago also but after some hours all payments are made.
Maybe they have to move founds from a could wallet  Huh

regards
It could be bitcoin network problem, I always withdraw using slow mode every 3 days and i always get my withdrawal within 6 hours after my request sometimes i get it faster depending on the countdown timer.
Made a payment - SLOW! The timer has worked 6 hours! The second payout is also hanging ...  Cry
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Hello!

Hello!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

If you have active referrals then you should get your commission but if your referral visit on the site and then stop working then how you will get your referral commission.

I think he's referring to the referral count.

UserU is almost an UserU2 ...(lol)
Sorry for my bad joke...(lol)
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

If you have active referrals then you should get your commission but if your referral visit on the site and then stop working then how you will get your referral commission.

I think he's referring to the referral count.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
Anyone else having problems with referrals?

I keep promoting this site but my refs has not increased for few months

Activity: 51
Merit: 9
1) be sure to avoid limitations for a long time. Using lottery and hi-low doesn't mean that an account will be not afflicted by limitations in future, the only way is to have AT LEAST $50 in the balance, better if more than that (btc value can change a lot...).

1. I didn't know this, where does it say this?
You can check in the claim page, under "withdraw" and "deposit" buttons there will be something like "unlock bonus" or similar, I cannot see it just because I have no limitations. If you can see "unlock bonus" simply click on to know what you need to avoid limitations and it will show how many lottery ticket to buy, or how much you need to play on hi-low or how much deposit you need BUT the best way is to have $50 in the balance because is a stable requirement and it doesn't change. It doesn't matter where the balance came from, ALL is good to get that amount (deposits, winnings, interests, ref commissions, free rolls) and once you have $50 limitations are gone, unless btc value drops a lot...  Grin

Which we all know it doesn't happen usually, cough 20k, cough 4k.

I see now, thanks for the information, gave you 5 merits Cheesy
TY for merits, really appreciate!  Cheesy
Yep, btc can fly or drop at any time, that's why I've suggested to have a balance more than $50 to avoid all limitations. Better if more than $100 so there will be no captcha as well and claim is superfast and easy, re-captcha is really a pita sometimes.
In fact balance (okok, with btc value variable  Wink ) is sure more stable than lottery/hi-low just because limitations are applied with this criteria: if you play lottery/hi-low/deposit limitations "go down" and if you do a free claim they "go up", it's like a percentage so when you have like 30%limitation you receive 70% of minimum prize and some boosters limitation, if you have 60%limitation you receive 50% prize and only few boosters are available and if you have 100%limitation you receive about 30% of minimum prize and no booster is available.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
1) be sure to avoid limitations for a long time. Using lottery and hi-low doesn't mean that an account will be not afflicted by limitations in future, the only way is to have AT LEAST $50 in the balance, better if more than that (btc value can change a lot...).

You can check in the claim page, under "withdraw" and "deposit" buttons there will be something like "unlock bonus" or similar, I cannot see it just because I have no limitations. If you can see "unlock bonus" simply click on to know what you need to avoid limitations and it will show how many lottery ticket to buy, or how much you need to play on hi-low or how much deposit you need BUT the best way is to have $50 in the balance because is a stable requirement and it doesn't change. It doesn't matter where the balance came from, ALL is good to get that amount (deposits, winnings, interests, ref commissions, free rolls) and once you have $50 limitations are gone, unless btc value drops a lot...  Grin

Which we all know it doesn't happen usually, cough 20k, cough 4k.

I see now, thanks for the information, gave you 5 merits Cheesy

Anyone knows whats the most optimal strategy to redeem reward points? If i do 120 points for ''10 REWARD POINTS / ROLL'' obviously, I will need to play at least 12 times to get my points back and afterwards is profit. However what if I instead pick ''50% BONUS'' for 160 points. I will be getting a minimum of 0.000000255 BTC instead of 0.00000017 BTC per roll. Which one is best?
If your minimum prize is 17sat per claim your account has some limitations, in this case there are no reasons to activate ANY bonus reward (or "boosters", I think it sounds better and it helps to not confuse it with the %bonus from lottery and hi-low). The steps to use boosters in the most profitable way are:
2) do not activate btc boosters without point boosters. If you redeem a btc booster you have to do more claims you can, there is no sense in not redeeming also a point booster because you need points to redeem next boosters in future. It's possible to redeem 1 booster for each kind (1points+1btc+1lottery, if you are intrested in lottery) but not 2 of the same kind.
3) be sure to be able to claim AT LEAST 12times during points boosters activation. This one you already know, and all points boosters have the same ratio (they always cost 12times what they give per single claim).
4) btc boosters have a different gaining "range" based on the minimum prize. They are really profitable when the minimum prize is 16-30sat or 46-60sat or 76-90sat etc. and they are not when the minimum is 1-15sat or 31-45sat etc. In fact if claim is on "the second half of 30sat minimum prize" they are in the most profitable range, that means you need less claims to get back points used redeeming them, the more close to 30-60-90-etc. is the minimum the more you gain.
5) use a timer to remind when its time to claim. I can assure you, it takes less than 30seconds to open the cell browser, do a claim and set timer again, less than to reply to a sms/whatsapp. 59:30 is the best setting.
6) use a smartphone to do claims. Even if you live in front of your pc using a mobile device allows you to claim when/where you want.

See,  as expected,  hiding behind the "Oh its variance" excuse which has now been factually debunked since it's now a known fact that randomization has nothing to do~

So as expected you ignore the fact that your tiny sample of rolls is subject to variance and just keep saying it isn't. Arguing with a numbskull like you always results in this same result and is not subject to variance.

Anyone knows whats the most optimal strategy to redeem reward points? If i do 120 points for ''10 REWARD POINTS / ROLL'' obviously, I will need to play at least 12 times to get my points back and afterwards is profit. However what if I instead pick ''50% BONUS'' for 160 points. I will be getting a minimum of 0.000000255 BTC instead of 0.00000017 BTC per roll. Which one is best?
If your minimum prize is 17sat per claim your account has some limitations, in this case there are no reasons to activate ANY bonus reward (or "boosters", I think it sounds better and it helps to not confuse it with the %bonus from lottery and hi-low). The steps to use boosters in the most profitable way are:
2) do not activate btc boosters without point boosters. If you redeem a btc booster you have to do more claims you can, there is no sense in not redeeming also a point booster because you need points to redeem next boosters in future. It's possible to redeem 1 booster for each kind (1points+1btc+1lottery, if you are intrested in lottery) but not 2 of the same kind.
3) be sure to be able to claim AT LEAST 12times during points boosters activation. This one you already know, and all points boosters have the same ratio (they always cost 12times what they give per single claim).
4) btc boosters have a different gaining "range" based on the minimum prize. They are really profitable when the minimum prize is 16-30sat or 46-60sat or 76-90sat etc. and they are not when the minimum is 1-15sat or 31-45sat etc. In fact if claim is on "the second half of 30sat minimum prize" they are in the most profitable range, that means you need less claims to get back points used redeeming them, the more close to 30-60-90-etc. is the minimum the more you gain.
5) use a timer to remind when its time to claim. I can assure you, it takes less than 30seconds to open the cell browser, do a claim and set timer again, less than to reply to a sms/whatsapp. 59:30 is the best setting.
6) use a smartphone to do claims. Even if you live in front of your pc using a mobile device allows you to claim when/where you want.

Activity: 350
Merit: 6
You are looking at a small sample of results and seeing variance. That is all. Your "planned outcome" is simply your failure to recognise variance.

See,  as expected,  hiding behind the "Oh its variance" excuse which has now been factually debunked since it's now a known fact that randomization has nothing to do with who gets what in a free roll and it's instead managed via quotas and first come first serve basis.

A sample size of 60000 rolls (mine accounts for nearly half those results,  30K in itself) for something that supposedly has a 1-10000 probability is anything but "small". Since we now know that it's not truly random,  probabilities can be completely thrown out the window and replaced with,  "you'll get in the door if we have room,  but you wont know unless you knock".

If you're "oh its variance" excuse actually held any water (which it doesnt)  then I wouldnt be able to continually reproduce the results I'm talking about with 0-10 and 114 of the upper most numbers.  Numbers 0-10 is always hit more than those of the upper tiers (or really ANY group of sequential 10 numbers,  0-10 is just the easiest to sort by and understand).  This is a guaranteed REPRODUCIBLE fact with large enough sample sizes (large enough == 10000+ rolls before you start to notice the pattern) and this is due to the cheating at he upper ranks.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

Depends on your play-style; try experimenting with them for a week to see the changes.

For gamblers, either BTC conversion or reward points since their base Sats are 75% of the second-lowest tier. And assuming you are able to click at least 11 times a day to make the latter worthwhile.
Activity: 2
Hi guys,

I don't know whether or not this is the right place to ask but I have a question:

I started using Freebitco.in years ago (maybe late 2013/early 2014), then I stopped using it for a lOng time (a few years), and back in late 2017 I started using it again. Nothing out of the ordinary till here, but when bitcoin prices started falling I noticed that the rewards started changing. I also noticed that the minimum prize was even less, about half. I thought this was the new 'normal'. I continued to play free rolls like that till now (2019), when the minimum prize went down even more. What's going on? Is this normal? 

It has been the new normal for about 1 year. The base reward is reduced gradually for accounts with low wagering volume compared to free winnings. Deposit, play Hi-Lo, jackpots or buy lottery tickets to increase the base reward. If you don't want to wager then you can simply keep a balance above $50 in Bitcoin to receive full base reward.

Oooh, I see! Thanks!
Over'n'Out Wink
Hi guys,

I don't know whether or not this is the right place to ask but I have a question:

I started using Freebitco.in years ago (maybe late 2013/early 2014), then I stopped using it for a lOng time (a few years), and back in late 2017 I started using it again. Nothing out of the ordinary till here, but when bitcoin prices started falling I noticed that the rewards started changing. I also noticed that the minimum prize was even less, about half. I thought this was the new 'normal'. I continued to play free rolls like that till now (2019), when the minimum prize went down even more. What's going on? Is this normal? 

It has been the new normal for about 1 year. The base reward is reduced gradually for accounts with low wagering volume compared to free winnings. Deposit, play Hi-Lo, jackpots or buy lottery tickets to increase the base reward. If you don't want to wager then you can simply keep a balance above $50 in Bitcoin to receive full base reward.

Jump to: