Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 133. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Are you allowed to use autoclick if you have captcha removed?

Using bot to claim the free rolls is not allowed by freebitco.in and why do you need to autoclick for? we can only claim once every 60 minutes and you don't need to automate such an easy task
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
Are you allowed to use autoclick if you have captcha removed?
Activity: 158
Merit: 5
About the betting feature, I made bets on the champions league, I can see the bets I placed but I don't see the potential payouts. So is the payout dynamic?? I made the bets based on the current standings and payouts, but I cannot see now what the payout will be. If it's set in stone with respect to the time of betting, good, but you need to show it so people can track it. If it will be different at the end, then it doesn't make sense to bet at all with an unknown multiplier.

That's because it isn't traditional fixed odds betting. It is player versus player betting. All the bets go into the prize pool and that pot is shared by all those who chose the winner at the end so every time a bet is placed the odds change slightly. There are many different ways to bet and they all make sense to a lot of people.

All right then, would be good to have some F.A.Q in some place accessible. The time multiplier is quite a good idea btw. I hope you guys allow tracking the potential winnings though like you do at the time of betting, since it's dynamic and you don't know how many else has done the bets with what amount and with what time weight multiplier- and since one also can bet for the same team along the way with different multipliers and odds, it would be good to keep track of potential winnings over time.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
About the betting feature, I made bets on the champions league, I can see the bets I placed but I don't see the potential payouts. So is the payout dynamic?? I made the bets based on the current standings and payouts, but I cannot see now what the payout will be. If it's set in stone with respect to the time of betting, good, but you need to show it so people can track it. If it will be different at the end, then it doesn't make sense to bet at all with an unknown multiplier.

That's because it isn't traditional fixed odds betting. It is player versus player betting. All the bets go into the prize pool and that pot is shared by all those who chose the winner at the end so every time a bet is placed the odds change slightly. There are many different ways to bet and they all make sense to a lot of people.
Activity: 158
Merit: 5
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
What is the best way to communicate with them?

Here.

Good idea with that Betting feature!
I am already lost on Champions League BET :-(
I hope in the future it will be more events - I'd like to predict more sport events and some politics would be fun, too :-)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
 I just tried it and it is working again. will keep that in mind if it acts up again. thanks
I am having a problem with multiply btc. everytime I play auto it says please reload page

I'd recommend trying a different internet connection as that is usually caused by a network timeout.
Hello Dear
Having problem accessing your site.
What's that? Why?
Sad Sad

try looking at your email they might have sent you a new password or ask you to authorize your login. I got both of these emails today
I am having a problem with multiply btc. everytime I play auto it says please reload page
Hello Dear
What's that? Why?
Sad Sad

As I'm not telepathic I have no idea. Why don't you try describing the problem you are having and maybe we will be able to help you?
Activity: 22
Hello Dear
What's that? Why?
Sad Sad
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
Payouts have come! All is well!  Smiley
Tech support answered: "We had a big winner last night who emptied the hot wallet. We have refilled it now."
Did the support gave you an idea how much was that?

Hi, im trying to reset my password, but it doesn't work... I do "reset password" but mail doesn't arrive...

What can i do? my mail is [email protected]
Try messaging them on twitter
https://twitter.com/freebitco?lang=en

What is the best way to communicate with them? They are responsive on twitter and/or other social media for better communication? Or it will be better to communicate with them via private message or via email?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
When a micro earnings website started giving away a lambo makes binance looks so cheap Cheesy

Other micro earnings website should upped their game and start giving away car's or expensive stuffs to the customers..  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Hello, I wanted to make a query and I have not seen any recent freedoge thread so how do I know that the quinn is going to read me here because I ask it and if someone knows I can answer it too. I entered freedoge and my account had no captcha and between yesterday after I say a long time (about 7 months) and it turns out that it is with captcha and as I had some referral and it looks like I was active since I had about 2000 doges and I played the multiplier but the captcha is not going away nor there is% that this I think to remember that there was not already but captcha if that it could be removed playing .... Well, that is everything. A greeting for all
Strange thing. As I know it's not possible to remove captcha on Freedoge.co.in by playing Multiplier or depositing Doge to your account. Interesting why you didn't had captcha on your account. Maybe it was bug or something similar, no idea. But I'm sure that's not possible to remove captcha on Doge faucet, this feature available only on Freebitco.in.
Activity: 1
Hello, I wanted to make a query and I have not seen any recent freedoge thread so how do I know that the quinn is going to read me here because I ask it and if someone knows I can answer it too. I entered freedoge and my account had no captcha and between yesterday after I say a long time (about 7 months) and it turns out that it is with captcha and as I had some referral and it looks like I was active since I had about 2000 doges and I played the multiplier but the captcha is not going away nor there is% that this I think to remember that there was not already but captcha if that it could be removed playing .... Well, that is everything. A greeting for all
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
Activity: 51
Merit: 9
I wish there is no option to spend RP for "solo rollers (clickers)". I have no many referalls networ Sad It would take me c.a. 10years to collect money for at least 50$ gift card ... I hope the rewards will be better.. some day ;-)
I was a "solo-roller" for a long time but I was able (and I'am still able) to get a lot of sastoshis and RP simply doing claims and using "boosters" to get more btc and RP. If you can do more than 12claims in a day simply redeem the higher RP bonus (cost: 1.200RP) to get 100RP per single claim, better if you do that when promo is on during week-ends.
Activity: 1431
Merit: 513
Hey whats this golden ticket thing going on?

Most probably about the Lambo as the grand prize
I was thinking that but wanted more info but its just a trail campaign to get you to follow all their social media. That would be interesting to win a lambo.
It is a Lambo! :O
Jump to: