Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 136. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I don't know whether or not this is the right place to ask but I have a question:

I started using Freebitco.in years ago (maybe late 2013/early 2014), then I stopped using it for a lOng time (a few years), and back in late 2017 I started using it again. Nothing out of the ordinary till here, but when bitcoin prices started falling I noticed that the rewards started changing. I also noticed that the minimum prize was even less, about half. I thought this was the new 'normal'. I continued to play free rolls like that till now (2019), when the minimum prize went down even more. What's going on? Is this normal? 
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
See you're slowly catching on.~

Something that will never be said of you.

You are looking at a small sample of results and seeing variance. That is all. Your "planned outcome" is simply your failure to recognise variance.

Dump the free rolls.

Dump promoting a site you think is a scam or you are a scammer yourself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 6
Rolling random numbers does not produce a planned outcome. That's the whole point, it is random and is therefore variable.

See you're slowly catching on.  Rolling random numbers cant produce a planned outcome.  Only cheating can produce a planned/reproducible outcome (in this case, the outcome is to make sure that numbers less than 9886 are hit more often than others.  This pattern is very visible in large sample sizes and you can ALWAYS use 0-10 as a comparision (or really any group of 10 numbers below 9886 for that matter) and you'll clearly see that the patterns of 9887 and up are FAR different than all numbers below them in that they are always sequential in not being hit in large sample sizes where they should have been hit at least once or more.  Therefore it's not variable and cannot have variance by default.  So when you "roll" a free roll,  you're not rolling random numbers.  You're just trying to cram into a quota.  If you're lucky,  you get in.  If the quota has been filled,  your "roll" is nullified (AKA the seed is changed) and right along with it,  that variance you so dearly hold on to as an excuse for cheating.  You will never be able to explain away the 2 screenshots I put together.  Ever.  The statistics speak for themselves and the results are very reproducible by anyone who has the ability to record everything and stuff it in a db/file to be analyzed later like I and several others have already done and we've all reached the same conclusion,  the results clearly show a pattern when it comes to the upper end of the number spectrum.  Patterns == cheating/planned outcomes (such as quotas)

In a true random situation, reproducible patterns simply will not form.  Ever.  But since these results ALWAYS have the SAME pattern,  this means it's not a truly random situation (AKA cheating).  So no,  the house edge does NOT pay for free rolls.  The free rolls give the site an excuse to raise the house edge even though it's not necessary to do so since the free rolls have quotas.  If free rolls were truly random,  then there would be an excuse to raise the house edge.  But that isnt the case,  therefore any claims that the high house edge pays for something the house is cheating on anyway,  is just horseshit.  Dump the free rolls.  They are useless to begin with.
There is no such thing as "variance" in a planned outcome.  

Rolling random numbers does not produce a planned outcome. That's the whole point, it is random and is therefore variable.

And yes,  I use and promote a service that I know cheats.

Therefore you are unscrupulous.

But only because the cheating doesnt affect what I or anyone else does with the site.
~
the excuse for keeping the house edge at it's absurd levels due to the free rolls and whatever

The contradiction that exposes your lie. The house edge pays for free-rolls, RP, referral program and lottery and directly affects the returns on your shitbot dice script. If you really were pissed off about it you would take it somewhere else that doesn't offer all that but has a lower house edge.
Plain wrong. All results are subject to variance.

There is no such thing as "variance" in a planned outcome.  No matter what "Variance" says,  the site will dictate when things happen and when they dont as far as free rolls are concerned.  The only "variance" that exists are for free rolls are for the 1st tier and only when the quota for tiers above it have been filled for the day/week/month or however they are scheduled.  Once you break out of the bottom tier,  you are subjected to quota limitations which is far different than anything that deals with random numbers.  If you roll a 10000 but that tier has reached its quota,  tough luck,  the seed is changed and you get a new result.  The process continues in the background on the server until you roll a result that isnt in a tier that has had it's quota filled.  There is absolutely nothing random about a quota.  If such a system were in place what you'd see is Variance being present in the lower numbers but not in the upper ranks and thats EXACTLY what can be seen.  It also accounts for why seeds change on free rolls.

You absolutely CANNOT sit there and tell me that in 1.5yrs and over 60000 rolls,  that numbers 9994 - 10000 (in sequential order no less) simply have not been rolled yet.  That simply would NOT happen within our lifetime as a species let alone my lifetime,  especially at 1roll/hr.  And this hasnt happened with just myself either,  this is an epidemic that has been witnessed by multiple people.  There is clearly something else other than "variance" that is causing this and it cannot be anything other than cheating.  Seeds do not change just cuz,  they change for a reason.

I've been considering adding a public statistics page for those that use my bot to roll the free rolls.  Adding roll verification results to it would be cool but not as cool as the raw statistics themselves.  That would increase the sample size 10 fold and we'd still see the exact same phenomenon of numbers 0-10 being rolled FAR more often than numbers 9886 - 10000.  Thats a spread of 114 numbers vs 10 numbers.  Are you going to bet that the 10 numbers get hit more often than the other 114?  Because I'll take that bet.  I KNOW they'll get hit more often due to the seed change cheating and what I theorize are quotas on each free roll tier above the 1st.

And yes,  I use and promote a service that I know cheats.  But only because the cheating doesnt affect what I or anyone else does with the site.  You on the other hand actually work for the cheating joint and actively and knowingly bold face lie about what we all know to be true,  and that is that the "provably fair" claim on free rolls is absolute horse shit,  which in turn opens up the conversation that everything else is smoke and mirrors also.

I guess one could also make the argument that while it doesnt affect what I do technically,  the excuse for keeping the house edge at it's absurd levels due to the free rolls and whatever other non-sense the site has does sorta piss me off.  Solution:  Trash the free rolls and just lower the house edge as a result or at least increase the referral bonus Tongue.  Besides,  it's easier to hide cheating in gambling dice roll than it is with a free roll dice roll.  Or I guess you could just stop the cheating,  that would be an option too and it might even make free rolls something to consider as cool (which currently imo it's the complete opposite,  all it does is give site a bogus excuse to jack up the house edge).
Activity: 158
Merit: 5
I dont know where you are coming up with me telling you anything btw.  

I once talked about my chrome extension that automated bets and auto-validates bets and that I did several hundred thousand bets (these are all small bets, can't vouch for any big bets) , you called me a liar and said it was impossible because it would take too long to verify those bets. I explained that verification took a few milliseconds at most, it's just two sha256's (one to check server hash and the other for the dice result) after string concatenation and I remember I shared the code partially here. Your original post got deleted so that's why you do not remember that one. Anyway that was about it.

Edit: Btw, I'm not validating the free rolls. So I cannot vouch for those either, but for small bets, freebitco.in did not cheat me.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi,
Freebitco.in keeps telling me :
" You have an invalid email address attached to your account. Please change it to one that is valid (by clicking on the PROFILE button in the top bar) so that you can receive important emails from us in the future. We recommend signing up to and using Google Mail instead of your current email provider."
I changed successfully the email address to another one (@gmail), and after a dozen minutes I got the same message again. I tried to change the email again but that wasn't possible before 24 hours.

24 hours later I rechanged the email address, did a free roll successfully, and got the message again ..
I can not do free rolls now. what is the problem?
Variance has nothing to do with SEQUENTIAL statistics that prove a set of numbers have a DIFFERENT "variance" if thats what you want to call it (I call it seed changing cheating),  than another identical set of numbers that should supposedly have the same probability of being selected as any other but that certainly is NOT the case.  The point is that tiers of free rolls are affected by the seed changing.  This is why there is a SEQUENTIAL pattern that is witnessed in large sample sizes such as this.

Plain wrong. All results are subject to variance.

I'll also add that I dont use the site because of the free rolls.

I would also add that you promote a site that you accuse of cheating. That says that you either have no morals or are aware that your accusations are false.
Variance has nothing to do with SEQUENTIAL statistics that prove a set of numbers have a DIFFERENT "variance" if thats what you want to call it (I call it seed changing cheating),  than another identical set of numbers that should supposedly have the same probability of being selected as any other but that certainly is NOT the case.  The point is that tiers of free rolls are affected by the seed changing.  This is why there is a SEQUENTIAL pattern that is witnessed in large sample sizes such as this.

I'll also add that I dont use the site because of the free rolls.  I have other purposes for it.  So the cheating going on here doesnt affect anything I do,  however it does indicate that the provably fair claims are complete lies.  A more correct statement should be "mostly provably fair" since the site does have a good percentage of provably fair calculations.  It doesnt cheat on every roll.  It only cheats on those that would push the site over it's allowed quota for that particular process.  It makes sense to limit the amount of upper tier free rolls for example if one wants to have a half baked carrot and stick promotion to attract the plebs,  and these statistics show exactly that.  If the site is going to have a feature and claim that it's "provably fair",  then I expect it to be exactly that,  and it's not.  Thus,  not truthful in one area == not truthful period in anything.

And trying to hide behind "Oh we were testing msgs to see what was effective" is just an excuse.  There is absolutely NO excuse to not describe exactly what a permissions request is.  Either you state it correctly or you dont.  There is no,  lets try this or this.  Those are just excuses of deflection.
~these statistics back that up.

As BayAreaCoins so aptly put it in the other thread "crying about variance" proves nothing.
1.  Server seeds change (this is a proven fact in the scams thread and I've seen it first hand in my own experience as well) thus any claims of "Provably fair" are bold faced lies.  This brands the site as a liar.

Do the claims have a threshold for stakes that this occurs? I do automated bets and self validate and this never happened outside of a few during network errors (small amounts and some which the bet won). I trust Freebitco for these bets, but I never do "big" bets, and it would be very hard to prove if they switched for bigger bets.

Also please stop accusing me of lying about validating them. My chrome extension even lets you dump them to CSV file if you want. Here's a 10K bet sequence I had dumped to see if sha256 randomness was homogeneous. So in practice, I could validate those bets after the fact (however, I validate as I go along)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48916923    Read'm and weep.  It's extremely clear that seeds change and these statistics back that up.  Others have confirmed seeds changing,  I've witnessed it myself,  and have large sample sizes (the screenshots in that thread shows these samples that comes obscene lengths of time of free rolls) that show how obvious the cheating is.  As I have always said,  these affect the free rolls (which are claimed to be "Provably fair" just like the dice and lottery).  And since we know they cheat on the free rolls,  it's not a stretch at all to assume the same happens in every other aspect of the site (lottery and dice rolls).

I dont know where you are coming up with me telling you anything btw.  I havent msgd here in quite some time and I only stop in every once in a while whenever I see shenanigans going on (the permissions phishing attempt for example).  Anyone who looks at these statistics and isnt able to figure out how to compare the 2 screenshots really shouldnt be trusted with BTC to begin and should forfeit all BTC to me for being stupid.

And as expected,  TheQuack provided quite the popcorn worthy denial response complete with photo and everything lol.  

1.  Server seeds change (this is a proven fact in the scams thread and I've seen it first hand in my own experience as well) thus any claims of "Provably fair" are bold faced lies.  This brands the site as a liar.

Lie. There are a few people claiming but no evidence has ever been produced to back up the false claims.

2.  Malwarebytes proved that the freebitco site was using Coinhive to mine on random user's machines (anonymous users) without their consent.  This brands the site as a malware producer and all malware apps/sites should be considered liars

Lie. The site always asked users to actively opt into mining and then to confirm that they really wanted to. MalwareBytes incorrectly listed it as a trojan. You then lied to them claiming we did it without consent but when they checked it they whitelisted our site again and dismissed your lies.

3.  And further evidence that the site is still a malware site with it's latest attempt at Permissions Phishing that was only changed after it was brought up and still ignores concerns about incessant asking for permissions even after it's been told NO.  This brands the site as a malware producer and all malware apps/sites should be considered liars

Lie. It was changed the day before and then changed back as we are experimenting with which messages are most effective. You have a very overblown sense of your importance if you think your bullshit has any impact on what we do.

3 Strikes,  you're out.

It isn't baseball and there isn't one strike yet. Just three more lies from you.

If you want to attempt to recoup your reputation,  I suggest you distance yourself from a site that is doing and being caught with things like the above 3 items.  However I fully believe that you ARE the site and that wetsuit sold it to you long ago.  I think you had plans to rebrand it but those were put on hold so as not to make it seem like you were doing so to get away from the very solid proof that the site was and still is cheating.  The dots all connect.  Wetsuit hasnt been heard from in close to a year and the site is oddly becoming even more unscrupulous than it was before Wetsuit had a voice in the forums.  I've been saying this for months now as a suspicion and I see no reason for that opinion to change.  What I'm seeing is only strengthening that opinion that the site has been sold to someone with less morals than the previous owner (which it's clear you do have FAR fewer morals than Wetsuit as evidenced by your bad behavior towards others here in these forums as well as what we've seen posted about email exchanges as well).

If I were wetsuit and I hadnt yet sold my wetsuit forums name to you yet,  I'd be jacking up the price for every time something like this comes up.  Good luck proving me wrong Smiley  I've got the popcorn all ready to go,  this should be amusing.

The Village Idiot caught on camera coming up with another theory.

Activity: 158
Merit: 5

Do the claims have a threshold for stakes that this occurs? I do automated bets and self validate and this never happened outside of a few during network errors (small amounts and some which the bet won). I trust Freebitco for these bets, but I never do "big" bets, and it would be very hard to prove if they switched for bigger bets.

Also please stop accusing me of lying about validating them. My chrome extension even lets you dump them to CSV file if you want. Here's a 10K bet sequence I had dumped to see if sha256 randomness was homogeneous. So in practice, I could validate those bets after the fact (however, I validate as I go along)
I see that the verbiage changed after I posted about it being a permissions phishing attempt.  I suppose that is progress.  However,  it's clear to everyone that you dont know the meaning of spam still.  Telling people to keep a tab open in order to "dismiss" a permissions request on a site is just absurd.  It's the same as telling someone to turn off their virus/malware scanners because it keeps warning them with popups.  This is an attempt to force people to give permissions that the app DOES NOT NEED.  There is no excuse for such antics.  No matter what you dream up as an excuse or "workaround",  the fact remains,  it's not cool.  These are the same reasons you got flagged as a malware site with Malwarebytes.  You were doing things in people's browsers that they did not want/approve of.  The same logic applies here.

And I'm still absolutely AMAZED that you havent figured out why I even reply to these threads at all.  Like I said before and will continue to say,  I will point out EVERY bold face lie/deceiving thing that you or the site does due to it's behavior it exhibited towards myself and others.  It's disgusting to say the least.

2.  Malwarebytes proved that the freebitco site was using Coinhive to mine on random user's machines (anonymous users) without their consent.  This brands the site as a malware producer and all malware apps/sites should be considered liars
3.  And further evidence that the site is still a malware site with it's latest attempt at Permissions Phishing that was only changed after it was brought up and still ignores concerns about incessant asking for permissions even after it's been told NO.  This brands the site as a malware producer and all malware apps/sites should be considered liars

3 Strikes,  you're out.

If you want to attempt to recoup your reputation,  I suggest you distance yourself from a site that is doing and being caught with things like the above 3 items.  However I fully believe that you ARE the site and that wetsuit sold it to you long ago.  I think you had plans to rebrand it but those were put on hold so as not to make it seem like you were doing so to get away from the very solid proof that the site was and still is cheating.  The dots all connect.  Wetsuit hasnt been heard from in close to a year and the site is oddly becoming even more unscrupulous than it was before Wetsuit had a voice in the forums.  I've been saying this for months now as a suspicion and I see no reason for that opinion to change.  What I'm seeing is only strengthening that opinion that the site has been sold to someone with less morals than the previous owner (which it's clear you do have FAR fewer morals than Wetsuit as evidenced by your bad behavior towards others here in these forums as well as what we've seen posted about email exchanges as well).

If I were wetsuit and I hadnt yet sold my wetsuit forums name to you yet,  I'd be jacking up the price for every time something like this comes up.  Good luck proving me wrong Smiley  I've got the popcorn all ready to go,  this should be amusing.
¬is to literally force you into giving them permission to do whatever they want as far as showing you retarded popups.

The Village Idiot is back. It asks for permission and doesn't force anything.

Today my friend received a push notification request from freebitco.in and sent me a photo, it said:
"Allow us to give you $200 in free bitcoins every hour" to ask me what it meant. I told him to go ahead an give it permission and see what will come around!

Although maybe you can reword it to "up to $200" though. What does the notifications exactly do? Is there an advantage to receiving notifications?

Same here: does anybody know what is going on?

This is nothing more than the site doing what it does best.  Lie.  It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the $200 free rolls at all.  You dont need to give them permission to do a free roll which is exactly how it's worded.  This is what tech people call "permissions fishing".   The site is fishing to bait you into giving it permission to send you notifications even when you dont have the tab open.  In otherwords its the ultimate popup permission,  allowing them to popup a window just like any other malware application.  The API that they are using is called "Pushpad" (https://pushpad.xyz/).  It has VERY few relevant use cases outside of a web based CHAT application.  Every other use case (as is the case with freebitco) is nothing more than SPAM attempts.  Never give ANY application permission like this.  Ever.  For an reason.  All it will do is popup windows everywhere that will get old FAST.  The reason they dont dismiss the window permanently is to literally force you into giving them permission to do whatever they want as far as showing you retarded popups.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Today my friend received a push notification request from freebitco.in and sent me a photo, it said:
"Allow us to give you $200 in free bitcoins every hour" to ask me what it meant. I told him to go ahead an give it permission and see what will come around!

Although maybe you can reword it to "up to $200" though. What does the notifications exactly do? Is there an advantage to receiving notifications?

Its true its quite misleading and i think its part of the marketing tactics to get the attention of their members.

but overall,  i find the push notification useful in alerting us when we can roll the faucet again.

same here its ver helpful for me otherwise i only claim 3-4 times a day now i get notified.
And you can trun this off if you dont like it ? its no must.

regards
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Its true its quite misleading and i think its part of the marketing tactics to get the attention of their members.

but overall,  i find the push notification useful in alerting us when we can roll the faucet again.

Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
this forced notification thingy is a bit annoying to be honest
I also find it annoying but hope it works for the good of Freebitco.in
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
this forced notification thingy is a bit annoying to be honest
Jump to: