Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 15. (Read 400954 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 966
In Search of Incredible
2500 5000 FUN gives 6 free WoF spins per day after 360 days. If you don't break the rules and buy another 2500 in the same account you will get 6. ~~
A little correction is required here. 5000 FUN tokens will give 6 WOF spins after 360 days.

~snip~
You don't need to be smarter and they aren't going to arrest you. There shouldn't be any problem if you use only one account by avoiding the bots. However, wait for the confirmation of 'TheQuin'. Because, you tried to abuse the faucets and premium membership benefits before. I don't know how their Anti-Fraud system will react if it detects same IP of the abuser.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
mr freebitcoin i use these rules and my account is 1ip no bot collection by hand and you won't arrest me?!
you taught me a good lesson and I got experience from you thanks for taking the money 7500 fun token and satoshi that I collected from you and not taken with health! Thank you I will be smarter!
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I understand you, if you want to earn big income, make your own freebitcoin

If you don't want to get banned don't ignore the rules and try to cheat your way to extra free gifts.
I understand you, if you want to earn big income, make your own freebitcoin
Hello everyone, today I was blocked 2 accounts ~

Which violates rule 3 of our ToS. There's a link under the signup button so you can't have missed it.

conditions for using vpn proxy were met

VPNs and proxies are for people who want extra privacy, not for multi-accounting abuse which is forbidden.

the deposit was made removed the captcha

free plays without captcha are for convenience and not to aid automation which is forbidden.

5000 FUN gives 6 free WoF spins per day after 360 days. If you don't break the rules and buy another 2500 in the same account you will get 6. By cheating and using 2 accounts you would get 8 thus stealing 2 from us.
Hello everyone, today I was blocked 2 accounts I used for more than a year the conditions for using vpn proxy were met all the conditions for using vpn proxy the deposit was made removed the captcha 2500+ when withdrawing funds, the block was not correct Livo! So I want the site to live, give its means, so that it will grow profit and share it with me, and in return I was stopped! Why then the conditions for using vpn, proxy, you need to change the conditions of the site, explain what I did wrong? I ask you to return my accounts, I did not violate the rules of the site!
Activity: 637
Merit: 511
I ❤ the bitcoin community
I just wanted to say thank you for such a great website!

I have been a very active member and affiliate since 2015 and I use your site daily. I have over 450 referrals (all real) and you have been a steady flow of bitcoin for me for years. I have faith in you guys and hope we go for many more years.

>>>>> Best Damn Bitcoin Website Online! <<<<<
can anyone explain why they raised the withdrawal fee so drastically???
This is just a rip-off with such prospects, few people will be left after that

TRANSACTION FEES0.00022274 BTC   for normal
TRANSACTION FEES0.00094665 BTC   for instant

They move with BTC transaction fees which are high right now.

We don't set the fees. That's the current recommended fee from our Bitcoin node. If we pay less, then your transactions will not get confirmed until the mempool clears out.

https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#BTC,2w,weight

Activity: 12
Hi, I repost my question because i haven't solved the problem, I'm a member of the site freebitco.in and I have a referrer who earns daily interest. It says on the site that I should be getting 25% of that interest but I'm not getting anything. Why?
https://ibb.co/wMJfxXV

Because they don't earn enough interest. They get 3 sats per day so 25% is less than 1 Sat which is the base unit of Bitcoin. We can't credit you 0.75 of a Sat.

As you made me look at your account I'd like to remind you of our terms of service. The bot you are using to automate free rolls  is very popular but it has a specific digital signature which means I know exactly who is using it.

TERMS OF SERVICE

Please abide by the following simple rules when using this website:

1. Please do not use bots.
2. Please be civil when contacting us and refrain from using strong language.
3. Please do not try to abuse the free giveaway by creating multiple accounts.

If you are found to be breaking any of the above rules or trying to gain an unfair advantage to abuse the service, your account will be deleted and your account balance forfeited.

Thanks for the explanation and correction.
Because they don't earn enough interest. They get 3 sats per day so 25% is less than 1 Sat which is the base unit of Bitcoin. We can't credit you 0.75 of a Sat.

Just to clarify, is any income under 1 sat ignored/lost, or does it cumulate and is paid out when after reaching the 1 sat threshold?
i.e. the minimum to earn BTC is 30k sats. At 4.08% p.a. that's 3.35 sats/day. 25% commission is 0.84. So referrer won't get paid for the first day, but will they get paid anything on day 2 (when commission cumulates to above 1 sat)?
Or what if someone has say 5 referrals each holding the minimum of 30k sats? Will the referrer get paid anything, or do they have to wait till the daily commission from each individual referral is 1 sat or above?

Hi, I repost my question because i haven't solved the problem, I'm a member of the site freebitco.in and I have a referrer who earns daily interest. It says on the site that I should be getting 25% of that interest but I'm not getting anything. Why?

How can you be sure that your referrals are holding above the 30k sats (the minimum to earn interest)? You're not using multiple accounts, are you?

Because he is my emplyee in IRL and he has show me the interests
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
^ Yup. Even Ledger is charging almost 10 bucks for the slowest transaction. Not just this website that's affected.
Activity: 320
Merit: 259

TRANSACTION FEES0.00022274 BTC   for normal
TRANSACTION FEES0.00094665 BTC   for instant

They move with BTC transaction fees which are high right now.
Activity: 114

TRANSACTION FEES0.00022274 BTC   for normal
TRANSACTION FEES0.00094665 BTC   for instant
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Just to clarify, is any income under 1 sat ignored/lost, or does it cumulate and is paid out when after reaching the 1 sat threshold?
i.e. the minimum to earn BTC is 30k sats. At 4.08% p.a. that's 3.35 sats/day. 25% commission is 0.84. So referrer won't get paid for the first day, but will they get paid anything on day 2 (when commission cumulates to above 1 sat)?
Or what if someone has say 5 referrals each holding the minimum of 30k sats? Will the referrer get paid anything, or do they have to wait till the daily commission from each individual referral is 1 sat or above?

How can you be sure that your referrals are holding above the 30k sats (the minimum to earn interest)? You're not using multiple accounts, are you?

As you made me look at your account I'd like to remind you of our terms of service. The bot you are using to automate free rolls  is very popular but it has a specific digital signature which means I know exactly who is using it.

TERMS OF SERVICE

Please abide by the following simple rules when using this website:

1. Please do not use bots.
2. Please be civil when contacting us and refrain from using strong language.
3. Please do not try to abuse the free giveaway by creating multiple accounts.

If you are found to be breaking any of the above rules or trying to gain an unfair advantage to abuse the service, your account will be deleted and your account balance forfeited.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 966
In Search of Incredible
Thank you, yes i'm sure he is my referral, i earn his roll and yes i have the interest activated on my account because i can earn my daily interests but not the 25% of his daily interests.
I can't see any reason to not receive the referral interest if both of you haven't disabled the interest from your profile page. In that case, "TheQuin" is the only forum member who can help you out. He hasn't visited the forum after your post. Wait for him to get back in the forum. In the meantime, send a personal message to him by including your Freebitco user id, also include your referral user id if possible.
https://ibb.co/wMJfxXV
Activity: 196
Merit: 42
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.
Is this website worth investing time and money in?
Its a serious question and want to know your opinions, i have never done anything on this webiste before. I just created a account and this this roll you can do every hour, but that seems meaningless.
Is it worth to invest some btc there for annual interest rate or anything?

Very subjective.

If you invested in FUN tokens way before 2022, you're likely facing a loss because the other coins went to shit.

Currently prices are more or less the same so losses or profits are somewhat negligible. Because you gain the Premium membership, you are rewarded with free spins which slowly increase the longer you keep them along with some cashback or interest here and there.

But from the free spins, they're not all Sats so you get some lottery tickets and reward points thrown in.

If you simply join to claim the free sats, then it's definitely not worth your time. You need to "gamble" more so the reward base increases. Also, the site offers 4.01% APR if you store at least 30,000 Sats which the interests are credited daily.

Great information, big thanks for the reply.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: