Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 19. (Read 402039 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 0
Not sure if this is answered before, but my issue -
With every WOF i play, I get 50 sat showing in my MULTIPLY BTC - ROLL HISTORY, but that is never reflected in the balance, Please look into this.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Hello, I'm trying to get into a old freebitco.in account but I'm not receiving the recovery email, I think this is because it's a really old @aol.com email. Do you think you could help me out?

You figured the first part out by sending me a PM. Unfortunately you didn't include the account ID so I can't help without knowing which account it is.
Activity: 9
Hopefully a few more hits like that and I can win some lotto money lol
Holly eh, I just won 5k lotto tickets on my reward spin of today!
Activity: 2
Hello, I'm trying to get into a old freebitco.in account but I'm not receiving the recovery email, I think this is because it's a really old @aol.com email. Do you think you could help me out?
There are no error messages, just the site sometimes does not open on the home Internet, while the site is always accessible from mobile.
It's like something is blocking my access to the site. Undecided
P.S. This problem is not only with the freebitco site, there are other sites with the same problem. I'm trying to figure out the reasons and find a solution.                                                                                                       

Are you using the same phone and just switching from Wi-Fi to mobile internet or is it another device?
Yes, this is the same phone, the site also often does not open on the home computer. I thought it might be a virus, I scanned the system several times - I did not find anything. The site has always worked perfectly on the home Internet, both on a computer and on a phone via wi-fi. Now on the home Internet, the site sometimes works, sometimes it does not open. On the mobile Internet from another Internet provider - the site always works fine.

From that description, I think it is an intermittent fault at the ISP.
Activity: 33
There are no error messages, just the site sometimes does not open on the home Internet, while the site is always accessible from mobile.
P.S. This problem is not only with the freebitco site, there are other sites with the same problem. I'm trying to figure out the reasons and find a solution.                                                                                                       

Are you using the same phone and just switching from Wi-Fi to mobile internet or is it another device?
Yes, this is the same phone, the site also often does not open on the home computer. I thought it might be a virus, I scanned the system several times - I did not find anything. The site has always worked perfectly on the home Internet, both on a computer and on a phone via wi-fi. Now on the home Internet, the site sometimes works, sometimes it does not open. On the mobile Internet from another Internet provider - the site always works fine.

Maybe the system will automatically block dynamic IP addresses due to a large number of requests from one IP address? Your site is often unavailable to me for unknown reasons. The problem is only on the home Internet, from another provider everything works fine at this time. Please help me figure out what the problem is.
P.S. The provider says that it does not block your site.

Do you get any error message and if so what is it?
Thank you for solving the problem, my tokens have returned to me!

You're welcome. Sorry it took so long. It was related to the server maintenance issues and they can be complex to look into.

Maybe the system will automatically block dynamic IP addresses due to a large number of requests from one IP address? Your site is often unavailable to me for unknown reasons. The problem is only on the home Internet, from another provider everything works fine at this time. Please help me figure out what the problem is.

Do you get any error message and if so what is it?
Thank you for solving the problem, my tokens have returned to me!
I don't understand what kind of wetsuit. and how soon will he come back to you?

wetsuit is the OP of this thread and the owner and admin of Freebitcoin. I'll only know when he will get back to me after he does it.
I don't understand what kind of wetsuit. and how soon will he come back to you?
TheQuin Please help me contact the freebitcoin support service,

I am the support service. Until wetsuit gets back to me there's nothing I can do.
TheQuin Please help me contact the freebitcoin support service, help them get in touch with me. I write to them every day as a problem has arisen. But I have never received an answer. My ID is 12519419. My mail [email protected]
And what should I do? support on the site does not respond, I write every day, does not respond on Twitter, there is no one who can help me. My tokens have disappeared from the site and how to solve it?
TheQuin please help me. Can you help me? my id 12519419 After 4.01, 18201 funny tokens disappeared from my balance, before the update, the tokens were on my balance, after the 4th, after the update, they disappeared from my balance. I didn't block it. I have 2fa enabled. I wasn't hacked. The tokens simply disappeared from the freebitcoin website. Tokens are visible in the transaction history. But not in the wallet. I can send screenshots from freebitcoin!

I'm waiting for wetsuit to get back to me. it's not something I can check any more than what you can see on your screenshot.
TheQuin please help me. Can you help me? my id 12519419 After 4.01, 18201 funny tokens disappeared from my balance, before the update, the tokens were on my balance, after the 4th, after the update, they disappeared from my balance. I didn't block it. I have 2fa enabled. I wasn't hacked. The tokens simply disappeared from the freebitcoin website. Tokens are visible in the transaction history. But not in the wallet. I can send screenshots from freebitcoin!
I'm not going to be advocate for Freebitco.in, but I don't think that's angry rants about website is crashing or turning scams isn't needed. I'm not saying that people can't discuss about problems, opposite, they have to talk about, but sometimes they exaggerate things too much.
And considering that Freebitco.in have over 50 million registered users (question how many of them is active), they don't have enough staff for so many people. I'm trying to imagine how many support tickets they get each day. It would be great if they would hire more staff to work, but it's not up for me to tell what they should do.

I have indeed been away for the holidays and had less time than usual for support. It looks like the maintenance at the hosting facility caused a few problems that will be resolved (eg the lotto). The main problem with the contact us form for support is that it gets spammed by so many people who didn't even read the pages first. That makes spotting actual issues very difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: