Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 218. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Hi

So wager doesn't increase free btc bonus, only wager on jackpot and buying lottery ticket ?

So the best way to keep a free Roll and base reward high is to gambling in jackpot or lottery half (or less or more) of what we win on free rolls ?

No, wager has a weight of 1x, Jackpot spending has a higher weight (4x) and the lottery has the highest weight (20x).

Just play whichever way you enjoy.

Couldn't these rolls be rewarded a few more satoshis? Sad

No, you just need to get your luck in the right place  Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
My friend just reported that he have got a 8888 in a free roll, yet receiving only the halved prize Sad
https://i.imgur.com/sBkWcX9.png
https://s3.amazonaws.com/roll-verifier/verify.html?server_seed=51b498497656b56001824c08720e1d5b159f4a0bcc20f68b242e2fa427e8f4f0&client_seed=DuveHxi2E5WAbgbW&server_seed_hash=48f10e305da5e378ae91deef0059a106fd840afbe8e586b0178081f0718c637a&nonce=3077

Years ago I had also got a 9999 in multiply roll (didn't take a screenshot that time), and yet that bet turned out to be a regular win Sad Couldn't these rolls be rewarded a few more satoshis? Sad
Hi

So wager doesn't increase free btc bonus, only wager on jackpot and buying lottery ticket ?

So the best way to keep a free Roll and base reward high is to gambling in jackpot or lottery half (or less or more) of what we win on free rolls ?
Activity: 4
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, and I'd like to show you something I don't get right.
First of all I'm at 13 sat as basic prize of a free roll ..
The point is if I want to make a 100% btc bonus, that'd cost 320 reward points (which normally cost 320 sats). But EVEN if I do 24 freerolls in the next 24 hours, all I get is 13x24=312 sats  <  320.  So these bonuses are bad deals.

don't the costs of different bonuses (in reward points) have to be changed dynamically too depending on Bitcoin value and the "player's activity" ??

Thank you

Can you tell me what it says in the bonus window on the FREE BTC tab?

https://i.snag.gy/6bQq4H.jpg

I know that is a different bonus but I think it should work in the same way.

By the way: I don't use bots.. ID: 6440038

We're not saying you do. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33422371

Thanx for answering .. Here is a "text" copy of the tab you asked for :

Play MULTIPLY BTC or buy lottery tickets to increase your FREE BTC rewards by up to +0.00000513 BTC

10.4876% achieved towards the next +0.00000027 BTC bonus!

LUCKY NUMBER PAYOUT
0 - 98850.00000013 BTC
9886 - 99850.00000268 BTC
9986 - 99930.00002679 BTC
9994 - 99970.00026786 BTC
9998 - 99990.00267865 BTC
100000.02678646 BTC
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, and I'd like to show you something I don't get right.
First of all I'm at 13 sat as basic prize of a free roll ..
The point is if I want to make a 100% btc bonus, that'd cost 320 reward points (which normally cost 320 sats). But EVEN if I do 24 freerolls in the next 24 hours, all I get is 13x24=312 sats  <  320.  So these bonuses are bad deals.

don't the costs of different bonuses (in reward points) have to be changed dynamically too depending on Bitcoin value and the "player's activity" ??

Thank you

Can you tell me what it says in the bonus window on the FREE BTC tab?

I know that is a different bonus but I think it should work in the same way.

We're not saying you do. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33422371

Edit:

Yes, you're right. Unfortunately that would be an easy loophole to get back to full reward otherwise. I'd suggest to save the reward points for now and try to meet the criteria for full base reward before using them.
First of all I'm at 13 sats as basic prize of a free roll ..

Don't the costs of different bonuses (in reward points) have to be changed dynamically depending on Bitcoin's value and the "player's activity" ??

Thank you

Activity: 24

now about the past,
since i work at night, i rolled for myself on my pc and for my mother on her smartphone and vice-versa..., we tried to keepup 24h with 100 rewards and 500% btc bonus..., and still, its not that great.
how could it be different? you buy 100 rewards active during 24h for 1200 rewards, this forces you to roll 12h just to pay for itself..., get the picture?
anyways, not bot...

btw, im unaware of any bot that can actually solve recaptchas (not talking about those slow indian services..., watch youtube for it, LOL)

For me that is having double account and maxing rewards on both working with someone else. That way you are getting +500% freeroll reward 5 days of every week!!! if that is not cheating i dont know what it is. Personally i would give basic freeroll to everyone that does over 18 freerolls daily on more that 2 days per week. Maybe 1% of them are really insomniacs and sleep very little but 99% are cheating via bots or like you do 2 playing on 2 different accounts. And with bonuses you are literally raping rewards!!!

Funny stuff is i saw bottom you are at 100% again while somehow i was 1 day at 60% now back to 50%.

You and your mother are if not cheating at least exploiting! And that is bad for honest users like me!!!
Hello!

I've been using your service for a couple months and i like it very much.

I too have been "downsized" to a few satoshis per hour. I never used any kind of bots, scams or whatsoever malicious intent towards the site.

My user id is: 12092843

Can you please check it? Thank you in advance! =)

There is nothing to check. We're not saying that you are using a bot or doing anything wrong. What we are saying is that bots have become increasingly sophisticated and difficult to combat and that has forced us to make some changes.

There is now an algorithm that determines the level of reward.

The algorithm for reducing rewards takes a combination of the balance, wager, lottery and jackpot spending to calculate the reward. Jackpot spending has a higher weight (4x) and the lottery has the highest weight (20x).

If you do not want to gamble you can keep a balance above $50 to not have reduced rewards.

Most users will not need to keep the full balance though because their gambling history is also added up to calculate.

New accounts have full rewards for the first 100 rolls to help them build up a history and then the algorithm is applied to them. So opening a new account might seem like it helps but it won't.

Additionally, the balance needed to have no captcha is $100.

So the less total free roll earnings you have on your account, the better. Because of the captcha, but also because of the gambling bonus.
This leads me to the conclusion that you should NEVER invest Reward Points on Free Roll Bonuses, but instead you should encash them. Sure, you may get more satoshi if you use the bonus and you roll 17+ times a day, but you get closer to getting the captcha again, and if you have a gambling bonus, you deplete it much much faster.

Maybe it's not intended, but if it is, why is it encouraged to get the least free roll gains as possible?

Very interesting point. It has been a while since my balance fell below the 2x no captcha requirement so I just checked with wetsuit and he tells me it is no longer there. I suffered from this myself as a long time customer I needed to keep a substantial balance to cure my reCaptcha allergy. I'm enjoying the extra interest though so I will probably leave it there.

After so many days my rewards are still halved to 0.1 cent while the freedoge.co.in earnings have been 0.075 cent for a while. These 2 sums up to 0.175 cent.

FYI they are considering to merge that 2 sites (info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29357972) and I think that after they merge the sites, the payout would become 0.2 cent again (similar to current 0.175 cent combined payout), and according to them, you may choose BTC, BCH, ETH, XMR or DOGE for payout.

But what will happen after they merge 2 sites? I do really want to keep my 6 digit freebitco.in user ID and my 5 digit freedoge.co.in user ID!
Hello!

I've been using your service for a couple months and i like it very much.

I too have been "downsized" to a few satoshis per hour. I never used any kind of bots, scams or whatsoever malicious intent towards the site.

My user id is: 12092843

Can you please check it? Thank you in advance! =)
Activity: 144
TheQuin hi. i want to ask about captcha. i dont want to solve any more captcha. i want to roll without solving captcha. i want to overcome this problem only by depositing. What should be the minimum amount of deposit to roll without captcha. i deposited more than 500.000 satıshis but i still solve captcha. thanks

I can't give you an official answer on this but from my own experimentation as a customer I think you need to have a balance that is 1) More than 2x your total free-roll winnings and 2) More than $50 $100 value in BTC.

So with the current exchange rate that's a little bit more than 500k. I'm not guaranteeing that will work as it might have been changed again but give it go.

Edit. The boss is watching, it's $100 not $50.

So the less total free roll earnings you have on your account, the better. Because of the captcha, but also because of the gambling bonus.
This leads me to the conclusion that you should NEVER invest Reward Points on Free Roll Bonuses, but instead you should encash them. Sure, you may get more satoshi if you use the bonus and you roll 17+ times a day, but you get closer to getting the captcha again, and if you have a gambling bonus, you deplete it much much faster.

Maybe it's not intended, but if it is, why is it encouraged to get the least free roll gains as possible?
Activity: 76
Merit: 12
I'm still at the half pay outs (user ID 9873853), but am mostly relieved to see some answers from Wetsuit/TheQuin and hope that your new algorithm is able to stop these bots.
Are the reward points and lottery tickets in the Multiply game based on the cumulative amount you bet or only on single bets?
For example, if I make five bets of 0.00000100 BTC, will I get a reward point and ticket, or only if I make a single bet of 0.00000500 BTC?
Is there anywhere I can see the amount of points and lottery tickets I've earned from the Multiply game?

It is cumulative so 5x 100 sat bet = 1x 500 sat bet. The only way to see how many you earned is to visit the rewards and lottery tab before and after playing. You'll also need to wait a few minutes for the server to update and refresh the page.
Activity: 6
Are the reward points and lottery tickets in the Multiply game based on the cumulative amount you bet or only on single bets?
For example, if I make five bets of 0.00000100 BTC, will I get a reward point and ticket, or only if I make a single bet of 0.00000500 BTC?
Is there anywhere I can see the amount of points and lottery tickets I've earned from the Multiply game?
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Well, bummer. Until now I didn't know the app wasn't official. I have now removed it, changed password and enabled 2FA. Perhaps a HUGE warning on the official site is in order since many, many users are using the app? My minimum payout is still halved though. Any chance it can be restored to normal? ID 12114971. If not I may consider opening a new account. Which sucks, because I'd lose the few refs I have.

Yeah, in play store app's page, I did scroll to the bottom where there is a "report inappropriate" link, I clicked it and selected "identity theft" or you can pick another reason.
Activity: 2
I can vouch for that! No captcha and daily interest...trusted and reliable Grin
Thanks for reply. i think 100$ is very much for one captcha but i will try it. in addition my base reward became normal yesterday after new algorithm. thanks again

It not just for one captcha, it's to never have to identify a street sign again  Wink You're not actually spending it you're just depositing it and we even pay interest to you. Then you can withdraw anytime you like as well.

Activity: 39
TheQuin hi. i want to ask about captcha. i dont want to solve any more captcha. i want to roll without solving captcha. i want to overcome this problem only by depositing. What should be the minimum amount of deposit to roll without captcha. i deposited more than 500.000 satıshis but i still solve captcha. thanks

I can't give you an official answer on this but from my own experimentation as a customer I think you need to have a balance that is 1) More than 2x your total free-roll winnings and 2) More than $50 $100 value in BTC.

So with the current exchange rate that's a little bit more than 500k. I'm not guaranteeing that will work as it might have been changed again but give it go.

Thanks for reply. i think 100$ is very much for one captcha but i will try it. in addition my base reward became normal yesterday after new algorithm. thanks again

Activity: 39
Jump to: