Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 215. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
TheQuin hi there, sorry but is there any thread or place to put my referral to freebitco.in I kind have no friends interested in crypto and new here and things still mystery to me thanks in advance.
You can put it on your signature here like I did.
Also faucethub.io is a faucet community which has a chat. You can't post referral links in the public chat but you can in PMs, and those people are the most likely to be interested in a Bitcoin faucet (as it's a faucet community).
Activity: 9
TheQuin hi there, sorry but is there any thread or place to put my referral to freebitco.in I kind have no friends interested in crypto and new here and things still mystery to me thanks in advance.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
As i stated before you should just check who was doing more than 18-20rolls(you decide) per day more than 5 days per month last few months(if you can do that). 99,9% of those users are bots or exploiters like mewbrrj(2 users working together) and 0,01% insomniacs. If you cant at the moment maybe you should try to.

You must have missed my reply in the previous post. They would just amend their bots to claim whatever number we set it to.

The bottom line is that the only way we can stop botnets is to make the reward less than they pay for a captcha solve.
Activity: 24
As i stated before you should just check who was doing more than 18-20rolls(you decide) per day more than 5 days per month last few months(if you can do that). 99,9% of those users are bots or exploiters like mewbrrj(2 users working together) and 0,01% insomniacs. If you cant at the moment maybe you should try to.
Hi TheQuin
I'm currently on half rations Wink
I've been playing the multiply game. Will my base reward eventually go up if I just play the multiply game enough times or do I need to buy lottery tickets/deposit as well?
You can normalize your base reward with any of those, doesn't need to be a combination, so yes, you can play the Multiply BTC game only and it will eventually fix. Keep in mind that it's still the slowest way of getting it up, as Jackpots have 4x and Lottery has 20x. But of course your chances of winning those are the same so you lose the same amount of satoshi (I think)

That's correct you can do any one or any combination of those and then the algorithm takes it all into account. This isn't a recommendation but I would go for the Hi-Lo game on a low multiplier as it gives the best chances of winning.

I have a possible solution against bots.

Since they can make at least theoretically 24 claims in 24 hours the accounts using that means can be easily spotted and in consequence banned.
It's imposibile for a human being to make free rolls exactly after 1 hour constantly.
not exactly true, my mother and i had a system base on our working hours,
at nights i rolled for myself on my notebook and for her on her smartphone and vice versa at day time, that way we could take almost full 24h advantage of reward bonus + btc bonus..., and still be human rollers ;P

but, a solution based on that concept is still open, simply limit a user to have a max of 12 or 16 rolls day, obviously some other things need to be accordingly adjusted...

The problem with this isn't just that some people would be mistakenly blocked but that within a couple of days the bot operators will work it out. Then they would just add a random timer so it wasn't exactly 1hr.
The bottom line is that the only way we can stop botnets is to make the reward less than they pay for a captcha solve.
Activity: 27

Since they can make at least theoretically 24 claims in 24 hours the accounts using that means can be easily spotted and in consequence banned.
It's imposibile for a human being to make free rolls exactly after 1 hour constantly.
not exactly true, my mother and i had a system base on our working hours,
at nights i rolled for myself on my notebook and for her on her smartphone and vice versa at day time, that way we could take almost full 24h advantage of reward bonus + btc bonus..., and still be human rollers ;P

but, a solution based on that concept is still open, simply limit a user to have a max of 12 or 16 rolls day, obviously some other things need to be accordingly adjusted...
Activity: 144
Hi TheQuin
I've been playing the multiply game. Will my base reward eventually go up if I just play the multiply game enough times or do I need to buy lottery tickets/deposit as well?
You can normalize your base reward with any of those, doesn't need to be a combination, so yes, you can play the Multiply BTC game only and it will eventually fix. Keep in mind that it's still the slowest way of getting it up, as Jackpots have 4x and Lottery has 20x. But of course your chances of winning those are the same so you lose the same amount of satoshi (I think)
Activity: 9

Activity: 6
Hi TheQuin

Hello friends

Minimum How much does a lottery ticket buy?

for increase roll satoshi ? Huh

It is not as simple as that. Have a look at this:

I've got a few more details about the reduced awards algorithm I can share with you.

The algorithm for reducing rewards takes a combination of the balance, wager, lottery and jackpot spending to calculate the reward. Jackpot spending has a higher weight (4x) and the lottery has the highest weight (20x).

If you do not want to gamble you can keep a balance above $50 to not have reduced rewards.

Most users will not need to keep the full balance though because their gambling history is also added up to calculate.

New accounts have full rewards for the first 100 rolls to help them build up a history and then the algorithm is applied to them. So opening a new account might seem like it helps but it won't.

Additionally, the balance needed to have no captcha is $100.

This is not my answer

I just wanted to know

At least buy a lottery ticket

until increase 1x  my FreeRoll satosi
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Hello friends

It is not as simple as that. Have a look at this:

I've got a few more details about the reduced awards algorithm I can share with you.

The algorithm for reducing rewards takes a combination of the balance, wager, lottery and jackpot spending to calculate the reward. Jackpot spending has a higher weight (4x) and the lottery has the highest weight (20x).

If you do not want to gamble you can keep a balance above $50 to not have reduced rewards.

Most users will not need to keep the full balance though because their gambling history is also added up to calculate.

New accounts have full rewards for the first 100 rolls to help them build up a history and then the algorithm is applied to them. So opening a new account might seem like it helps but it won't.

Additionally, the balance needed to have no captcha is $100.

Hello friends

Activity: 2
I have a different problem. I have bought 0.001 btc worth lottery tickets and my base free roll prize increased to 0.00000028 btc/free roll. But my referral earnings is still at %25. I am earning 0.00000007 btc/ref free roll.
It should be 0.00000014 btc/ref free roll. (%50 of my base free roll prize) Can you fix it?
My ID: 3460665

Are you saying you are receiving 7 sats from your referral? If so then that indicates that the person referred to you is still getting 14 sats and that is how it should work.

If you are saying that the person you are referred to is only getting 7 everytime you get 28 then there is something wrong. If so please PM me both users IDs.

I got it. My referral comissions have nothing to do with my own free roll prize. I thought i was getting %50 of "my" free roll prize from my referrals. According to you, i  get %50 of "their" free roll base prize.
Thanks for clarification.
I have a different problem. I have bought 0.001 btc worth lottery tickets and my base free roll prize increased to 0.00000028 btc/free roll. But my referral earnings is still at %25. I am earning 0.00000007 btc/ref free roll.
It should be 0.00000014 btc/ref free roll. (%50 of my base free roll prize) Can you fix it?

Are you saying you are receiving 7 sats from your referral? If so then that indicates that the person referred to you is still getting 14 sats and that is how it should work.

If you are saying that the person you are referred to is only getting 7 everytime you get 28 then there is something wrong. If so please PM me both users IDs.
Activity: 2
TheQuin hi. Do you have any information about freedoge.co.in? If so, to roll without captcha how much amount doge must be deposited? Thanks
I can answer - there are no such feature on freedoge.co.in. But maybe after rebranding when freedoge.co.in will be merged with Crypteer.com maybe then it will be possible to claim Dogecoin or other coins without captcha.

I also would like to ask one question. I have account on both Bitcoin and Dogwcoin faucet. As I understand, after rebranding I will have 2 Crypteer.com accounts? Will it be possible to merge these accounts? And will old referral links remain valid?

Thanks for answering that, I was waiting for wetsuit get back to me. Nothing has been finalised on the rebranding yet, but yes old referral links will still work.

TheQuin hi. Do you have any information about freedoge.co.in? If so, to roll without captcha how much amount doge must be deposited? Thanks
I can answer - there are no such feature on freedoge.co.in. But maybe after rebranding when freedoge.co.in will be merged with Crypteer.com maybe then it will be possible to claim Dogecoin or other coins without captcha.

I also would like to ask one question. I have account on both Bitcoin and Dogwcoin faucet. As I understand, after rebranding I will have 2 Crypteer.com accounts? Will it be possible to merge these accounts? And will old referral links remain valid?

Thanks for answering that, I was waiting for wetsuit get back to me. Nothing has been finalised on the rebranding yet, but yes old referral links will still work.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!

Activity: 39
Congrats to TheQuin, this guy knows his stuff!

Question for you - will you and/or wetsuit be incorporating the new merit system on this forum into your various FreeBitco.in threads?

Cheers.

Thanks HabBear.

I'm not sure how we could or if it would be within the spirit of the merit system to do so. I don't want to offer merit to people to post nice things about freebitco.in. That might even be considered against forum rules on incentivised posting and bumping. If you have any other ideas let me know.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
Myfe will no longer be handling the forum support for freebitco.in. TheQuin will be the new support manager so please direct your questions/comments at him.

Congrats to TheQuin, this guy knows his stuff!

Question for you - will you and/or wetsuit be incorporating the new merit system on this forum into your various FreeBitco.in threads?

Cheers.
Jump to: