Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 216. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Ok thanks fo awnsering, so i've been nerfed for no reason that's what i tought  Undecided

It is not for no reason. Reducing the basic reward is the only way we can keep the botnets away. It isn't profitable for them to run at that price. We can keep the rewards higher for people that gamble and/or deposit above a certain amount because that equally is not profitable for the botnets. If we didn't do this we would be able to keep running the faucet.

I understand why you do this to bots but does it looks like i'm one?

Nvm i'm done with this have a nice day Smiley

I don't think you have fully read or even understood the explanation. I think any reasonable users will be able to accept the measures they have taken because in the long run [even the short] it affects the business, and if it affects the business it affects us users and most importantly honest users.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

That wasn't what I was saying. I'm saying it is the only way we can stop them.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Ok thanks fo awnsering, so i've been nerfed for no reason that's what i tought  Undecided

It is not for no reason. Reducing the basic reward is the only way we can keep the botnets away. It isn't profitable for them to run at that price. We can keep the rewards higher for people that gamble and/or deposit above a certain amount because that equally is not profitable for the botnets. If we didn't do this we would be able to keep running the faucet.

Hey,

I've had my free roll reward halved.. from 28 sat to 14 I don't know why, I'm not a cheater i've only 1 account so i really don't understand.

If someone could help it would be great  Huh

Myfe will no longer be handling the forum support for freebitco.in. TheQuin will be the new support manager so please direct your questions/comments at him.

The reduced free play base rewards is still a work in progress. We have been forced to put in additional protections to maintain our sustainability since there is an ongoing attack of a huge number of bots abusing the free play (most likely using a botnet). All our previous protections have failed against this and any new protections are adapted to within a couple of days. So we have been forced to reduce the free play rewards using an algorithm, specifics of which I cannot reveal as that would compromise it.

I've got a few more details about the reduced awards algorithm I can share with you.

The algorithm for reducing rewards takes a combination of the balance, wager, lottery and jackpot spending to calculate the reward. Jackpot spending has a higher weight (4x) and the lottery has the highest weight (20x).

If you do not want to gamble you can keep a balance above $50 to not have reduced rewards.

Most users will not need to keep the full balance though because their gambling history is also added up to calculate.

New accounts have full rewards for the first 100 rolls to help them build up a history and then the algorithm is applied to them. So opening a new account might seem like it helps but it won't.

Additionally, the balance needed to have no captcha is $100.

Hey,

I've had my free roll reward halved.. from 28 sat to 14 I don't know why, I'm not a cheater i've only 1 account so i really don't understand.

If someone could help it would be great  Huh
Activity: 69
just got my roll back to normal,also deposit again and now im buying 10 tickets every roll, just in case.
Activity: 144
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, and I'd like to show you something I don't get right.
First of all I'm at 13 sats as basic prize of a free roll ..
The point is if I want to make a 100% btc bonus, that'd cost 320 reward points (which normally cost 320 sats). But EVEN if I do 24 freerolls in the next 24 hours, all I get is 13x24=312 sats  <  320.  So these bonuses are bad deals.

Don't the costs of different bonuses (in reward points) have to be changed dynamically depending on Bitcoin's value and the "player's activity" ??

Thank you

By the way: I don't use bots.. ID: 6440038
Hello friend.
Yes, as you said, 320 Reward Points are worth 320 satoshi (this is if you encash the points). As you calculated, sometimes the Free Roll Bonus bought with Reward Points is not worth it. It all depends on the Free Roll Prize (which depends on BTC price).
So sometimes it's better to buy the Free Roll Bonuses and sometimes it's better to encash. But if you ask me, I would ALWAYS encash, because total free roll earnings is a stat that is not good. It lowers your chances to get rid of the captcha and it lowers your gambling bonus, so you should keep that number as low as possible.

Thank you for the explanation and for the advice.
But don't you agree that the costs of different bonuses (in reward points) have to be changed dynamically to encourage people to use them?
Yes, I agree. But until that happens, I prefer to encash RPs.
Hello.
I bought lottery tickets and my base reward is ok but i don't receive the bonus. For example if i have 25% bonus i receive only the base not 0.25*base reward+ base reward.
Which is the reason?

If you mean the bonus on the free-rolls tab it says this:

17.7412% achieved towards the next +0.00000030 BTC bonus!

That means you have to get to 100% to have the bonus activated.

It would take ages to reach 100% and i have to mention the bonus percentage drops after every roll.

Why don't you use your Reward Points [RP] and redeem the Free BTC bonus instead? I think that is more achievable and it doesn't take ages to get 3,200 RP if you want the 1000% bonus, and it takes even less time for the others. If you're patient and keep using the RP bonus [that way you will always get at least 100 RP every free roll] you can collect enough RPs in no time and even redeem other bonuses at the same time.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
LOTTERY ROUND 148
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #8 with 68 tickets.
#1 won 1.27444944 BTC with 2,052 tickets.
Activity: 4
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, and I'd like to show you something I don't get right.
First of all I'm at 13 sats as basic prize of a free roll ..
The point is if I want to make a 100% btc bonus, that'd cost 320 reward points (which normally cost 320 sats). But EVEN if I do 24 freerolls in the next 24 hours, all I get is 13x24=312 sats  <  320.  So these bonuses are bad deals.

Don't the costs of different bonuses (in reward points) have to be changed dynamically depending on Bitcoin's value and the "player's activity" ??

Thank you

By the way: I don't use bots.. ID: 6440038
Hello friend.
Yes, as you said, 320 Reward Points are worth 320 satoshi (this is if you encash the points). As you calculated, sometimes the Free Roll Bonus bought with Reward Points is not worth it. It all depends on the Free Roll Prize (which depends on BTC price).
So sometimes it's better to buy the Free Roll Bonuses and sometimes it's better to encash. But if you ask me, I would ALWAYS encash, because total free roll earnings is a stat that is not good. It lowers your chances to get rid of the captcha and it lowers your gambling bonus, so you should keep that number as low as possible.

Thank you for the explanation and for the advice.
But don't you agree that the costs of different bonuses (in reward points) have to be changed dynamically to encourage people to use them?
It would take ages to reach 100% and i have to mention the bonus percentage drops after every roll.

That's right it is a ratio of how much you claim from free-rolls against how much you wager, play jackpots, and buy lottery tickets. It is a bonus for doing those things.
Activity: 9
Hello.
I bought lottery tickets and my base reward is ok but i don't receive the bonus. For example if i have 25% bonus i receive only the base not 0.25*base reward+ base reward.
Which is the reason?

Activity: 24
I am giving up Cheesy I went from 1.2101% to 3.7876% achieved towards the next +0.00000030 BTC bonus after i wager around 0,005 BTC. I dont know what % get normal basic roll but if i had to guess would be around 50% and to get there lol i would go broke sooner.
Hello.
Which is the reason?

Activity: 9
Hello.
Which is the reason?
I don't think a system that's aggregating a behaviour is going to make a change based on a single occurrence. If this is the first time you're doing all of the above it's not surprising that that is so.

That's a fair assumption, however...

Base price now at the 0.00000029 BTC buying more lottery and Deposit helped!

This guy has got the right idea, just do a bit of everything until you get there.

Based on this, the inverse of your assumption must also be true.

The truth is we just don't know. What works for some, doesn't work for others...  Undecided

The algorithm is the same for everyone but everyone's deposit, wagering, jackpot and lottery history is different. If you put different input values in you get a different output value.

Activity: 2
I don't think a system that's aggregating a behaviour is going to make a change based on a single occurrence. If this is the first time you're doing all of the above it's not surprising that that is so.

That's a fair assumption, however...

This guy has got the right idea, just do a bit of everything until you get there.

Based on this, the inverse of your assumption must also be true.

The truth is we just don't know. What works for some, doesn't work for others...  Undecided

So today i deposited coins, bought loads of lottery tickets, played Hi-Lo and bet on the jackpot many times but i'm still on half rewards...

I think your new algorithm doesn't like me Sad

I'm not a bot, although feel like it when my better half starts barking like a boss!  Wink

My userid: 10360197
Same as me
2810 freerolls
Today i bought 2500 lottery and wasted 40.000 in BETS. still halved.  Really dont know what to do

ID 4935376

Jump to: