Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 236. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Seems this lottery is fake.
ive never seen any old user (based on id) win any award. list of winners only includes new users
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Well, I just have to share this. When you are lucky, but in the wrong place and and the wrong time Smiley

https://i.snag.gy/86SwIp.jpg

I also had 8888 in Multiply BTC once. Sad
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
What happened to the lottery?

An issue? We're still waiting for lottery round 144 results.
It should be up soon, it is not the first time the publishing got delayed.
Looks that there was issue, got this email message from Freebitco.in:
Dear FreeBitco.in user,

Due to an issue with Twitter's API, our automatic drawing system for Lottery Round 144 (scheduled for Sunday, March 4 2018) experienced a failure and was unable to proceed with the picking of winners.

We would like to profusely apologize for this inconvenience and have added checks to ensure that this does not happen again.

We shall be refunding the cash equivalent of the tickets that you had in this round (1 satoshi per ticket) directly to your account balance and cancelling lottery round 144. You can use this credit to participate in lottery round 145 or for any other purpose on the website.

Since you had 821 tickets in lottery round 144, we have credited your account balance with 821 satoshi (0.00000821 BTC).

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveneince this may have caused and we have modified our drawing system accordingly so that failure in third-party services will not affect our drawing system in the future.

Didn't get any email from them yet, but there is definitively an issue as lottery results are still missing. Good they refund tickets we had for this round.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!

Looks that there was issue, got this email message from Freebitco.in:
Dear FreeBitco.in user,

Due to an issue with Twitter's API, our automatic drawing system for Lottery Round 144 (scheduled for Sunday, March 4 2018) experienced a failure and was unable to proceed with the picking of winners.

We would like to profusely apologize for this inconvenience and have added checks to ensure that this does not happen again.

We shall be refunding the cash equivalent of the tickets that you had in this round (1 satoshi per ticket) directly to your account balance and cancelling lottery round 144. You can use this credit to participate in lottery round 145 or for any other purpose on the website.

Since you had 821 tickets in lottery round 144, we have credited your account balance with 821 satoshi (0.00000821 BTC).

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveneince this may have caused and we have modified our drawing system accordingly so that failure in third-party services will not affect our drawing system in the future.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

Activity: 244
Merit: 2
Activity: 87
bonus but i have problem recatcha  Cry Cry
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
3x reward points (RP) promotion starts in 11:22:44 (6 RP/free roll, 3 RP/referral free roll, 3 RP/multiply roll).
Follow us on twitter to be notified before the promotion starts!

Smiley
thanks for news  Smiley
Activity: 87
3x reward points (RP) promotion starts in 11:22:44 (6 RP/free roll, 3 RP/referral free roll, 3 RP/multiply roll).
Follow us on twitter to be notified before the promotion starts!

Smiley
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
LOTTERY ROUND 143
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #1 who won 1.27225187 BTC with 106 tickets.

someone is very very lucky  Grin

I would love to win this amount with so few tickets. I normally have about 600 or so entered so fingers crossed.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
LOTTERY ROUND 143
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #1 who won 1.27225187 BTC with 106 tickets.

someone is very very lucky  Grin
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Guys,
does anybody wait for payment from freebitco.in today?
Im waiting for instant payment for the whole day but nothing... Ive checked the "stats" and seems like the last payment was done 16 hours ago... Huh Huh

It looks like there was a sudden spike in Tx fees yesterday that resulted in the withdrawals getting stuck. It's moving again now.

https://i.snag.gy/Jaf1Oc.jpg
Activity: 70
Guys,
does anybody wait for payment from freebitco.in today?
Im waiting for instant payment for the whole day but nothing... Ive checked the "stats" and seems like the last payment was done 16 hours ago... Huh Huh
Activity: 11
LOTTERY ROUND 143
It's always pure and absolute luck, like Loto. It could be succed with only one ticket
Activity: 15
Very late, but since no one else responded. It's not the site, it's recaptcha. Your email is probably blacklisted. Just log out of your current Google account and try it. Or log into a different one and try.

for the last nearly whole month , I am having this captcha problem and only on this freebitco site..

even if I solve is correctly , it says wrong captcha and I have to solve again.....
I have messaged them ,  hundreds of times now...but to no avail..

when a site uses solve media captcha , there is an excellent facility with them , when you are having problem solving captcha ,, you can contact them directly via their link , through help button and they always solve your problem , even though some time late...but they do solve ir direcectly from their end.

i used to get , gibberish , non english captcha from them , maybe because of geo tagging...I used to report that..and within hours if not minutes...thing would get corrected.

here you so not have any such option except to message/report the freebitco admin...and now they simply ignore ... whats wrong with them...?

is anyone else having a similiar problem
Merit: 11
LOTTERY ROUND 143
wow very lucky  Smiley
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
LOTTERY ROUND 143
Merit: 10
I forget my email address i was used to sign up in freebitco.in , but i have written the referral link of that account somewhere , now i want to know how can i find out my email address from its referral link?
I would be happy even if i can have first 3 characters of my email like abc****@gmail.com, thank you .
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Interested in a multi-threaded bot for this site? At the moment, the bot can easily work with 1000 accounts at the same time, the average time between the climes of all accounts is 60-70 minutes. The price of $ 600 to anyone interested in writing in ps

I feel it's important to recognize that I, nor wetsuit, are kicking this kind of spam solicitation off of our thread because we believe that the discussion should be about whatever our loyal community wants. Now, if this type of solicitation were happening over and over we'd absolutely do something about it.

And...

it's safe to assume the bot is trivially a scam whereas you're sold a tool that would simply not work - same as receiving a package with a brick inside.

Worst, the bot could also potentially be a worm/trojan/virus and send your login and password to the user selling it who would simply steal all your freebitco.in balance.

tl;dr; don't fall for this shit.

Thank you for this warning for our community!
Jump to: