Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 232. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Looks like a lot of people are affected. I think all user deserve an answer - whether the reduction in base reward is intentional or a bug. Please clarify asap.
Activity: 244
Merit: 2
People are losing faith, c'mon admin, do something.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
A friend of mine (same country) is affected whereas I'm not. Only difference is that I've deposited a lot more than him on fbtc balance. So maybe they're cutting btc prizes on a large cut of users based on who's deposited and who never did or based on a percentage.

My guess here is that is not a bug anymore, maybe they've been caught in a bad investment (?) or this btc dip revealed problematic to exchange in fiat to honour some prizes (?). Well those are only hypotesis. The best course of action would be for them to release some sort of statement, either if this is temporary/test or not.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Activity: 68
I think the community needs to be informed whats what with this sudden hourly roll base payout 50% decrease.
Is it a bug? If yes then whats the outlook for a fix and why are apparently only some users impacted?
If not a bug then this would be an intentional move/change. Why make that decision? Why not inform the community in advance thereof (such as you do with weekend rewards point bonus promotions)?
Activity: 427
Lost faith on this faucet, I will use this a temp wallet and stop claiming, waste of time.
Activity: 4
May reward free roll bug i can only claim standard amount of free roll my free roll bonus is useless i keep those reward points and thats the only thing i can get i have a proof but i dont know how to attach it on this post so please do something about this bug
Activity: 57
Same here, 0.00000012 BTC. What bugs me the most is that this is happening now that BTC is down and we're supposed to get more sat than the usual.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Got only 12 sat for each roll

What's wrong? That's an unexpected crazy prize

Activity: 7
I am also affected by the halved prize.
hope this fixed soon
Activity: 244
Merit: 2
Same here, 23 satoshis per roll (%100 enabled) instead of 50 satoshis.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
I m new here but i have the same problem. Since this morning, after i launch à 1000% claim bonus, i only win half of what i'm supposed to win.

I Hope the bug will be fixed soon.
I can confirm that I am also getting the 12 satoshis per roll, but without doing anything.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
i am also getting (0.00000012 BTC)
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Not everyone is affected so this is a bug.

i was thinking the same thing

I agree, all okay for me. UK-based.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1

i was thinking the same thing
Activity: 12
Activity: 16
I m new here but i have the same problem. Since this morning, after i launch à 1000% claim bonus, i only win half of what i'm supposed to win.

I think freebitco.in now pays 0.001 USD (0.00000012 BTC) per Free Roll instead of 0.002 USD (0.00000024 BTC) yesterday.
Activity: 12

Activity: 4
Activity: 7
Few hours ago it was 25-26 satoshi, while the other prizes remained similar in bitcoins (250-2500000 satoshis). Maybe this is just a move similar to what they did to freedoge.co.in...
We have been operating Freedoge.co.in at a loss for the past few years and have been running it as a sort of charity because we like the principles behind Dogecoin. The website has seen increasing amounts of fraud which negates any profit that could have been made from legitimate users.

As a result of this, we had to choose between shutting the website down entirely or reducing the minimum reward and we chose the latter so that legitimate users can still get some free dogecoins while at the same time, it becomes unprofitable for abusers to steal from the faucet on a large scale. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Maybe there are too many scammers on freebitco.in, same as that on freedoge.co.in Sad

This is very bad, why all should suffer for few scammers!

We're not, it looks like a bug that is only affecting some users. I'm still getting 24 sats = 0.002USD.

Me and my partner are on two different IP address neither use VPN or Proxy, I am regularly depositing btc with my faucethub Income, then why this sudden shocker with no warning Sad

Please help in resolving this issue.

I'm just another customer, you need to send a PM to Myfe to get it resolved.

Thank you, will do!

Same story.
Getting 0.000 000 12 BTC per role on base payment.

I did send out some Emails to interested parties with my ref link and they may well have been forwarded to others.

USER ID 8382693

PMing Myfe now.

It is just not worth it for me freebitco anymore, a few years ago yeah but now, 15-25satoshi every hour... cmon... i found the tomos miner here and i get 300 sats every 10min with my machine... and as far as faucets go... btc4free.site pays 7-20 ( random ) every 5 min and its instant paying to your wallet. And even better is the instant-btc web site with my current active bonus from refersls and daily + random bonus i get 50 satoshi every 5 min at current price of bitcoin... it cant be possible for them to be at loss...
Jump to: