Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 231. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So for those who have returned to the normal payout 24-25 sats) how did you do it? Is it dependent on the Multiply game? Is there an issue with having multiple accounts? I'm fairly new to freebitco.in so and info is very helpful thanks!
Activity: 244
Merit: 2
Automatic withdrawal on Sundays have higher fees compared to slow payment Cheesy
Could you please check on this?? Thanks.
They want to force people to not use auto withdrawal option.
Activity: 45
Automatic withdrawal on Sundays have higher fees compared to slow payment Cheesy
Could you please check on this?? Thanks.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
I dont think it was a "bug"

it's similar with freedoge
Activity: 14
I am also being affected by the 12 sat only payout. 
Activity: 68
Hmmm prize table has changed now and is back up to 23 sataoshis.  Shame about all I lost yesterday and up to now today......
Not true for me though Sad
Did you do anything for it to change back?

No, the next time I went to play, the prize table had altered back to 23 satoshis and that's what I received.  It now looks as though my rewards are back to what they should be too.  The only thing I did different was log into my laptop as I registered on this site and then played whilst I was on.  I normally play on my phone but I refreshed that and it showed an update on the table on that too.  Maybe they'll get round to everyone?  Hope it rights itself for you otherwise it is demoralising for such a little amount when the price had fallen and you should be receiving more.
I logged out and then logged back in again but no joy.
Activity: 10
I have deposited 0.02 BTC long time ago for advertising, and have won 0.012 BTC from free rolls throughout these years according to the stats page.

If they're just going to decrease payout for non-depositing users and low deposits user, I'll not hesitate but to withdraw my 67k satoshi from the site.

My rolls are fine now - hopefully a blip.
Activity: 131
Merit: 3
I'm still getting $0.002/24sats base claim.
I have a deposit history of 1m+ sats.
Activity: 12
I have deposited 0.02 BTC long time ago for advertising, and have won 0.012 BTC from free rolls throughout these years according to the stats page.

If they're just going to decrease payout for non-depositing users and low deposits user, I'll not hesitate but to withdraw my 67k satoshi from the site.
Hmm i withdraw all my 0,01btc
Just for safety....
Hmmm prize table has changed now and is back up to 23 sataoshis.  Shame about all I lost yesterday and up to now today......

No, the next time I went to play, the prize table had altered back to 23 satoshis and that's what I received.  It now looks as though my rewards are back to what they should be too.  The only thing I did different was log into my laptop as I registered on this site and then played whilst I was on.  I normally play on my phone but I refreshed that and it showed an update on the table on that too.  Maybe they'll get round to everyone?  Hope it rights itself for you otherwise it is demoralising for such a little amount when the price had fallen and you should be receiving more.
Activity: 38

Same here, it's still halved, heck, it even went from 13 to 12 satoshis.
Activity: 501
Merit: 252
They are famous and they are somewhere become standard for faucets. So many faucets are copying them and want to become another freebitco.in

So if they will pay 1 satoshi every 5 years , people will remain stick and use them  Grin
Looks like a lot of people are affected. I think all user deserve an answer - whether the reduction in base reward is intentional or a bug. Please clarify asap.
I don't think it's a bug - it's listed in the prize table.  Possibly it's for the less profitable users.

Looks like a lot of people are affected. I think all user deserve an answer - whether the reduction in base reward is intentional or a bug. Please clarify asap.
I don't think it's a bug - it's listed in the prize table.  Possibly it's for the less profitable users.
A friend of mine (same country) is affected whereas I'm not. Only difference is that I've deposited a lot more than him on fbtc balance. So maybe they're cutting btc prizes on a large cut of users based on who's deposited and who never did or based on a percentage.

My guess here is that is not a bug anymore, maybe they've been caught in a bad investment (?) or this btc dip revealed problematic to exchange in fiat to honour some prizes (?). Well those are only hypotesis. The best course of action would be for them to release some sort of statement, either if this is temporary/test or not.
I had this problem, just deposited a million satoshis, captcha is gone and also the prize issue resolved.
Wow. So apparently now one needs make a deposit to have what one had before? And what may the minimum required value of said deposit need be in order to qualify for this new condition? (rhetorically speaking)
Myfe last connexion was 6 days ago so he/she is probably not aware
Activity: 4
Has anyone received answer from community manager? Or we are still just guessing?
Activity: 244
Merit: 2
A friend of mine (same country) is affected whereas I'm not. Only difference is that I've deposited a lot more than him on fbtc balance. So maybe they're cutting btc prizes on a large cut of users based on who's deposited and who never did or based on a percentage.

My guess here is that is not a bug anymore, maybe they've been caught in a bad investment (?) or this btc dip revealed problematic to exchange in fiat to honour some prizes (?). Well those are only hypotesis. The best course of action would be for them to release some sort of statement, either if this is temporary/test or not.
I had this problem, just deposited a million satoshis, captcha is gone and also the prize issue resolved.
Jump to: